mr. mxyzptlk v.s. the entire multiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
mxyzptlk is a very under-rated character in my oppinion........he has been shown as an amazing cosmic force in past battles, remember his powers are not bound by third-dimensional laws, can perform nearly any feat using what either is or appears to be magic, and he is completely immortal. i believe he could beat any cosmic force short of P-R beyonder........so who can beat him?, and please justify your reason in some way. and dont say that ure character would win because he got mxyzptlk to say his name backwards, i want to know who can out power him.........

thedude1948
Reed Richards with a week of prep

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Reed Richards with a week of prep i dont know about that

Sixth_Winged
underrated? huh

MattDay
this guy laughs at everything, even galactus would get turned into a bunch of balloons if he tries to kill mr mxyzptlk. or a bag of peanuts whatever lol

Xplosive
Thanos with HOTU, Phoenix, Living Tribunal, P-R Beyonder, the one with IG, Infinites, abstracts.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by Xplosive
Thanos with HOTU, Phoenix, Living Tribunal, P-R Beyonder, the one with IG, Infinites, abstracts.

Yep.I agree what Xplosive said.

Avalonofthewind
Underrated?

This guy can give an IG wielder a tough battle.

MattDay
i been looking at what he can do, he literally is all over the place, causing reality changes at his will, he only holds back from doing bigger stuff, so to as not to mess up existence of reality to the point that it all goes wrong, all these guys live in the reality realm, he will bend and break them, going back in time, turnign them into clowns, making them have sex changes, he would make them so miserable that they wont wanna fight, he is a weird character this one, and he looks weirder

golem370
mr. mxyzptlk is weak he gets out smarted by Superman all the time

sexyking
Originally posted by golem370
mr. mxyzptlk is weak he gets out smarted by Superman all the time

confused How does him getting outsmarted by superman Equate to him being weak?

golem370
He is a dumbass

golem370
Plus If Superman can outsmart him then Mr F could Apocalypse Dr Doom Wizard Leader etc etc could dominate him

nvrbeenwthagirl
You guys dont' know anything about Mr. Mxy. He only get's played by Superman cuz he wants to. Are you guys serious to think any of the forces of Marvel's universe is on par with Mxy? You dont' know anything. Myx was so powerful that he killed himself just to meet Mike Carlin, the editor of DC. He is not bound by any natural laws or physics. He's not bound by physics or even limitations. He's so powerful that he plays with Superman becuz he's bored. Even the rules that Superman uses to beat Mxy are made up by Myx. Myx could turn Thanos with the IG into a pickle. He can will himself to be Physically Superior to anyone. Give me a break. Nothing Short of The one above all or the presence is of any consequence to Mxy. Even the Spectre won't mess with Mxy.

sexyking
He is a dumbass

You cant base his intellect on his powers.

golem370
Yeah If you can outsmart him

sexyking
Yeah If you can outsmart him

laughing Do you know anything about the character his no idiot if he wanted to win a fight well whoever his fighting would have a fight on there hands.

golem370
How many times has he beat a Hero?

Xplosive
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He only get's played by Superman cuz he wants to. Are you guys serious to think any of the forces of Marvel's universe is on par with Mxy?

I don't think so.

Priest
You guys dont' know anything about Mr. Mxy. He only get's played by Superman cuz he wants to. Are you guys serious to think any of the forces of Marvel's universe is on par with Mxy? You dont' know anything. Myx was so powerful that he killed himself just to meet Mike Carlin, the editor of DC. He is not bound by any natural laws or physics. He's not bound by physics or even limitations. He's so powerful that he plays with Superman becuz he's bored. Even the rules that Superman uses to beat Mxy are made up by Myx. Myx could turn Thanos with the IG into a pickle. He can will himself to be Physically Superior to anyone. Give me a break. Nothing Short of The one above all or the presence is of any consequence to Mxy. Even the Spectre won't mess with Mxy.
He gets his ass kicked by Classic Beyonder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
He gets his ass kicked by Classic Beyonder.

And please explain how? What could the beyonder possibly due to mxy?

sexyking
How many times has he beat a Hero?

How many times has Galactus beat a hero? I dont think you can try and measure that by his power.

golem370
Not on par but beyond his par many times over over over. Vishanti,Chthon,Anicent One,Archenemy,Lord Chaos & Master Order etc etc

golem370
But If he is a Jobber then he is a Jobber. He face people like Superman where Marvel's cosmic is beyond facing Normal Heros. Plus I don't really care for Galactus anyway..

sexyking
But If he is a Jobber then he is a Jobber. He face people like Superman where Marvel's cosmic is beyond facing Normal Heros. Plus I don't really care for Galactus anyway..

Marvels cosmics are not beyong facing normal heros, Galactus is a cosmic and he squares of with the fantastic four and others. And yes i would say Mxyzptlk is a jobber simply due to the fact that with that much power theres not a lot of people that can put you down.

golem370
You have your opinion He was also defeated by Superman and Silver Surfer along with Impossible Man.

Chthon-

Any of these guys could battle Mister M pretty good
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/DoctorStrange.asp
and most of these guys
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/SilverSurfer.asp

nvrbeenwthagirl
You have your opinion He was also defeated by Superman and Silver Surfer along with Impossible Man.

Chthon-

Any of these guys could battle Mister M pretty good
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/DoctorStrange.asp
and most of these guys
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/SilverSurfer.asp

Um no. Mxy has never physically been defeated. I have that comic. He was playing a game with Imp cuz he was bored. and he even talked about silver surfer's powers as if they were nothing. When he shrunk the city and SS returned it to it's normal size, Mxy said, big deal, he coudlnt' have changed it back if I had turned it into a pickle. I hate when people try to justify thier position with half truth.

Priest
And please explain how? What could the be yonder possibly due to mxy?

