-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
im a state of giddy exitment i relize that im sitting next to ahttp://blackdog4kids.com/zoo/panda.jpg
to my suprise he is talking to me in http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/french.jpg
now what was i to do, i walked a slight amount ofhttp://www.pavingexpert.com/images/features/step02.gif
we walked and talked or he talked in his language and i did in myne, we seemed to get along when a http://members.aol.com/forrestbro/what/turtle.jpg

what happens next is up to you, plz continue

Council#13
Bogen.... either I liked you or I didnt.... havent seen you in a while....

Oh right! Bogen. I didn't mind you. It was FLOIGEN I didn't like. Sorry, you two have names a lot like Bloigen's. Only Floigen was... you know... irritating....

Nevermind

*pokes*

N00b no expression

Nevermind
Originally posted by Council#13
Bogen.... either I liked you or I didnt.... havent seen you in a while....

Oh right! Bogen. I liked you. It was FLOIGEN I didn't like. Sorry, you two have names a lot like Bloigen's. Only Floigen was... you know... irritating....

Bogen far, far, far more annoying. You don't have to put up with him 6 hours, 5 days a week.

Council#13
Oh. Well, I haven't seen him much

bogen
Originally posted by Nevermind
Bogen far, far, far more annoying. You don't have to put up with him 6 hours, 5 days a week.
just cause i didn't like ur song "OoOoOoOoH don't hert my feelings i might reach some kind of realisation!"
and just cause art used that pic in a french call at u.
aww well i went away and you all forget what an ass i am, bah! im going to have to make an impression on you people.

Nevermind

I wish I lived where you lived. sad

Council#13
I wish I lived where you lived. sad

How do you know I dont!!! OoOoOoOoO!!!! Spooooooky!!!!

Anyway, I'm staying out of this Bogen-Nevermind arguement that seems to be brewing.

Nevermind
Originally posted by bogen
just cause i didn't like ur song "OoOoOoOoH don't hert my feelings i might reach some kind of realisation!"

Yeah, that's why. erm

Because statements like "I don't like it but I do like it" make perfect sense. Not to mention that I don't need proof you're a n00b (this thread shows it as well) merely for the fact that you bring up news and such that's always like 3 months behind. Plus, you suck at WoW, for what I hear. 'Nuff said.

Council#13
Wait, Bogen created those songs?

The Pict
so you guys dropped in here just to b*tch about someone?

Nevermind
How do you know I dont!!! OoOoOoOoO!!!! Spooooooky!!!!

shock

Maybe I stalk you!

bogen
Yeah, that's why. erm

Because statements like "I don't like it but I do like it" make perfect sense. Not to mention that I don't need proof you're a n00b (this thread shows it as well) merely for the fact that you bring up news and such that's always like 3 months behind. Plus, you suck at WoW, for what I hear. 'Nuff said.

all non conclusive evidence all subjective evidence, id be quite right now.
And just cause you have some sort of vendeta aginst me and my posts doesn't mean you have to crash all my partys. Is that all you do, blunder into threads hoping to prove your own superiority?

no no, thats nevermind

Nevermind
Originally posted by The Pict

No, I'm here b*tchin' about what a craptastic thread this is and the quality of threads this guy produces.

Council#13
Originally posted by The Pict

And tell you that I havent seen you in a while! eek!

shock

Maybe I stalk you!

confused

bogen
laughing out loud

Nevermind
Originally posted by bogen
all non conclusive evidence all subjective evidence, id be quite right now.

no no, thats nevermind

Anyone that's met you for half a day can tell. This thread blows goats. ermm

The Pict
And tell you that I havent seen you in a while! eek!

the way i like it ninja

Nevermind
confused

shifty

Council#13
shifty

council13 I have bigger problems now, move over!

bogen
Anyone that's met you for half a day can tell. This thread blows goats. ermm

whats that you said last week " this guys a champ", burning your bridges i see.
and lets not get vulgar

Bloigen
Bloigen

w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.