Guy Or bisexual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delboy
Hi im new and im bisexual, looking for some guys to talk to about life basicly and maybe more lol, but all are welcome but im kinda only wanting to talk to bi and gay. Im proud of my sexuality so dont insult.

A.J
no expression thumb up

Delboy
Um thanks.

Bloigen
no expression

bigbran
no expression whistle
you go girl, or guy....

Mišt
Whob?

Delboy
Um please dont make fun this is for us to chat and possibly flirt.

bigbran
no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by Delboy
Um please dont make fun this is for us to chat and possibly flirt.

Are you being racist?

Delboy

Mišt
Ok.

Delboy
Your cute, are you gay ?

bigbran
no expression

Grand_Moff_Gav
EWWWWWWW MIST! have you no shame!?!

Mišt
Your cute, are you gay ?

Im cute?What the f**k?

And no.Originally posted by bigbran
no expression

A.J

bigbran
this has got to be the gayest thread..
oh, i meanno expression

A.J
Originally posted by bigbran
this has got to be the gayest thread..
oh, i meanno expression laughing

Delboy
Shut up.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Haha, deary me...Capt_Fantastic is gay...

Roulette

Delboy
Whats a whob ?

Mišt
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud that's exactly what I was thinking.

Ok B2w00t

Whats a whob ?

Well, picture Satan's ass, after being hammered all day by forms of sodomization by creatures great and small, Whob is the fungal growth forming on the puss filled hemorrhoids.

bigbran
if you were a chic and a lesbian, this would be a cool thread.
but right now. no expression

bigbran
i have one thing to say to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvv1eC4TaIM&search=gay%20songs

Roulette

A.J
i have one thing to say to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvv1eC4TaIM&search=gay%20songs laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

bigbran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNgjT4ytIP4&search=beating%20up%20****

just joking. laughing laughing evil face

Spearhead
If you don't like it, stay out of this thread. Yeesh.

Grand_Moff_Gav
How did you find that barbie song?

Grand_Moff_Gav

just joking. laughing laughing evil face

That's not even funny

A.J
Originally posted by Spearhead
If you don't like it, stay out of this thread. Yeesh. laughing Who are you talking to ?

bigbran
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
How did you find that barbie song? youtube, i typed in gay songs, and then a bunch of barbie girl popped up.

Spearhead
All the people in this topic. This guy's probably not even gay...just wants to see reactions messed

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
laughing Who are you talking to ? me.

A.J
He said he was bi didnt he ?

Grand_Moff_Gav
That hat makes you look slightly gay....but, apparently sos does my pink shirt...

bigbran
here ya go, heres some stuff you might like.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I believe someone reported you for that...

bigbran
its macho man, its a song.

Inspectah Deck
Your cute, are you gay ?

Ha!

you want this guy

A.J
laughing I remember him he said I was gay, who was he really ?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by A.J
laughing I remember him he said I was gay, who was he really ?

a gay guy

A.J
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
a gay guy Yeah but who was he a sock off ?

bigbran
here ya go, heres some stuff you might like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNgjT4ytIP4&search=beating%20up%20**** sorry there delboy, heres the accual link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halViDqj8oo&search=macho%20man

Milkie
You mean G@Y or Bisexual?

A.J
i think he means gay and bisexual

Milkie
Originally posted by A.J
i think he means gay and bisexual

http://themot.org/gallery/d/2290-1/ytmnd.jpg

A.J
Originally posted by Milkie
http://themot.org/gallery/d/2290-1/ytmnd.jpg mad mad mad mad

bigbran
http://themot.org/gallery/d/2290-1/ytmnd.jpg laughing laughing laughing i was waiting until you got something like that.

Delboy
Hay everyone ? how are all my pals today ?

TheKingofKINGS!
Hay everyone ? how are all my pals today ? Not existing.

Delboy
Shut up, you peice of crap you insult me bwacuse of my sexuality well guess what, you proberly are gay you dont know a thing about girls and your proberly a sock of bran

A.J
Wow go dell !!! rock

bigbran
Shut up, you peice of crap you insult me bwacuse of my sexuality well guess what, you proberly are gay you dont know a thing about girls and your proberly a sock of bran dont own socks.
never had a sock.
and i didnt mean to show those videos, i meant to show this one, and i think you honestly might like this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halViDqj8oo&search=macho%20man

TheKingofKINGS!
Shut up, you peice of crap you insult me bwacuse of my sexuality well guess what, you proberly are gay you dont know a thing about girls and your proberly a sock of bran

I'm not insulting you because of your sexuality. I'm insulting you because you come to the OTF and actually expect to get friends.