Classic beyonder bitched out all the marvel abstracts, he above eternity, LT, and death. He has power over the entire multi-verse. He was threat the exit stance of the multi-verse classic Beyonder is uber, probally the most powerful being in the marvel universe.

lilnutta12
a couple people from the cosmic - say 50 people to 95 people from the cosmic. - there just plain strong

maybe even some of those hell type gza's - like mephisto, blackheart, neron - there the only i can think of. - they have power

and obviously alot of others from the 5th dimension aswell - maybe even qwsp and Lkz - search em on rapsheet

i havent got time to be searching

golem370
Beyonder mind would ***** slaps people no where else

Priest
heres beyonder pushing around the marevl abstracts..

Priest

Priest
Heres the beyonder saying he's millions of times more powerfull than the entire Multi-verse.

Priest
Xavier coments on the beyonders power in comparission to Galactus.

golem370
He was only that powerful in his imagination He was not truly that powerful..

golem370
He was a joke

Priest
scans courtesy of Mr Master

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was a joke

And Myx plays jokes with real power. Myx takes this one easy.

Priest
And Myx plays jokes with real power. Myx takes this one easy.

did u just not read my post, and scans?

galan7777777
did u just not read my post, and scans? but remember the beyonder exists outside of space and time, just as mxyzptlk does, i believe their powers are on the same level

galan7777777
and if mxyzptlk wanted he could transform into the beyonder gaining his powers

Broly92
Um no. Mxy has never physically been defeated. I have that comic. He was playing a game with Imp cuz he was bored. and he even talked about silver surfer's powers as if they were nothing. When he shrunk the city and SS returned it to it's normal size, Mxy said, big deal, he coudlnt' have changed it back if I had turned it into a pickle. I hate when people try to justify thier position with half truth.
I do too and they were on par in a fight

MattDay
yea if beyonder stayed anywhere in the multi verse in reality of the multiverse he is at a disadvantage to mr.m's "games" that he likes to play.

Juntai
Originally posted by Broly92
I do too and they were on par in a fight Are you trying to say Mxy and Silver Surfer are on par with one another in their respective powers?

Broly92
Originally posted by Juntai
Are you trying to say Mxy and Silver Surfer are on par with one another in their respective powers?
WTF What the f**k? I meant Impossible Man

Superboy Prime
They weren't on par. When they decided to fight they were changing shape to respective heroes/villains of each universe. They weren't using their powers, but those of the "characters" they chose. Mr. Mxy even commented on how IM couldn't change colors and how he had to help him in his Super Skrull disguise.

Broly92
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
They weren't on par. When they decided to fight they were changing shape to respective heroes/villains of each universe. They weren't using their powers, but those of the "characters" they chose. Mr. Mxy even commented on how IM couldn't change colors and how he had to help him in his Super Skrull disguise.
Then Imposible man hit him and started a fight what is your point

Superboy Prime
My point is you can't say they were on par simply because they were playing "chess" with Marvel/DC characters.

Juntai
Plus If Superman can outsmart him then Mr F could Apocalypse Dr Doom Wizard Leader etc etc could dominate him Those are self implied rules to the game Mxy puts on himself. He comes to teach Superman things, then leaves. That's what Mxy does.

All the things you see him do, he does because he wants to.

Juntai
Well in one issue Mxy came through and turned INTO the Impossible Man, and then later in a DCU issue, changed into Mxy and talked about how he was hanging out with his 4 new fantastic friends or something...

Either way, Mxy's powers have been shown to be nearly limitless. With a thought he can turn the entire DCU upside-down.

Sixth_Winged
Not really the same. Just implied coincidence/parody, like Buried Alien, Marvel's Clark Kent and that Darkseid that appeared on Thanos's videoscreen in Secret Defenders.

Darth_Erebus
TOAA erases him from existance.

Juntai
When has TOAA ever gotten involved?

Darth_Erebus
Hey, the thread starter said "MXY against the entire MULTIVERSE". That would include TOAA. I'll go on to say LT would take him out also.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Hey, the thread starter said "MXY against the entire MULTIVERSE". That would include TOAA. I'll go on to say LT would take him out also.

The living Tribunal has power and judgement over the Marvel Universe. He doens't stand a chance against a being outside of that wrealm. Try again.

Juntai
Probable, but Mxy does play up in that league if he wished it to be so.

Validus
This thread reminds me that I really need to read Emperor Joker.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
This thread reminds me that I really need to read Emperor Joker. It was funny, especially the stuff with Joker and Lex, their exchanges had me cracking me up.

It was a decent story, I just happen to like Mxy a lot as a character.

Acrosurge
The living Tribunal has power and judgement over the Marvel Universe. He doens't stand a chance against a being outside of that wrealm. Try again. The reverse must also be true. Myx may be unlimited in his abilities in the DC multiverse, but I find it illogical to believe he'd be omnipotent in the Marvel multiverse, where his rules do not apply. As such, I think its only fair to compare Myx with characters from the DCU.

What I'd like to know, is how well Mr. Myx would stand up to the Great Evil Beast, Michael, Lucifer, or an uber-powered Spectre. The Antimonitor? Darkseid vs Myx, anyone?

montrel7
heres beyonder pushing around the marevl abstracts..

i've seen this pic before... who's the guy always next to the beyonder in the suit?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The reverse must also be true. Myx may be unlimited in his abilities in the DC multiverse, but I find it illogical to believe he'd be omnipotent in the Marvel multiverse, where his rules do not apply. As such, I think its only fair to compare Myx with characters from the DCU.

What I'd like to know, is how well Mr. Myx would stand up to the Great Evil Beast, Michael, Lucifer, or an uber-powered Spectre. The Antimonitor? Darkseid vs Myx, anyone?

Actually Mxy is technically not part of the DC universe or even multiverse. He has been shown to be able to enter our universe. ( meaning the real world, where he met Mike Carlin).

Darth_Erebus
The living Tribunal has power and judgement over the Marvel Universe. He doens't stand a chance against a being outside of that wrealm. Try again.

Likewise MXY has no power outside the DC universe. Comics are what the writer makes them.

Darth_Erebus
Actually Mxy is technically not part of the DC universe

Wrong. He's a DC comic character, which means he's part of the DC universe.

Superboy Prime
Then this is a pointless thread.

