The World Of Warcraft Movie Contest (Being Held By Blizzard)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Okay, So if you play much World of Warcraft then you would know about the Movie Making contest going on right now. As many of you on KMC know I am a Movie making poster. I love making movies and I just find it intriguing. Well Anyway, I have decided to make a Video to put into this contest and I am going to start making it some time next week. I have a Newly installed Video making program that allows me to do many different things. Taft is helping me learn it.

But For this Contest, there is 4 category's:

Comedy, Drama, Dance and Short

I haven't Full come up with what I'm going to do, but it seems that Dance would be easiest because I just don't know enough people to make a Drama or Short. I was also Considering doing a Comedy with my Voice in it, including anyone Else's who would like to help out.

Anyway, I am looking for people out there who would like To Help. I need People who play World Of Warcraft to help (Alot would be Nice) And if you Can Help In the Game World of warcraft, I will set up a chart of things going to happen, were in the game and at what Time.

I Am Completely open to suggestions for a movie, and anyone who says they will help must be Dedicated to my cause and very willing.

So Far the only Suggestion I have been given are :

- A Stephen Lynch Comedy Skit

- A Numa Numa WoW Dance Video

- A Comedy Skit about making fun of an NPC

But Please, Help Out, It would be appreciated... Also Ideas can't be too complex, I don't have alot of people to work with... Also, This could require making new People, With Names I give you. You don't need to level them or anything but yeah.

No Give Me Ideas and Sign up! laughing out loud

vincent

Mišt
Why not something original?ermm

You know what would be really funny? If we get everyone in the guild together, then we suddenly boot Wolflet and start attacking herhappy

Vinny Valentine

Vinny Valentine
By the Way, Lana... I kept this out of the World Of Warcraft Thread because its out of Game.... If Thats Okay?

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
By the Way, Lana... I kept this out of the World Of Warcraft Thread because its out of Game.... If Thats Okay?

Nope, and you'll be banned promptly.

I still say it involves Wolflet being in some kind of painermm Maybe we could Polymorph her and push her off a cliff or somethingermm

Vinny Valentine

Vinny Valentine
That Picture of you And Ronny Have Ass Sex in WoW Reminded me Of The Song "Bloodhound Gang - Bad Touch" We could do something with that and the whole time its people Having Sex like that, One time with you and Ronny, and another time with A Gnome and a Dwarf laughing I Could Host it.

Mišt
laughing Awesome! We should so do that! And we can throw in the picture of you giving a lapdance!

Vinny Valentine

Vinny Valentine
After Talking with Taft.

I Might do a Movie Comedy about Two Noobs talking about WoW And what they're going to do and making fun of each other... Then A higher Rank level comes up or something.. Its In Thought.

The Bad Touch Dance Seems Easiest so far.

Vinny Valentine
Okay, I know What We Are doing Now.

Its Going to be a Comedy Skit about Three travelers. (Me Darkc and Whoever else) Going around talking about random Things.

And Its going To Be Really Funny For different reasons.

I will give you a sample of my Script:
*We Haven't got the third party memeber yet, It could Be Ronny, Taft Or Shane or someone else...*

-Start Of Scene ?? -
*Gaskal Looks Over at Vinster who is Dancing Naked on a Object*
Gaskal: What the Hell are you doing Vinster?
Vinster: Making Money.
Shane: Youre Dancing Naked For Money?
Vinster: Yeah.
Gaskal: Are you Retarded?
*Random Player comes up to Vinny And Gives him a Gold*
Random Member: Nice Dancing Sweet Cheeks
*Random Member Emotes Kiss to Vinster*
Vinster: Thanks.
*Random Member Runs off*
Vinster: I Told You, I'm now a gold Richer.
*Shane and Gaskal Look At Each Other for a Few Moments*

*After About 5 Seconds, You see Gaskal And Shane Dancing Naked and Vinster in Between them*

-End of Scene ??-

Thats not For Sure how it will be said, but around there yeah.

Vinny Valentine
Crap, This might not be posible due to Mic Problems.

We Might have to Settle With the Dance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.