JLA VS. The Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
JLA ROSTER:

1 Superman
2 Green Lantern(hal)
3 Flash
4 Wonderwoman
5 Martian
6 Aquaman
7 Captain Marvel

Defenders Roster:

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Namor
4 Savage Hulk
5 Valkyrie
6 Iceman(yes he was a defender)
7 Interlooper

WHO WINS?

Darth Martin
I can see either team taking this.

bigbran
savage hulk gets killed and the defenders take it.

Broly92
The Defenders win 6-8/10

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by bigbran
savage hulk gets killed and the defenders take it. why the h laughing out loud

rotiart
WW vs Namor.. would be a good long fight, but I think WW would take it. While both are warriors born, and seem to both be in the 100 ton class, namor has to stay near water to stay in that range, and WW would use her indestructible rope to get him away from a good source. WW 6/10

Obviously GL Hal would go up against Surfer. But I think Surfer not holding back would pull a slight majority, as depicted in the recent Annihilation series. Surfer 6/10

Iceman could slow down the flash, causing him problems. Iceman would win 8/10 vs Flash as flash would be hard pressed to put bobby down.

But i know nothing of valkryie or interloper... so i can't see how the rest of this fight goes. Oh well. smile um... Silver Surfer wins. cause... i said so. :P

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
why the hate for Hulk laughing out loud

Psyquis52
1 Superman
2 Green Lantern(hal)
3 Flash
4 Wonderwoman
5 Martian
6 Aquaman
7 Captain Marvel

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Namor
4 Savage Hulk
5 Valkyrie
7 Interlooper

Not a whole lot of pairing up that one could do here. Still, the clinchers are Dr Strange and SS. They pretty much secure a win. 6-7/10

Darth Martin
Couldn't MM and AM go to work on Strange first with their telepathy.

JOE NUNEZ
JLA ROSTER:

1 Superman
2 Green Lantern(hal)
3 Flash
4 Wonderwoman
5 Martian
6 Aquaman
7 Captain Marvel

Defenders Roster:

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Namor
4 Savage Hulk
5 Valkyrie
7 Interlooper

WHO WINS? Strange vs Hal, SS vs Supes, Namor vs Aqua, Hulk vs CM(LOLOL), Valky vs WW, Ice vs Flash , Interlooper vs Martian

Darth Martin
Strange vs Hal= Tossup; whoevr maskes the first move, which will probably be Hal.

SS vs Superman= SS

Namor vs AM= AM

Interlooper vs MM= MM

Iceman vs Flash= Iceman

Hulk vs CM= CM.

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Strange vs Hal= Tossup; whoevr maskes the first move, which will probably be Hal.

SS vs Superman= SS

Namor vs AM= AM

Interlooper vs MM= MM

Iceman vs Flash= Iceman

Hulk vs CM= CM.
Dr.Strange vs. Hal What the f**k?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Broly92
Dr.Strange vs. Hal What the f**k? Those were the fights that JOE NUNEZ suggested. stick out tongue

rotiart
Couldn't MM and AM go to work on Strange first with their telepathy.

They could try, but Strange has battled telepaths before. He bested Moondragon, who, with her telepathy, took over an entire planet with her telepathy.

Dr. Strange probably has the single strongest will in the entire marvel universe, when you have to consider the demons and magic he faces, and the concentration required to maintain spells.

JOE NUNEZ
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Interloper

Broly92
Those were the fights that JOE NUNEZ suggested. stick out tongue
Then pick the right person to win no expression

JOE NUNEZ
hey im not favoring any team, why dont you guys suggest the fights.

Validus
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Not a whole lot of pairing up that one could do here. Still, the clinchers are Dr Strange and SS. They pretty much secure a win. 6-7/10
Flash and Green Lantern are equal to them on a plot device level. I know I won't convince anyone on this forum Strange could lose to anyone short of Skyfather level but it really could go anyway.

Darth Martin
I'll go with JLA.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Validus
Flash and Green Lantern are equal to them on a plot device level. I know I won't convince anyone on this forum Strange could lose to anyone short of Skyfather level but it really could go anyway. You might be able to convince one of us. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Flash and Green Lantern are equal to them on a plot device level. I know I won't convince anyone on this forum Strange could lose to anyone short of Skyfather level but it really could go anyway.

Cosigned! eek!

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123
Cosigned! eek!
NOT!!!!!!

kgkg
JLA ROSTER:

1 Superman
2 Green Lantern(hal)
3 Flash
4 Wonderwoman
5 Martian
6 Aquaman
7 Captain Marvel

Defenders Roster:

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Namor
4 Savage Hulk
5 Valkyrie
7 Interlooper

WHO WINS?

Strange + SS = owned

Validus
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You might be able to convince one of us. wink
Sorry, I have a quota to fill. erm

lilnutta12
goes anywhere

DarkCrawler
Defenders have lot of character's who have super-crazy resistance to telepathy...Strange, Surfer, Namor, Hulk, Iceman...not sure how mindbolts would work against them (Against Strange or Surfer it would not be much) but they just cause pain, and Namor and Hulk at least can take pain with ease. I think that Defenders take majority. It has previously said that GL's don't have much defense against magic...Superman would be taken out with it pretty fast. Only problem I could see is Flash, but IMO, Surfer could take him out pretty fast. I think Defenders would win 6-7/10...

xmeat
jla gets owned

long pig
Originally posted by rotiart
They could try, but Strange has battled telepaths before. He bested Moondragon, who, with her telepathy, took over an entire planet with her telepathy.

Dr. Strange probably has the single strongest will in the entire marvel universe, when you have to consider the demons and magic he faces, and the concentration required to maintain spells.
Strange mindwiped the entire planet himself before, including prof x and every other telepath on earth.

Martian_mind
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic211.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic145.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic146.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic139.jpg

whistling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.