Acrosurge
Actually Mxy is technically not part of the DC universe or even multiverse. He has been shown to be able to enter our universe. ( meaning the real world, where he met Mike Carlin). He's the property of DC comics, and therefore technically a part of their multiverse. *shrugs* And the "real" world portrayed in DC comics is also a part of that multiverse.

This brings us to the impasse: you cannot prove that Myx would be all-powerful in the Marvel Multiverse. I cannot prove that he would not be, but I base my opinion on the fact that he's never been canonically acknowledged to be omnipotent in the Marvel Multiverse and likely never will be.

From here out, either side can only make opinions and assumptions. smile

Juntai
The reverse must also be true. Myx may be unlimited in his abilities in the DC multiverse, but I find it illogical to believe he'd be omnipotent in the Marvel multiverse, where his rules do not apply. As such, I think its only fair to compare Myx with characters from the DCU.

What I'd like to know, is how well Mr. Myx would stand up to the Great Evil Beast, Michael, Lucifer, or an uber-powered Spectre. The Antimonitor? Darkseid vs Myx, anyone? http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage317mi.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage327lr.jpg

Joker playing around a little with Mxy's power.
He didn't even have all of it, and completely dominated the universe.
And Darkseid said Joker still didn't comprehend its full power.
His power in the series is compared to The Anti-Life Equation.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Then this is a pointless thread.

By George I think he's got it.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Acrosurge
http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage317mi.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage327lr.jpg

Joker playing around a little with Mxy's power.
He didn't even have all of it, and completely dominated the universe.
And Darkseid said Joker still didn't comprehend its full power.
His power in the series is compared to The Anti-Life Equation. That's funny stuff. Even though that was the Joker, its about what I'd expect if it were Myx vs 'Seid. Any opinions on the rest of the DC uber cosmics?

Is Mr. Mixed Pickles truly the 'Classic Beyonder' of DC?

Juntai
That's funny stuff. Even though that was the Joker, its about what I'd expect if it were Myx vs 'Seid. Any opinions on the rest of the DC uber cosmics?

Is Mr. Mixed Pickles truly the 'Classic Beyonder' of DC? In that series, Joker had built reality as a whole to his image, and was shifting and changing it every second and was bringing all of DC crashing down. Reality was crumbling.

Spectre is the only person who's been shown to be above Mxy.
I think that says a lot.

Xplosive
Actually Mxy is technically not part of the DC universe or even multiverse. He has been shown to be able to enter our universe. ( meaning the real world, where he met Mike Carlin).

Now tell me, in which company has Mxy showed.
In DC, right, so he is part of DC Universe, he is DC character, so how can you say something stupid like that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In DC, right, so he is part of DC Universe, he is DC character, so how can you say something stupid like that.

It matters not what you say, in Marvel, Mxy's powers where shown to be the same as in DC. NO one in marvel is gonna kick mxy's ass. You can put that in your back pocket and sit on it.

Juntai
In DC, right, so he is part of DC Universe, he is DC character, so how can you say something stupid like that. I think he means that he comes from outside of the DCU norm. In DC comics, he's not considered part of the normal reality in a manner very similar to classic beyonder existing beyond the Marvel multiverse.

Xplosive
Actually Mxy is technically not part of the DC universe or even multiverse.

I think that says a lot.

So, I think that LT, Phoenix should also be above Mxy, HOTU also of course.
Than also Infinites, Lucifer and Michael.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, I think that LT, Phoenix should also be above Mxy, HOTU also of course.
Than also Infinites.

I don't think The spectre would even bother Mxy. Mxy is in another reality all together. The Spectre doesn't have power over the 5th Dimension.

Myx would eat phoenix for breakfast. And it would probably annoy the hell out of the LT to not be able to kill Mxy.

Juntai
I don't think The spectre would even bother Mxy. Mxy is in another reality all together. The Spectre doesn't have power over the 5th Dimension.

Myx would eat phoenix for breakfast. And it would probably annoy the hell out of the LT to not be able to kill Mxy. Spectre is dominion over all realities, times and dimensions. He made Mxy powerless in Infinite Crisis, and even banished a 5th dimension genie with eye beams in the JSA DOV tie ins. Like I said, he's only definitively below Spectre, and that says a lot.

Acrosurge
It matters not what you say, in Marvel, Mxy's powers where shown to be the same as in DC. NO one in marvel is gonna kick mxy's ass. You can put that in your back pocket and sit on it. Where has it been shown that Myx's powers are the same in Marvel as DC? That has never been canonically shown nor acknowledged by either company, unless you count the Surfer/Superman crossover. If you do count that crossover, then you must concede that Myx is not omnipotent, for he was unable to teleport characters between Marvel/DC without Impossible Man's help.

Your above statement simply isn't true.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where has it been shown that Myx's powers are the same in Marvel as DC? That has never been canonically shown nor acknowledged by either company, unless you count the Surfer/Superman crossover. If you do count that crossover, then you must concede that Myx is not omnipotent, for he was unable to teleport characters between Marvel/DC without Impossible Man's help.

Your above statement simply isn't true.

Thanos couldn't even do that with the IG. Nor could the Beyonder. Only the Beings of DC vs Marvel could do that, and they had to do it together. Mxy isn't going to loose to anyone in Marvel. The best they can do is Push him out of thier reality. Maybe. He was certainly able to visit Marvel on his own without help.

Priest

I think that says a lot.
would u consider Spectre and LT equal?
If thats the case, classic beyonder is above Sperctre and MR. M

nvrbeenwthagirl
would u consider Spectre and LT equal?
If thats the case, classic beyonder is above Sperctre and MR. M

The classic beyonder wont' be beating mxy. Did you read what the joker did with a fraction of Myx's power?

Mxy finds the queen of the 10th dimension and she eats classic beyonder. He was after all just a universe unto himself. Mxy wins.

Cubicks
The classic beyonder wont' be beating mxy. Did you read what the joker did with a fraction of Myx's power?

Mxy finds the queen of the 10th dimension and she eats classic beyonder. He was after all just a universe unto himself. Mxy wins.

Where was it stated that it was a fraction of Mxy's power? Can you provide a scan?

