Spidermans webs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceDragon
Okay, Im a fan of spiderman, the movies mainly, but I just started reading the comics. Whats with his webs? Does he make them and store them in those cartridges of his? And at the end of one of the comics, it shows a close up of his arm and it looks like he can shoot webs directly out of his body now. All you hard-core fans may think im stupid, but im just asking.

IceDragon
dancewhip

Sea King
he was a sicence neard so he made his own webbing in cartrages and shoots it out of a shooter

IceDragon
lol, but I think since the comic I read he can shoot webs out of his body now, Because he transformed completely into a spider, and went he changed back, I suppose he was even more spider-like.

steverules
Yeah that's true. He now has organic webbing.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by IceDragon
lol, but I think since the comic I read he can shoot webs out of his body now, Because he transformed completely into a spider, and went he changed back, I suppose he was even more spider-like.
Yeah, he can shoot it out of his arms now. Before it was kind of like silly string where the chemical would fire through a special nozzle and form web lines.

redcaped
follow

Arahan
After Spiderman Dissasembled and the Queen Arc where he was transformed into a giant Spider and gave birth to himself he had a strength upgrade, insect telepathy and organic webs.

Spidey reborn 2 times in 2 years, hmm strange.

Giving Spidey is cool and but no one really use it.
Insect Telepathy was never shown again, stingers are seldom used.
night vision just used once, detecting his environment just used once.
His upgraded Speed isnt shown he still moves like he did before.
But he should be at least twice as fast.

This sucks. No one is using Spidey to his full potential.
I am waiting for a talented writer who changes that and brings us
much better stories.

steverules
Aren't we all

Dan-El
I would've liked to see everything but the stingers again, and the spider telepathy. It was like Spidey was fully charged after the Other, and now we have him fighting Mexican Luchadors...

Arahan
laughing

sad but true no

I hoped for a more dynamic and grown up Spidey with more confindence in his abilities.

Dan-El
That would've been great. I love Spider-Man, and I like to see character development more so than Spider-Man dodging "retcon bombs". They keep sticking him in the same shit over and over!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dan-El
That would've been great. I love Spider-Man, and I like to see character development more so than Spider-Man dodging "retcon bombs". They keep sticking him in the same shit over and over!

I like the Retcon bombs.

H. S. 6
It's cause most of the writers currently suck out the ass. sad

IceDragon
Yeah I would kind of like to see spiderman with all his new upgrades.

Black Adam
Yeah I would kind of like to see spiderman with all his new upgrades.

you can....in sensational and FN.

doctorstrongbad
Bad writing can make any super hero look lame.

Mr Parker
Okay, Im a fan of spiderman, the movies mainly, but I just started reading the comics. Whats with his webs? Does he make them and store them in those cartridges of his? And at the end of one of the comics, it shows a close up of his arm and it looks like he can shoot webs directly out of his body now. All you hard-core fans may think im stupid, but im just asking.

If your a fan of those horrible movies then your a man-spider fan and not a spider-man fans because the character in the movies is man-spider.The movies turned him into a monster.what you dont seem to realisie is that the comics that were invented in the 60's LONNNGGGGGG before the movie came out,the way he shot his webbing was he mixed some chemicals together and created the webbing with the webbing shooting out of mechanical devics he wore on his wrists.he was still human in the comics but the movies made him into a monster which is why he is man-spider because they shoot out of his body now which is plain gross.thats the equvilant of shooting snot out of your body. sick the movies totally raped to death his character and do an injustice to his character and comicbook. mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Bad writing can make any super hero look lame.

which is why he looked lame in the movies becuase of bad writing. wink

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Mr Parker
which is why he looked lame in the movies becuase of bad writing. wink

As you probably are aware of (but seem to continuously refuse to admit so), your opinion speaks only for yourself... and a few other obsessed trolls roaming around these forums. But I think they only agree with your opinion on the basis of having nothing else better to do than to fill these forums with useless spam.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
As you probably are aware of (but seem to continuously refuse to admit so), your opinion speaks only for yourself... and a few other obsessed trolls roaming around these forums. But I think they only agree with your opinion on the basis of having nothing else better to do than to fill these forums with useless spam.

oh so people who dont love the spiderman movies are called trolls now?? if i can recall right, it was the raimi-lovers bashing everyone who wasn't obsessed with raimi's spiderman movies. confused

IceDragon
Um, dude. If the organic webs are that horrible to you, you might as well throw the comics down now too. He now shoots organic webs in the comics AND movies. So if you hate it that bad, just drop everything spiderman and switch to another superhero, your nothing but a spammer.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Silverstein
oh so people who dont love the spiderman movies are called trolls now?? if i can recall right, it was the raimi-lovers bashing everyone who wasn't obsessed with raimi's spiderman movies. confused

Obviously so. If you claim to dislike the spider-man films because of a few alterations, even promoting a sig and avatar for your claim, but still manage to somehow watch the movies then yes, anyone who doesn't like the spider-man movies are trolls...

Mr Parker
Obviously so. If you claim to dislike the spider-man films because of a few alterations, even promoting a sig and avatar for your claim, but still manage to somehow watch the movies then yes, anyone who doesn't like the spider-man movies are trolls...

the logic of a MAN-SPIDER fan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Parker
Um, dude. If the organic webs are that horrible to you, you might as well throw the comics down now too. He now shoots organic webs in the comics AND movies. So if you hate it that bad, just drop everything spiderman and switch to another superhero, your nothing but a spammer.

got news for you.I stopped reading the spider-man comics back in the late 80's when they committed the ultimate sin of getting pete married to that whore Mary Jane.It was bad enough when they killed off Gwen stacy but pete getting married was the last and final straw.I stopped reading the comics years ago.I feel sorry for the people that read the spiderman comics today,no gwen stacy,organic webbing,pete married to mj,thats not the spiderman I grew up to love.the best spiderman screen adaptation so far is the 90's cartoon show easily.It was much more loyal to the comicbook and much more true to the source material.the first season rocked,after that it went downhill and the writing got as bad in that show as the writing is in these movies.so anytime I DO read a spiderman comic,its from the 60's and 70's when the storys were actually good.

Haldir o Lórien
He's merely contributing his own - rather strong - opinion in these threads, Phoenix2001. Spamming would be randomly and uselessly posting. He's not doing that.

Silverstein

IceDragon: i dont think the ult comics are respected as much as the originals...so i couldnt care less for spiderman's new abilities and changes.

phoenix2001:
-a few alterations can be significant.

-i have a spiderman 3 sig and avatar because i appreciate the picture(s) from an artistic point of view. I can still think a girl is pretty even though she might be a b*tch and has a bad personality(not a very good example). The sig is merely to promote my sig making.

-im not a troll, i dont bash people for liking the movies, my criticism and dislike for the films are reasonable.

doctorstrongbad
Now that he has webbing in the comics and movies I don't see what is the big deal. They cut out the part before he got his organic webbing. I guess they were trying to down play him being a scientific genius.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.