Scrolling Sigs Problem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I've noticed this many times before, and it seems to be random...but sometimes when someone adds a scroll or bounce to their signature the image won't load properly and you get a cut off effect.

Does this happen to anyone else? And if so which browser do you use? I use Firefox.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7020/huhuc4.th.jpg

T.M
It happens for me sometimes too..

I also use Firefox.

Mišt
It happens with smilies too, all the time with Firefox.

Refreshing the page fixes it.

Vinny Valentine
It Happens all the Time, Mists Sigs doing it for me As I type this.

LanceWindu
So far sounds like a Firefox compatibility issue.

Syren
Ditto, Mist's sig is also being weird as I type this - also using Firefox erm

Bloigen
There's an addon that fixes that.

TheKingofKINGS!
Mist's sig does that to me. I use netscape.

Lana
I always have that happen, but refreshing the page usually fixes it, like Mist said.

I use Firefox.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Bloigen
There's an addon that fixes that.

can you give us a link to this add on?

Thorinn
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I've noticed this many times before, and it seems to be random...but sometimes when someone adds a scroll or bounce to their signature the image won't load properly and you get a cut off effect.

Does this happen to anyone else? And if so which browser do you use? I use Firefox.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7020/huhuc4.th.jpg happens to me to, and not just that, it happens when someone uses the scroll tags.

I use Firefox

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It Happens all the Time, Mists Sigs doing it for me As I type this. Originally posted by Syren
Ditto, Mist's sig is also being weird as I type this - also using Firefox erm Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Mist's sig does that to me. I use netscape.

Oh I see how it is now...sneaky2

SpadeKing
I hate you mist no expression you made me click your stupid sig and I forgot my password here mad

Bloigen
Originally posted by Prabhodh
can you give us a link to this add on?

No, it's on a forum.

Raz
It's a firefox bug.

If anyone is feeling brave, you may wish to get this fixed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.