Xplosive
Spectre is dominion over all realities, times and dimensions. He made Mxy powerless in Infinite Crisis, and even banished a 5th dimension genie with eye beams in the JSA DOV tie ins. Like I said, he's only definitively below Spectre, and that says a lot.

nvrbeenwthagirl, here you have it.

Thanos couldn't even do that with the IG. Nor could the Beyonder. Only the Beings of DC vs Marvel could do that, and they had to do it together. Mxy isn't going to loose to anyone in Marvel. The best they can do is Push him out of thier reality. Maybe. He was certainly able to visit Marvel on his own without help.

Phoenix, LT chruses Mxy. Also Spectre, Lucifer, Michael, The Great Evil Beast of course, THOTU, they all eat him.

kevdude
These beings would kill him easily.
Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
The Living Tribunal
The Spectre
The Word
The Phoenix
The Great Evil Beast wouldn't even need to try.

Darth_Erebus

Jeez. And I thought the PC Supes fanboys were hopeless. eek!

Priest
Jeez. And I thought the PC Supes fanboys were hopeless. eek!
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I"m sure I"ll give in when I see mxy actually physically Beaten by anyone other than The Queen of the 10th.

Juntai
Originally posted by Cubicks
Where was it stated that it was a fraction of Mxy's power? Can you provide a scan? It was most all of Mxy's power, I believe it said 99 percent of Mxy's power in the comics is what Joker had, but that he hadn't even begun to tap into its possibilities or realise its full power . And he brought a universe to its knees.

Juntai
Originally posted by kevdude
These beings would kill him easily.
Lucifer Morningstar
Archangel Michael
The Living Tribunal
The Spectre
The Word
The Phoenix
The Great Evil Beast wouldn't even need to try. Pheonix is above him in role... but power? Her combat power seems lacking in comparison to anyone else on that list. Mxy could make an electromagnetic pulse in Pheonix's head. shifty

Priest
Well I"m sure I"ll give in when I see mxy actually physically Beaten by anyone other than The Queen of the 10th.
Mr.M isnet beeting Classic Beyonder, classic beyonder is supream. He is millions of times stonger than the entire Multi-verse.. That has to say something. He made LT eternity and the rest of the abstracts look like fools, they were all scared of him.

Juntai
Mr.M isnet beeting Classic Beyonder, classic beyonder is supream. He is millions of times stonger than the entire Multi-verse.. That has to say something. He made LT eternity and the rest of the abstracts look like fools, they were all scared of him. But "Classic Beyonder" is a hoax, Mxy is not. wink

Priest
But "Classic Beyonder" is a hoax, Mxy is not. wink
He was uber thowounded1, had more power than Mr. M at the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He was uber thowounded1, had more power than Mr. M at the time.

Mxy was the one who played the joke on the beyonder for being such a rip off. LOL. He tricked the beyonder into thinking it was all real.

Juntai
He was uber thowounded1, had more power than Mr. M at the time. In his head. The hoax.

Cubicks
It was most all of Mxy's power, I believe it said 99 percent of Mxy's power in the comics is what Joker had, but that he hadn't even begun to tap into its possibilities or realise its full power . And he brought a universe to its knees.

Oh 99%, jeez you were like "a fraction of his power", that's rather deceptive isn't it? You made it seem like the Joker was running on 25% Mxy madness.

How did Joker get that power?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh 99%, jeez you were like "a fraction of his power", that's rather deceptive isn't it? You made it seem like the Joker was running on 25% Mxy madness.

How did Joker get that power?

The joker had the power but only used a fraction of it to turn the entire dc universe upside down.

Cubicks
The joker had the power but only used a fraction of it to turn the entire dc universe upside down.

Is this the 99% fraction again? Where is this stated in the comic? I am looking for a scan that says this.

Juntai

How did Joker get that power? I didn't say anything about a fraction. Point that finger somewhere else.

Mxy was wanting to play with Superman, and gave Joker his power.
He said he only meant to give him a fraction, but that Joker tricked him and took most of it.. I however think Mxy was just playing the whole time, as he's mostly written as omnipotent/omniscient to the point he can tell you what's going to happen on what pages of the comic.

Juntai
Is this the 99% fraction again? Where is this stated in the comic? I am looking for a scan that says this. http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage172zi.jpg
99.9 percent.

But in the scans I posted before, it detailed that Joker had not tapped the true power he wielded, and that was after the fact that he brought the universe to its knees. Suggesting that he was by far more powerful.

Joker had complete control, life and death meant nothing, he could adapt or change or remove or add almost anything he wished to the universe.

Big Sexy
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage172zi.jpg
99.9 percent.

But in the scans I posted before, it detailed that Joker had not tapped the true power he wielded, and that was after the fact that he brought the universe to its knees. Suggesting that he was by far more powerful. Juntai, what issues were the emperor joker saga in. Some say the series was funny and others call it tripe. I would like to see for myself but theres no trade paperback.

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Juntai, what issues were the emperor joker saga in. Some say the series was funny and others call it tripe. I would like to see for myself but theres no trade paperback. Superman Emperor Joker # 1, Superman 161, Adventures of Superman 583, Superman Man of Steel 105 and Action Comics 770

Big Sexy
Superman Emperor Joker # 1, Superman 161, Adventures of Superman 583, Superman Man of Steel 105 and Action Comics 770 thumb up Thanks dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now look what the joker did with mxy's powers and didnt' even know how to properly use them. he was doing stuff like Thanos did with the IG but better. I doubt that Classic Beyonder could take MXY with the full knowlege of his power. Or better yet. Could you Imagine Darksied with that power? That would be a gooooood book to read.

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
thumb up Thanks dude. np

celestialdemon
Now look what the joker did with mxy's powers and didnt' even know how to properly use them. he was doing stuff like Thanos did with the IG but better. I doubt that Classic Beyonder could take MXY with the full knowlege of his power. Or better yet. Could you Imagine Darksied with that power? That would be a gooooood book to read.