No I'm not gay, and I do "know a thing about girls."

But still, I'm going to say that your comeback lacked everything it needed to be good

1) Humor
2) Truth
and 3) Decent spelling and Grammar.

You fail at KMC. Congradualtions!

Delboy
dont own socks.
never had a sock.
and i didnt mean to show those videos, i meant to show this one, and i think you honestly might like this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halViDqj8oo&search=macho%20man *******

TheKingofKINGS!

Clever...no expression

bigbran
what you dont like the village people?

Delboy
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I'm not insulting you because of your sexuality. I'm insulting you because you come to the OTF and actually expect to get friends.

No I'm not gay, and I do "know a thing about girls."

But still, I'm going to say that your comeback lacked everything it needed to be good

1) Humor
2) Truth
and 3) Decent spelling and Grammar.

You fail at KMC. Congradualtions! Expect freinds, i have freinds here if you havent noticed, diddys place, ive talked to a couple of them thank you very much.

And you have one friend, bran who is a complete idiot.

Well your mum failed with her abortion because your still here

anyone else that offends im sorry but he is a *******.

Milkie

http://themot.org/gallery/d/9253-1/anonforgive.jpg

Delboy
what you dont like the village people? no

bigbran
Expect freinds, i have freinds here if you havent noticed, diddys place, ive talked to a couple of them thank you very much.

anyone else that offends im sorry but he is a *******. hes got lots of friends, and so do i.
what about what milkie put?

APIECEOFME
hmm, you proberly shouldn't have said that teehee

Delboy
He hasnt constantly been a *******.

TheKingofKINGS!
Expect freinds, i have freinds here if you havent noticed, diddys place, ive talked to a couple of them thank you very much.

anyone else that offends im sorry but he is a *******.
Bran isn't my friend, f.ucktard.

I've got some friends.

Phantom, Saratn, Maik, Dusty (I think) Barker (I think) Vinny (I hope not) Tired Hiker.

People who don't make a habit of going to the worst thread ever: K. Diddy's palace of love.....and stuff.

In conclusion, anyone you've met there MUST suck.

And if you think I should be aborted, you are a ***. Go suck a dick, you genitically fu.cked up homosexual.

bigbran
He hasnt constantly been a *******. how do you
" hasnt constantly been a *******

Delboy

I've got some friends.

Phantom, Saratn, Maik, Dusty (I think) Barker (I think) Vinny (I hope not) Tired Hiker.

People who don't make a habit of going to the worst thread ever: K. Diddy's palace of love.....and stuff.

And if you think I should be aborted, you are a ***. Go suck a dick, you genitically fu.cked up homosexual. Im sick yet you insult my sexuality many times for no reason earlier, nice

TheKingofKINGS!
Im sick yet you insult my sexuality many times for no reason earlier, nice

Yes. Homosexuality means you're genes are screwed up. Scientists proved that homosexuality is caused by a flaw in your gene-pool. Which means yes, because you're gay, your ****ed up.

Impediment
Your cute, are you gay ?

Ask K. Diddy.

Delboy
Yes. Homosexuality means you're genes are screwed up. Scientists proved that homosexuality is caused by a flaw in your gene-pool. Which means yes, because you're gay, your ****ed up. Really ?

And im bisexual, but like boys better

bigbran
well what do you expect when you make threads, announcing your rainbow, and asking to flirt with guys?

bigbran
Really ?

And im bisexual, but like boys better neato...

Milkie
If he is gay let him be gay

at least he is not gay for you

TheKingofKINGS!
Really ?

And im bisexual, but like boys better
Yes really.

amazing a'int it?

