You all suck compared to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
At the Yo-Yo.

0MEN
no expression

badabing
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
At the Yo-Yo.
bnone

~Da Rev~
But i still love you.

JacopeX
you all suck comapred to me

at football/soccer/futbol

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by JacopeX
you all suck comapred to me

at football/soccer/futbol
No one sucks compared to you Jacope.

silver_tears
Suck what ermm

The Pict
At the Yo-Yo.

sure whatever yo-yo newbie, i could walk the dog for like 10 seconds.

JacopeX
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
No one sucks compared to you Jacope. Anytime you wanna play one on one, your welcome anytime to get your ass kicked

TheKingofKINGS!
Anytime you wanna play one on one, your welcome anytime to get your ass kicked
I hope you don't mean by you, because I could beat you at soccer if I didn't have legs.

Faultlines28
He has a Tool sig, therefore he is right

JacopeX
I hope you don't mean by you, because I could beat you at soccer if I didn't have legs. Ever heard of handball Foul :rolleyeS: Anyways, i play across nortrh and south america in travel. how are you gonna have chance against me....no chance to beat me

RogerRamjet
At the Yo-Yo.

i played the Yo-Yo waaay before you were even born, son http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cool.gif

TheKingofKINGS!
Ever heard of handball Foul :rolleyeS: Anyways, i play across nortrh and south america in travel. how are you gonna have chance against me....no chance to beat me
Dude, FISH could beat you at soccer.

A FISH OUT OF WATER could beat you at soccer.

JacopeX
Dude, FISH could beat you at soccer.

A FISH OUT OF WATER could beat you at soccer. Ok now your being ridicoulous. Whats next, a piece of string can beat me. Yea oh look at me, im gonna play a ****in dead fish. SHUT THE HELL UP KINGOFKINGS!!!

TheKingofKINGS!
Ok now your being ridicoulous. Whats next, a piece of string can beat me. Yea oh look at me, im gonna play a ****in dead fish. SHUT THE HELL UP KINGOFKINGS!!!
It's not my falut your parents dropped you when you were born. Seriously, your own SHADOW could beat you at soccer.

Thorinn
At the Yo-Yo. Originally posted by badabing
bnone

RogerRamjet
Ever heard of handball Foul :rolleyeS: Anyways, i play across nortrh and south america in travel. how are you gonna have chance against me....no chance to beat me

i played defender for over 15 years...i could put you out of football business for the rest of your natural life leaving you inna limp... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
It's not my falut your parents dropped you when you were born. Seriously, your own SHADOW could beat you at soccer. Ok, now you wanna start shit. Well i dont got time for pointless crap like you. Im actually over retarded marks like you so **** you *****.

Valharu
Ok now your being ridicoulous. Whats next, a piece of string can beat me. Yea oh look at me, im gonna play a ****in dead fish. SHUT THE HELL UP KINGOFKINGS!!! laughing Dont get upset JacopeX, just have a laugh at his photo.

JacopeX
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i played defender for over 15 years...i could put you out of football business for the rest of your natural life leaving you inna limp... roll eyes (sarcastic) bring it on big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Valharu
laughing Dont get upset JacopeX, just have a laugh at his photo.
You're a right sight as well. (sarcasim)

And Jacope is just a funny little gnagsta latino. Nothing wrong with that, but he looks funny as hell.

The Pict
Originally posted by Valharu
laughing Dont get upset JacopeX, just have a laugh at his photo.

laughing out loud ok man thats pretty funny

RogerRamjet
bring it on big grin

loudmouthed self proclaimed football kings were always a speciality of mine...you shoulda seen them bleed and crying..

JacopeX
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
loudmouthed self proclaimed football kings were always a speciality of mine...you shoulda seen them bleed and crying.. Im probably not ready for you actually. Ill wait till i makei t to my goal....for now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.