Defenders vs Avengers all stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Avengers all stars roster:

1 Sentry
2 Thor
3 Sersi
4 Hercules
5 Vision
6 Ironman
7 Wonderman

Defenders

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Savage Hulk
4 Valkyrie
5 Interlooper
6 Iceman
7 Namor

who wins???

Psyquis52
1 Sentry vs Silver Surfer
2 Thor vs Dr. Strange
3 Sersi vs Valkyrie
4 Hercules vs Savage Hulk
5 Vision vs Interlooper
6 Ironman vs Iceman
7 Wonderman vs Namor

If you can determine which side wins the majority of these fights then you might have a winner.

But I'm too stupid to figure it out. Therefore I say 5/10 all around

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Psyquis52
1 Sentry vs Silver Surfer
2 Thor vs Dr. Strange
3 Sersi vs Valkyrie
4 Hercules vs Savage Hulk
5 Vision vs Interlooper
6 Ironman vs Iceman
7 Wonderman vs Namor

If you can determine which side wins the majority of these fights then you might have a winner.

But I'm too stupid to figure it out. Therefore I say 5/10 all around

1 Silver Surfer
2 Thor
3 Sersi
4 Savage Hulk
5 dont know
6 Iceman
7 WM

THATS HOW I SEE IT SO FAR..

JOE NUNEZ
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Interloper

kgkg
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
1 Silver Surfer
2 Thor
3 Sersi
4 Savage Hulk
5 dont know
6 Iceman
7 WM

THATS HOW I SEE IT SO FAR.. Thor defeating Strange?

JOE NUNEZ
Warrior madness Thor. Happy Dance

kgkg
Warrior madness Thor. Happy Dance Where did you say WM thor?

So Eternity Strange still beats WM thor big grin

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by kgkg
Where did you say WM thor?

So Eternity Strange still beats WM thor big grin mad embarrasment confused eek! cool smokin' big grin

rotiart

1 Sentry
2 Thor
3 Sersi
4 Hercules
5 Vision
6 Ironman
7 Wonderman

Defenders

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Savage Hulk
4 Valkyrie
5 Interlooper
6 Iceman
7 Namor

who wins???

If your gonna match em up
1. Dr. STrange vs. Sentry. Dr. Strange has shown that he always has some kind of a shield up. And that he can whip up nigh-invulnerable shields in a matter of moments. But the greatest asset is Dr. Strange's magical telepathy. He could trigger the release of the void, and have Sentry too busy in-fighting to be involved with the rest of the matchup

2. Silver Surfer vs. Thor. Surfer has held back for years. Even when Thor beat Surfer, it was the surfer who had been contained to earth, and restrains himself. In annihilation Surfer is freed from such constraints, and is willing to destroy even planets in his quest. Thor gets beaten 6/10.

3. Sersi vs. Savage Hulk. Sersi has reality altering powers. She puts him to sleep.

4. Hercules vs. Valkryie. Herc is the greatest wrestler ever, a great hand to hand combatant, and wields an indestructible mace. He is the definition of 100 ton. Valkryie is stated to be 40-50 tonner, a great fighter, with an indestructible sword. I'd say their skills as questionably close, but its hercs sheer power that overwhelms valkryie.

5. Vision vs. Interloper. Vision vs. An Eternal. Although the eternal can't be easily killed, it doesn't mean they can't be stunned. The interloper doesn't have an answer for vision phasing into him and going dense to stun him. Fight goes to vision.

6. IronMan vs. Iceman - Iceman that exists as water molecules and can't be contained or defeated really... causes the joints of iron mans armor to freezing point temperatures and cracks the metal. Iceman for the win.

7. wonderman vs. Namor. Namor is in my opinion not as strong or durable, even in water. However Namor is a better fighter. He trains for it day in day out. Wonderman was an actor who gained powers and became an avenger. Other than basic brawls, wonderman has never shown amazing skills when it comes to a brawl. Since Namor at last I remember has the water suit which keeps him in constant sea water, namor is a constant 100 tonner. Although Namor may not be as strong, he'll outclass wonderman in a fight. Wonderman wins in the end though, as Namor has no way to disperse the ionic particles that Wonderman is made of.

1. Dr. strange.
2. Surfer
3. Sersi
4. Hercules
5. Vision
6. Iceman
7. Wonderman

Based on that lineup, the Avengers win it.

Jesse7
Thor has defeated a blood lusted silver surfer before, and Dr. Strange fears Sentry.

joesha28
Yes, And in most of Thor-Surfer match-up (except WM Thor) it was Thor who held back. Surfer wanted to bring down asgard once, Thor looked at SS as an ally but when he wanted to cut loose Mjolnir started to cut thru SS cosmic power. I not saying that Thor is superior or inferior but rather equal. One has to have a bad day to lose to the other.

golem370
Interloper would destroy Vision he use to facing Dragon of the Moon- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro2.asp?UniqueId=533

golem370
1 Sentry
2 Thor
3 Sersi
4 Hercules
5 Vision
6 Ironman
7 Wonderman

Defenders

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Savage Hulk
4 Valkyrie
5 Interlooper
6 Iceman
7 Namor

Sersi vs Silver Surfer Stalemate
Dr Strange vs Sentry Doctor Strange 7/10
Interloper vs Wonder Man Interloper 10/10
Ice Man vs Vision Vision 7/10
Namor vs Iron Man Stalemate
Hercules vs Valkyrie Hercules 9/10
Savage Hulk vs Thor Stalemate

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by rotiart
1. Dr. strange.
2. Surfer
3. Sersi
4. Hercules
5. Vision
6. Iceman
7. Wonderman

Based on that lineup, the Avengers win it. The remaining Avengers would lose to Strange, Surfer and Iceman though. erm

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman

1 Sentry
2 Thor
3 Sersi
4 Hercules
5 Vision
6 Ironman
7 Wonderman

Defenders

1 Doctor Strange
2 Silver Surfer
3 Savage Hulk
4 Valkyrie
5 Interlooper
6 Iceman
7 Namor

who wins???

Defenders

Symmetric Chaos
Defenders

The Avengers don't have much of an answer to Strange or Surfer.

jrodslam
Defenders.

batdude123
Defenders.

Bouboumaster
Defenders. Putting Strange with Surfer and Hulk is a dangerous combination for the Avengers.

Hulk beat Hercules and give a HELL of a fight to Thor.

guy222
bumprav

Scoobless
Was Iceman even in the Defenders? I know he was in the Champions though.

guy222
Hercules vs Namor

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/279/herc003ih6.th.jpghttp://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6627/herc004uj1.th.jpghttp://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2132/herc005kg6.th.jpghttp://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1614/herc006yz9.th.jpg

AlmightyKfish
Defenders ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.