A.J
lol

Delboy
So its ok is it bran for a boy to make a thread about flirting with a girl, but wrong for a boy to make a thread about flirting with boys,

and thank you milkie

Delboy
Yes really.

amazing a'int it? Proof please !!

bigbran
So its ok is it bran for a boy to make a thread about flirting with a girl, but wrong for a boy to make a thread about flirting with boys,

and thank you milkie umm because theres about 98% of kmc is made up of striaght people...

i hope confused

A.J
umm because theres about 98% of kmc is made up of striaght people...

i hope confused Im pretty sure your wrong there. ill make a thread thing

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
Im pretty sure your wrong there. ill make a thread thing ok.

Delboy
Ill do it AJ thank you

TheKingofKINGS!
Well the reason for that is simply because the only place for that is in the OTF, and the OTF is ruled by hetro sexuals. I'm not saying there's not gays or lesbos, but do you guys remember how "gay Guy"s thread blew over. Which was for everyone but straights? Not well, he got bashed outta his mind, and a striaght thread was made.

So, in conclusion, the only flirting we want in the OTF is hetro.

Syren
Decent spelling and Grammar.

Congradualtions!

Do I need to point it out?

Good luck with your openness Delboy, you'll need it. People round here aren't very accommodating of relatively new members, especially if they're honest about themselves.

I hope you find a niche here yes

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Syren
Do I need to point it out?

Good luck with your openness Delboy, you'll need it. People round here aren't very accommodating of relatively new members, especially if they're honest about themselves.

I hope you find a niche here yes
I said decent, not good.

but anyways...

A.J
Del is mates with my mates so ill defend him, actually gay guy was bashed because he was a sock, and he said just straights, to be fair del said all are welcome.

Delboy
Thank you syren. your very nice, i hope you stop by some time.

bigbran
Well the reason for that is simply because the only place for that is in the OTF, and the OTF is ruled by hetro sexuals. I'm not saying there's not gays or lesbos, but do you guys remember how "gay Guy"s thread blew over. Which was for everyone but straights? Not well, he got bashed outta his mind, and a striaght thread was made.

So, in conclusion, the only flirting we want in the OTF is hetro. lesbians...droolio

A.J
Stop being dicks to del, i got bi mates so what jsut leave him.

Syren

I've got some friends.

And if you think I should be aborted, you are a ***. Go suck a dick, you genitically fu.cked up homosexual.

Reported.

Yes. Homosexuality means you're genes are screwed up. Scientists proved that homosexuality is caused by a flaw in your gene-pool. Which means yes, because you're gay, your ****ed up.

I think someone needs to read the Homosexuality thread in the GDF. All of it, preferably. Not least because it'll keep you away from me for a while. I can't stand people like you, bigots with over-inflated egos. You'll probably find that you're the one with the messed up genetics. Idiot.

A.J
Nice work syren. smokin'

Milkie
What the hell happened to that picture of the guy vomiting?

bigbran
What the hell happened to that picture of the guy vomiting? you want it?
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5892/pukepv7.gif

Syren
What the hell happened to that picture of the guy vomiting?

Is it relevant?

Lana

Gay Guy's thread didn't go over well because everyone knew he was a sock.

Last I check, most of the OTF didn't care who flirts with who.

KingofKings, I'm officially disgusted with you.

TheKingofKINGS!
Reported.

I think someone needs to read the Homosexuality thread in the GDF. All of it, preferably. Not least because it'll keep you away from me for a while. I can't stand people like you, bigots with over-inflated egos. You'll probably find that you're the one with the messed up genetics. Idiot.

I'm nt saying I don't have my own messed up issues, but it was confirmed that if you're gay, it's because you're genes are messed up. Because heteosexuality is scientifically natural. if he REALL is gay, it's because there's was something wrong with his genes.

I don't have anything against gay people. But what I do have a problem with is people who come to the OTF, and make a thread that'll obviously get you bashed, then get super-pissed when it happens. Like this guy is.

Lana
I'm nt saying I don't have my own messed up issues, but it was confirmed that if you're gay, it's because you're genes are messed up. Because heteosexuality is scientifically natural. if he REALL is gay, it's because there's was something wrong with his genes.

I don't have anything against gay people. But what I do have a problem with is people who come to the OTF, and make a thread that'll obviously get you bashed, then get super-pissed when it happens. Like this guy is.

Anything that happens because of genetics, unless it is something like having 3 of the same gene (because humans normally have 2) is scientifically natural.

