The Better Comeback

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Who do you think made a better overall comeback from the brink of extinction? The Jedi, or Sith? eek!

GM Nebaris
The sith, easily.

Rampant ox
Hmmmm. Im inclined to say the sith but im not sure...

Sesse
The Ettin....

Just add a new faction and kids will be happy.

exanda kane
Well sure, the Sith managed to destroy practically all of the Jedi, but if we are talking comeback in terms of numbers, quite obviously the Sith didn't really do anything to gain more numbers (albeit a few more around) because they were scared of loosing there power. I guess in terms of a revenge victory however it does stand quite high.

But then Luke defeated both Vader and Palpatine (ok, arguable but you get my point) and restored the Jedi order, and stands pretty tall in terms of revenge and restoring numbers of Jedi.

JediLowbacca
Originally posted by exanda kane
Well sure, the Sith managed to destroy practically all of the Jedi, but if we are talking comeback in terms of numbers, quite obviously the Sith didn't really do anything to gain more numbers (albeit a few more around) because they were scared of loosing there power. I guess in terms of a revenge victory however it does stand quite high.

But then Luke defeated both Vader and Palpatine (ok, arguable but you get my point) and restored the Jedi order, and stands pretty tall in terms of revenge and restoring numbers of Jedi.

Luke dident really defeat Palp Darth chucked him over a railing laughing . Plus in Jedi Sunrise they resurect Emperor Palpatine Which makes matters worse for Jacen,Jaina,and Lowie of course big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.