You can say the same thing about the Beyonder. Everything that we saw on panel was below his full strength. We never got to see the full limit of his power.

rotiart
Before Beyonder was retconned, I doubt Anyone other than TOAA or the Presence would be Beyonder. He was millions of times stronger than the multiverse. mr. m. is still a 5 dimension imp. meaning he comes from another universe/dimension. And there are still tons of others like him. Unlike the beyonder. Even the phoenix force couldn't kill beyonder. LT and all of the other abstracts were in sheer fear of him. In no other instance in all of marvel history have they been in fear of anyone. During IG, they stood up to Thanos. Cosmic cube, no interference by the upper abstracts. HOTU, they didn't fear him, but they did still lose the fight. Beyonder, they genuinely feared. That says something. Beyonder all the way.

Mr Master

A Universe that was an ocean to a drop of water when compared to 616 Universe.

And Actually Beyonder was EVERYTHING outside the Multi-verse.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg
"Beyond all known existence"..."this must be the Beyond realm"

"I am the sum of EVERYTHING Beyond"

Juntai
Beyonder's not actually on that scope, so it's irrelivent.
'Classic Beyonder' very well could give Mxy a run, both are insane powerful, however Classic Beyonder isn't in consideration as far as the fight goes, because 'Classic Beyonder' as he is on the forum doesn't and never existed as per current continuity. He was a hoax, and Mxy would ruin Beyonder.

Mr Master
Beyonder is Millions of Times More Powerful than ALL the Rest of the Multiverse Combined.
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/7524/beyondermillionsofxmorepowerfu.th.jpg
This is power on an unimaginable scale and still...it wasn't all his power.

For Beyonder imposed limitations on himself...
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3078/blimtspy1.th.jpg
And again:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1258/beyonderimposinglimitsqn6.th.jpg

Beyonder imposed limitations on himself...to avoid shattering the Multi-verse by mistake, something like this:

Just by Beyonder thinking to much....Suns Implode..Worlds Collide...Parallel Dimensions Collapse
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8239/beyonderthinkingtf2.th.jpg

Beyonder would blink mr. m away.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
A Universe that was an ocean to a drop of water when compared to 616 Universe.

And Actually Beyonder was EVERYTHING outside the Multi-verse.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg
"Beyond all known existence"..."this must be the Beyond realm"

"I am the sum of EVERYTHING Beyond" Tough to trust anything a delusional hoax says.

rotiart
the reason why preretcon is called preretcon, is that he was ORIGINALLY written to be that powerful. The writers at that time opposed it, so it was retconned that beyonder WASN'T as powerful. However as written, at that time, beyonder was stated being more powerful than millions of multiverses, per the writers at the time. Its why we refer to him as preretcon..

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
the reason why preretcon is called preretcon, is that he was ORIGINALLY written to be that powerful. The writers at that time opposed it, so it was retconned that beyonder WASN'T as powerful. However as written, at that time, beyonder was stated being more powerful than millions of multiverses, per the writers at the time. Its why we refer to him as preretcon.. So 'Classic Beyonder' would somehow come through the timestream to battle CURRENT Mxy?

I don't take him into consideration unless we're comparing characters of power through all of comics history, then 'Classic Beyonder' may be somewhere near the top, however most of his claims were just that, claims. And then turned out to be a hoax altogether.
Mxy would dominate the pretender with little effort.

Characters are considered to be in current form unless otherwise posted by the thread creator.

Mr Master
Beyonder's not actually on that scope, so it's irrelivent.
'Classic Beyonder' very well could give Mxy a run, both are insane powerful, however Classic Beyonder isn't in consideration as far as the fight goes, because 'Classic Beyonder' as he is on the forum doesn't and never existed as per current continuity. He was a hoax, and Mxy would ruin Beyonder.

"never existed"?

What the heck are you talking about?

Explain this then:

This is 20 years after Classic Beyonder's Secret Wars.

Read Death's new bio(I hate bios)apparently Classic Beyonder that was supposed to be retconned, was not.

Actually the Beyonder who became Kosmos is very much alive.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2684/maker1ov1.th.jpg
It recently became the Maker...

Thanos says his only recollection of the Beyonder or Kosmos is Unlimited power...he repeats this.
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/666/maker2bu1.th.jpg
This is Thanos after having possessed a Cosmic Cube that made him a Universe...after having the Infinity Gauntlet that made him "God"...after having THOU...which absorbed Living Tribunal.

The Maker was able to destroy the universe on a whim.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3595/maker3ho5.th.jpg

The Maker exerts but a tiny fraction of power and nearly kills Thanos while obliterating everything around.
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/2789/maker4ui0.th.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7119/maker5wk8.th.jpg
That astonished looking fellow is Gladiator of the Shiar.

When Gladiator first encountered the Maker.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2117/maker7na3.th.jpg

The Maker was rendered unconcious because it took on mortal form and it was spiraling into madness.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1448/maker8sj8.th.jpg
They wanted to kill the Maker in it's vulnerable state...Gladiator asks, "Can you kill a god?"

Here Gladiator calls the Maker "the most powerful being in the known Universe"...
and again refers to it as a god...but it' decided to take on mortal form, which made it vulnerable.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1605/maker9rl6.th.jpg

Juntai
You're saying there was no retcon then, Mr Master?

Darth_Erebus
What never ceases to amaze me is how someone can think anyone other than TOAA/Presence is all powerful. Any thread, such as this one, implies just that. Only TOAA/Presence can take on "the entire multiverse", well...maybe Wolverine can on a good daywhistling1.

But seriously, neither MXY, Classic Beyonder, Thanos with HOTU, nor Pre Crisis Superman are all powerful, despite what some fanboys want to believe.

Mr Master
So 'Classic Beyonder' would somehow come through the timestream to battle CURRENT Mxy?

As if that's a difficult task.

Marvel is famous for retcons that go back and forth.

however most of his claims were just that, claims.

But it was the writer making the claim not Beyonder.

And then turned out to be a hoax altogether.

Not a hoax altogether.

Beyonder was the totality of a Universe even while retconned.
This is a battle between POST-Retcon Beyonder and Kubik.

Yes...this is the famous issue that RETCONNED Beyonder.

During this confrontation the Universe is POST-Retcon Beyonder.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9278/postbbattleskubikns0.th.jpg
Kubik(at the time)was still more powerful though...
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2487/postbbattleskubik2gn8.th.jpg

Characters are considered to be in current form unless otherwise posted by the thread creator.