If you want to go by the "if it's genetic and different" then anyone who doesn't have brown hair, blond hair, brown eyes, or blue eyes, has something wrong with their genes because those are what genetics mostly codes for when it comes to those traits.

You have little to no understanding of how genetics works and you are proving it right now.

Syren

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Sweetie, you really need to do some research, maybe kick your own ass into the 21st Century while you're at it?

You have NO right whatsoever to bash Delboy, either because of his sexual preference OR because his thread pissed you off. Who, exactly, do you think you are? I'll admit that today is the first time I've ever heard of you and you're portraying yourself negatively and as a complete ignoramus. That's clever, really.

Why do you say 'obviously' the thread would get bashed? As far as I could see, most people were responding either positively or in a humorous manner. You're the only one who acted with any kind of hostility and in an obscene way. Hence why I reported you and Lana's disgusted.

As I said, you're the only genetic accident here. Fool.

Delboy
LMAO

LethalFemme

You haven't been it the OTF long enough have you sweetie? Everyone flirts with everyone.erm

TheKingofKINGS!
Wrong, wrong and wrong. Sweetie, you really need to do some research, maybe kick your own ass into the 21st Century while you're at it?

You have NO right whatsoever to bash Delboy, either because of his sexual preference OR because his thread pissed you off. Who, exactly, do you think you are? I'll admit that today is the first time I've ever heard of you and you're portraying yourself negatively and as a complete ignoramus. That's clever, really.

Why do you say 'obviously' the thread would get bashed? As far as I could see, most people were responding either positively or in a humorous manner. You're the only one who acted with any kind of hostility and in an obscene way. Hence why I reported you and Lana's disgusted.

As I said, you're the only genetic accident here. Fool.
I'm going to neglect the "into the 21st century" and just proceed with the "kicking my own ass" why, because it's fun.

But you call my actions hostile. Well, I didn't start getting hostile until this.

Sure, I made a joke in the post above, but that's just my style.

bigbran
in all seriousness, doesnt anyone else thnk its gross, for your first thread to be about hitting on guys?

SugarBaby

I've got some friends.

That's kind of an assholish thing to say. Don't you think?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by SugarBaby
That's kind of an assholish thing to say. Don't you think?
Yes, yes it is.

I'm an *******, didn't you know that?

in all seriousness, doesnt anyone else thnk its gross, for your first thread to be about hitting on guys?
Yeah, actually.

a1hsauce
dang theres some hormones flowing up in here!

Delboy
in all seriousness, doesnt anyone else thnk its gross, for your first thread to be about hitting on guys? I said possibly flirting with guys and said lol i think, i said to talk actually.

TheKingofKINGS!
Hi im new and im bisexual, looking for some guys to talk to about life basicly and maybe more lol, but all are welcome but im kinda only wanting to talk to bi and gay. Im proud of my sexuality so dont insult.
This is what you said.

Lana

If it was a girl who made a thread about hitting on girls, would you care?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Lana
If it was a girl who made a thread about hitting on girls, would you care? I Love you lana

bigbran
If it was a girl who made a thread about hitting on girls, would you care? ....

bigbran
but why would your first thread be about hitting on your own sex?

LethalFemme

I think we both know the answer to that.erm

Grand_Moff_Gav
This is what you said.
Why doesn't he want to talk to hetro's?

SugarBaby
This is what you said.

So what? He likes guys! there's absoluetely nothing wrong with that. It's like what Lana said. If a women made this you wouldn't care at all. Infact you'd be in talking about how hot that was.

Milkie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/dawndarkharp/doode.jpg

Bloigen

Depends. How hot is this woman? hmm

bigbran
Why doesn't he want to talk to hetro's? ya wouldnt he alsohave things in common with girls?

bigbran
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/dawndarkharp/doode.jpg laughing laughing

Lana

Can't answer? Just as I thought.

Originally posted by LethalFemme
I think we both know the answer to that.erm
So what? He likes guys! there's absoluetely nothing wrong with that. It's like what Lana said. If a women made this you wouldn't care at all. Infact you'd be in talking about how hot that was.

Exactly.

bigbran
Originally posted by Bloigen
Depends. How hot is this woman? hmm exactly.