Luckily for him.

Mr Master
You're saying there was no retcon then, Mr Master?

According to Death's new bio, there was no retcon.

For the record I hate bios, handbooks and anything else that's not on panel.

I'm just pointing out that evidently though he was retconned on panel, Marvel chose not to retcon Beyonder through those nausiating bios..

Juntai
As if that's a difficult task.

Marvel is famous for retcons that go back and forth.

But it was the writer making the claim not Beyonder.

Not a hoax altogether.

Beyonder was the totality of a Universe even while retconned.
This is a battle between POST-Retcon Beyonder and Kubik.

Yes...this is the famous issue that RETCONNED Beyonder.

During this confrontation the Universe is POST-Retcon Beyonder.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9278/postbbattleskubikns0.th.jpg
Kubik(at the time)was still more powerful though...
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2487/postbbattleskubik2gn8.th.jpg

Luckily for him. Funny that one would claim about how powerful post-Retcon beyonder is and then post pics of him getting beat up.

So you think a cosmic cube could toast Mxy like Kubik was doing to Beyonder?

I have a hard time believing that.

Juntai
According to Death's new bio, there was no retcon.

For the recorrd I hate bios, handbooks and anything else that's not on panel.

I'm just pointing out that evidently though he was retconned on panel, Marvel chose not to retcon Beyonder through those nausiating bios.. Yea? What does the new Handbooks that have been coming out recently say for Beyonder? Does it still say he's actually a flawed cosmic cube?

Mr Master
Funny that would claim about how powerful post Retcon beyonder is and then post pics of getting beat up.

So you think a cosmic cube could toast Mxy like Kubik was doing to Beyonder?

I have a hard time believing that.

I was showing you that Beyonder after being retconned was far less powerful than his classic era, but he wasn't a hoax.

Post retcon Beyonder was still a Universe...but nothing like he was originally.

Kubik punked him because Kubik was more powerful being a complete Cube, while Post retcon Beyonder was turned into an Incomplete Cube.

Mr Master
Yea? What does the new Handbooks that have been coming out recently say for Beyonder? Does it still say he's actually a flawed cosmic cube?

It points out Beyonder killing her.

How could this be if he was a hoax full of illusions?

Juntai
I was showwing you that Beyonder after being retconned was far less powerful than his classic era, but he wasn't a hoax.

Post retcon Beyonder was still a Universe...but nothing like he was originally.

Kubik punked him because Kubik was more powerful being a complete Cube, while Post retcon Beyonder was turned into an Incomplete Cube. I see.. But weren't most of his feats written off as 'playing along' by the powers that be?

Mr Master
Funny that one would claim about how powerful post-Retcon beyonder is and then post pics of him getting beat up.

Dude believe I'm with you on how rediculous these retcons are.

But evidently with your own eyes you see that Beyonder was not retconned...though he was before.

Or perhaps it's just another retcon, returning Beyonder to his original status.

Mr Master
I see.. But weren't most of his feats written off as 'playing along' by the powers that be?

Absolutely.

That was the retcon story.

Now I start reading Thanos, and come across that.

Marvel has to stop doing that, it only breeds confusion...look at the poor Phoenix.

Juntai
Dude believe I'm with you on how rediculous these retcons are.

But evidently with your own eyes you see that Beyonder was not retconned...though he was before.

Or perhaps it's just another retcon, returning Beyonder to his original status. Could be, but if he wasn't a hoax full of illusions, you think he could have mopped up the celestials and backed down the living tribunal and all that other crap we've seen?

If he's BILLIONS OF TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN THE MULTIVERSE COMBINED AND CAN THINK REALITY OUT OF EXISTANCE, how did he get beat up by a cosmic cube?

Why would he have needed Molocule Man to complete himself to actually be a complte cosmic cube?

Cosmos and The Maker used to be the Beyonder, as you posted those scans from that Thanos issue but there's nothing there to point out that he is indeed as strong as he once was, or anything more than Cube he's been written off as being. I don't see a new retcon there.

Mr Master
Could be, but if he wasn't a hoax full of illusions, you think he could have mopped up the celestials and backed down the living tribunal and all that other crap we've seen?

Effortlessly.

If he's BILLIONS OF TIMES MORE POWERFUL THAN THE MULTIVERSE COMBINED AND CAN THINK REALITY OUT OF EXISTANCE, how did he get beat up by a cosmic cube?

That's POST retcon Beyonder being defeated by Kubik.

But even POST retcon Beyonder was a UNIVERSE.

And we shouldn't speak so lightly about a being(cube/kubik)that can warp an ENTIRE Universe into a pebble.

Why would he have needed Molocule Man to complete himself to actually be a complte cosmic cube?

uhh because he was an Incomplete Cosmic Cube in that retcon issue.

Cosmos and The Maker used to be the Beyonder, as you posted those scans from that Thanos issue but there's nothing there to point out that he is indeed as strong as he once was, or anything more than Cube he's been written off as being.

I can't argue that...there was no power gauge given during the series.

But Thanos said the Maker had "Unlimited Power"
And you know Thanos knows what Power is.

"it can destroy the Universe with a whim"

And Gladiator said the Maker was the most powerful being in the universe.

A small indication of it's capacity.

Juntai
Character claims are considered, sure, but mostly taken with a grain of salt until proven otherwise. Batman once claimed he would put down the Spectre. huh And we both know Batman knows how to take people down.

From here, I see there's no indication of a re-retcon. Is that even a word? lol.

Mxy CURRENTLY can mimic -most- things Pre-Retcon beyonder did, and likely EVERYTHING post retcon beyonder has been shown capable of.

rotiart
Could be, but if he wasn't a hoax full of illusions, you think he could have mopped up the celestials and backed down the living tribunal and all that other crap we've seen?

Cosmos and The Maker used to be the Beyonder, as you posted those scans from that Thanos issue but there's nothing there to point out that he is indeed as strong as he once was, or anything more than Cube he's been written off as being. I don't see a new retcon there.

Because the retcon became that beyonder was cosmic cube level.... before that he was multiversal level. he was never beat up by the cosmic cube preretcon.

Btw it was millions of times more powerful than the multiverse not billions smile

Juntai
Because the retcon became that beyonder was cosmic cube level.... before that he was multiversal level. he was never beat up by the cosmic cube preretcon. Thnx for the imput, but I think Mr Master has it covered.

rotiart
At the time of Pre-retcon beyonder, there was no definitive other being with a powerscale even remotely close to prb. even LT who even back then was stated as the only one of his kind and multiversal took a step back away from beyonder.

You need to understand that the reason we use prb is that the writers WROTE beyonder to be that strong. It was later that the whole thing was retconned so that beyonder was 1/2 of kubik.

The same is true with phoenix. First jean was phoenix, the allpowerful. Then writers retconned her cause she was too powerful, and said it was 2 jean greys, the real one was hidden away, and the fake was phoenix in a cloned jean body posing as jean.

In fact Im not even sure the term TOAA was in use back then. Beyonder had to boost Phoenix Forces power levels higher just to contest with him. Then he took it away. :P

Juntai
At the time of Pre-retcon beyonder, there was no definitive other being with a powerscale even remotely close to prb. even LT who even back then was stated as the only one of his kind and multiversal took a step back away from beyonder.

You need to understand that the reason we use prb is that the writers WROTE beyonder to be that strong. It was later that the whole thing was retconned so that beyonder was 1/2 of kubik.

The same is true with phoenix. First jean was phoenix, the allpowerful. Then writers retconned her cause she was too powerful, and said it was 2 jean greys, the real one was hidden away, and the fake was phoenix in a cloned jean body posing as jean.

In fact Im not even sure the term TOAA was in use back then. Beyonder had to boost Phoenix Forces power levels higher just to contest with him. Then he took it away. :P And in another instance, the Pheonix Force was shared with Beyonder and he fell to his knees..

. but that's besides the point.

I understand by people say and use pre-retcon beyonder, but that's not what's in question here at all, I'm afraid you've detoured from where the topic was completely.

I was saying Pre Retcon Beyonder isn't a current character and isn't in consideration for this thread.

And now Mr Master and I are in a discussion, trying to piece Beyonder information together. smile

Juntai
Absolutely.

That was the retcon story.

Now I start reading Thanos, and come across that.

Marvel has to stop doing that, it only breeds confusion...look at the poor Phoenix. I agree, retcons are OK, but don't convolute it or try to keep redoing it. You know how many big bangs there have been? lol.

rotiart
I see. Well last I checked into it... beyonder doesn't exist anymore... he's 1/2 of kubik isn't he?

Juntai
I see. Well last I checked into it... beyonder doesn't exist anymore... he's 1/2 of kubik isn't he? Read Thanos' 12 issues, they touch on it some. Or look back a page and see Mr Master's posts, he has some of the scans.

But no, he was half of a complete cosmic cube, Molocule Man was Beyonder's other half.

Kubik was already complete.

rotiart
Thanos issuseS? I'm sorry which comic is those recent scans from. I've never seen them before. jesus what have i missed out on. beyonders still around...

btw. I plan on rereading secret wars 1-3 in a few weeks. but as of this weekend. give me a heads up on the thanos scans. so i can try to get the comics?

Juntai
Thanos issuseS? I'm sorry which comic is those recent scans from. I've never seen them before. jesus what have i missed out on. beyonders still around...

btw. I plan on rereading secret wars 1-3 in a few weeks. but as of this weekend. give me a heads up on the thanos scans. so i can try to get the comics? They are from Thanos' series. He had his own comic for 12 issues, and ended in the middle of an arc.. sadly... but then the current Annihilation picks up right where his series ends. It's still a dissapointment when you look at the collected books and the final book says it's halfway through a 6 parter. lol.

thedude1948
Current Beyonder is dead. Shown in Annihilation: Silver Surfer #3

Juntai
Originally posted by thedude1948
Current Beyonder is dead. Shown in Annihilation: Silver Surfer #3 I hadn't read that one yet, I'm still back on all the 2's. sad It's in my box at the comic shop tho.

rotiart
I have all the surfer, and novas... but not all of superskrull and ronan only issues 1 for the last 2. I'm read at all issue 1s. and issue 2s of the ones i have.. .but i dont' wanan skip ahead too far and ruin the storyline.

thedude1948
I hadn't read that one yet, I'm still back on all the 2's. sad It's in my box at the comic shop tho.

Oops sorry if I spoiled it for you.
But I guess him being dead shows there was no re-retcon

WhiteWitchKing

I don't see anything that puts him near Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos' oppostitions were cosmic abstracts from Galactus up to Eternity. An shockwave from his anger streamed out the universe and wrecked the rainbow bridge and Asgard. Odin and the rest of Earth's skyfather were picking themselves up from that.

Let's not bring Phantom Stranger, Ganthet, Darkseid, or Zeus to compare with the likes of Galactus much less Death or Eternity.

This all aside the Living Tribunal, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, Entropy are just among many cosmic in the MU.

Xplosive
I don't take him into consideration unless we're comparing characters of power through all of comics history, then 'Classic Beyonder' may be somewhere near the top, however most of his claims were just that, claims. And then turned out to be a hoax altogether.
Mxy would dominate the pretender with little effort.

Actully, Classic Beyonder as it seems was the most powerful ever to exist in Comic Universe, Mxy is nothing, except TOAA or The Presence, no actully TOAA>The Presence.

But seriously, neither MXY, Classic Beyonder, Thanos with HOTU, nor Pre Crisis Superman are all powerful, despite what some fanboys want to believe.

Put Pre Crisis Superman out of it.

In his head. The hoax.

In that time, it wasn't only in his head.

Mxy would be joke to Classic Beyonder, literally, nothing.

Beyonder would blink mr. m away.

Yup and would do it extremely easily.

Mxy CURRENTLY can mimic -most- things Pre-Retcon beyonder did, and likely EVERYTHING post retcon beyonder has been shown capable of.