LethalFemme
but why would your first thread be about hitting on your own sex?

Cause he can. People forget this is the OTF. If he likes dick than he likes dick and let him.

Lana
exactly.

Hypocrite.

Delboy
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav Why doesn't he want to talk to hetro's? I saiod all are welcome, but i prefore gays or bi's, because i can talk to them and they will understand me more.

bigbran
lance bass?

Milkie
Cause he can. People forget this is the OTF. If he likes dick than he likes dick and let him.

Do you like teh dick?

Bloigen
exactly.

I was joking. no expression

Grand_Moff_Gav
ya wouldnt he alsohave things in common with girls?

To be honest, I think that you can't be all that comfortable in your sexuality if your going to react like this to someone mentioning being gay...

bigbran
To be honest, I think that you can't be all that comfortable in your sexuality if your going to react like this to someone mentioning being gay... ya sure.

Delboy
I also like girls but prefore boys, thank you.

Lana
ya sure.

Well, he has a very good point. If you were secure in your sexuality, why would you care if he was gay or bi or whatever?

Once again, you wouldn't if it was a girl, which is highly hypocritical.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yeah, I'm almost certain...you and TKOK's are repressing something...

Milkie
Being 2 g@y couldn't possibly hurt anybody.

bigbran
Well, he has a very good point. If you were secure in your sexuality, why would you care if he was gay or bi or whatever?

Once again, you wouldn't if it was a girl, which is highly hypocritical. now im being called gay? you guys are hilarious!!
and i like girls. whats wrong with wanting to see a lesbian?

LethalFemme
Hypocrite.

Sweetie I think the better question is if he knew what type of thread this was then why post? There are three possible reasons one which is close to what you just proved he wanted to see which girls here are lesibian or bi. Or the second possibly being he's curious or hates gay people.

Do you like teh dick?

Why do you?roll eyes (sarcastic)

SugarBaby
now im being called gay? you guys are hilarious!!
and i like girls. whats wrong with wanting to see a lesbian?

There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. Just like there is nothing wrong with being Gay. And that's the whole point.

Milkie
Sweetie I think the better question is if he knew what type of thread this was then why post? There are two possible reasons one which is close to what you just proved he wanted to see which girls here are lesibian or bi. Or the second possibly being he likes a little dick his self.

Why do you?roll eyes (sarcastic)

i TINC YOU'RE EH LEZBO

Grand_Moff_Gav
I think that we have got to the bottom of this...we already know bigbran puts gay into the youtube search engine...

Soleran
There's nothing wrong with being a lesbian. Just like there is nothing wrong with being Gay. And that's the whole point.

I always thought gay=lesbian...................same thing.

LethalFemme
i TINC YOU'RE EH LEZBO

Well thanks for that but, I'm not.erm

Milkie
Originally posted by Soleran

Kinda

BUT

Lesbian is a word for the woman will gay is for men or both.

But it is somewhat the same.

SugarBaby
Originally posted by Soleran

They do. But Alot of people say Gay as malexmale and Lesbian as girlxgirl shrug

If you can think of a guyxguy word let me know.

Milkie
Well thanks for that but, I'm not.erm

http://themot.org/gallery/d/905-1/BorgCat.jpg

TheKingofKINGS!

Now, I'd probablly be looking at lesbian porn though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/dawndarkharp/doode.jpg That is by far the funniest thing ever.

LethalFemme
http://themot.org/gallery/d/905-1/BorgCat.jpg

Okay new rule don't touch my post.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Milkie
Okay new rule don't touch my post.roll eyes (sarcastic)

WHY THE HELL NOT?

Ushgarak
Ok, the homophobic insults in this thread are completely unacceptable (as is, incidentally, bypassing the censor to launch flames on people).

That is a formal warning to you, KingofKings, and I don't want any of this nonsense to continue.

Milkie
no expression

Who You?

SugarBaby
Now, I'd probablly be looking at lesbian porn though.

I just read in your profile that you are 14. I'm not arguing with you anymore.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I just read in your profile that you are 14. I'm not arguing with you anymore. At an age where he doesn't even know his sexuality...

TheKingofKINGS!
I just read in your profile that you are 14. I'm not arguing with you anymore.
aw, but I LIKE conflict.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>