No, he can't and he doesn't have power like Classic Beyonder had. And didn't you say Spectre goes above Mxy, so than certainly also Classic Beyonder goes, no actully, Classic Beyonder goes beyond Mxy and Spectre combined.

RUNMAN
^^ True that and with ease

sexyking

No, he can't and he doesn't have power like Classic Beyonder had. And didn't you say Spectre goes above Mxy, so than certainly also Classic Beyonder goes, no actully, Classic Beyonder goes beyond Mxy and Spectre combined.

Actually i don't think you can say classic beyonder is above spectre sure enough i don't think anyone can argue that his a bad ass. I think you might be confusing Living Tribunal up and the spectre, you see the way i have always gauged it was that Living Tribunal had a set power. Although the Living Tribunal is in the top5 of marvels Hierarchy his power has a level, Unlike spectre who with the backing of the Presence is unbeatable.

Xplosive
Originally posted by sexyking
Actually i don't think you can say classic beyonder is above spectre sure enough i don't think anyone can argue that his a bad ass. I think you might be confusing Living Tribunal up and the spectre, you see the way i have always gauged it was that Living Tribunal had a set power. Although the Living Tribunal is in the top5 of marvels Hierarchy his power has a level, Unlike spectre who with the backing of the Presence is unbeatable.

Why he than couldn't defeat Anti-Monitor himself.
Why he moved when Lucifer said to him to move. Spectre seemed like he knew he can't deal with Lucifer. And Spectre is backed up with The Presence, but it depends on The Presence how much power he would give to Spectre.

If Spectre goes above Mxy, so does Lucifer and Michael and such as LT and especially Classic Beyonder.

As we could see, Classic Beyonder Vs. Living Tribunal was like Classic Beyonder Vs. normal human, completely effortless.

Classic Beyonder had no limit, his only limit would be TOAA.

sexyking
Why he than couldn't defeat Anti-Monitor himself.
Why he moved when Lucifer said to him to move. Spectre seemed like he knew he can't deal with Lucifer. And Spectre is backed up with The Presence, but it depends on The Presence how much power he would give to Spectre.

If Spectre goes above Mxy, so does Lucifer and Michael and such as LT and especially Classic Beyonder.

As we could see, Classic Beyonder Vs. Living Tribunal was like Classic Beyonder Vs. normal human, completely effortless.

Classic Beyonder had no limit, his only limit would be TOAA.

So your telling me that if the Presence was to tell spectre to take down classic beyonder he wouldnt be able to do it?

Xplosive
So your telling me that if the Presence was to tell spectre to take down classic beyonder he wouldnt be able to do it?

Logically, he should be able, since it's The Presence.
But I have never seen The Presence giving to Spectre so much power that would rival that of Classic Beyonder.
He could give it, of course, but he hasn't and Spectre never wielded such power as Classic Beyonder has.

sexyking
But I have never seen The Presence giving to Spectre so much power that would rival that of Classic Beyonder.
He could give it, of course, but he hasn't and Spectre never wielded such power as Classic Beyonder has.

Thats because he has never had to weild that kind of power, so your point about classic Beyonder going above Spectre is invalid.

Xplosive
Thats because he has never had to weild that kind of power

How is that, why didn't than Spectre alone defeat Anti-Monitor.
And as you can see, Spectre depends on The Presence.

And The Presence never gave such power to Spectre to rival Classic Beyodner, so yes, we can say Classic Beyodner goes beyond Spectre.

I don't care if The Presence can give him, he didn't, so yes, Classic Beyonder is beyond Spectre.

Juntai
He could give it, of course, but he hasn't and Spectre never wielded such power as Classic Beyonder has. Yeah? Do you know what kind of power Spectre has wielded?

Also, Spectre DID stop the Anti-Monitor.

Lets check what the History of the DCU says.
http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcfiftytwoweek50248kq.jpg
"He stood on the verge of success, until the Spectre arrived to stop him"

Or we can check Spectre's Secret File.
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/

Under Key storylines it says:
Crisis on Infinite Earths, Spectre stops the Anti-Monitor from destroying all Creation and reignites the universe.

Under the highlighted yellow "CRISIS" section it says:
During the Crisis, the Spectre travelled back to the dawn of time and used his vast power to save Creation as it's heros battled the Universe consuming Anti-Monitor

So there's both comic panel and secret file proof.

Juntai
How is that, why didn't than Spectre alone defeat Anti-Monitor.
And as you can see, Spectre depends on The Presence.

And The Presence never gave such power to Spectre to rival Classic Beyodner, so yes, we can say Classic Beyodner goes beyond Spectre.

I don't care if The Presence can give him, he didn't, so yes, Classic Beyonder is beyond Spectre. lmao.

Xplosive
Yeah? Do you know what kind of power Spectre has wielded?

Also, Spectre DID stop the Anti-Monitor.

Lets check what the History of the DCU says.
http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dcfiftytwoweek50248kq.jpg
"He stood on the verge of success, until the Spectre arrived to stop him"

Or we can check Spectre's Secret File.
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/

Under Key storylines it says:
Crisis on Infinite Earths, Spectre stops the Anti-Monitor from destroying all Creation and reignites the universe.

Under the highlighted yellow "CRISIS" section it says:
During the Crisis, the Spectre travelled back to the dawn of time and used his vast power to save Creation as it's heros battled the Universe consuming Anti-Monitor

So there's both comic panel and secret file proof.

Juntai, I don't care about Spectre or about Classic Beyonder, but you are fan of Spectre on too subjective on this and he never showed such power as Classic Beyonder.
I think you very well realize that Classic Beyonder would stop Anti-Monitor along with those who try to stop Anti-Monitor (Darkseid, Superman...) like it would be nothing, he would do it with thought. Anti-Monitor would be nothing but an antz to Classic Beyonder.

You showed Spectre stopping Anti-Monitor, that still doesn't give him the credit in comparison to Classic Beyonder.

Lucifer or Michael also never close showed such power to rival Classic Beyonder. If there is anyone who could stop Classic Beyonder, it would be The Presence.
Spectre never showed he received so much power from The Presence to be able to endanger Classic Beyonder, so Classic Beyonder is beyond Spectre.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>