Beach Scene Help me plz >.<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CDy
I wonder if anybody knows where the beach scene took place. &gt;.&lt; It's not at Caribbean Beach, isn't it? embarrasment

LovelyOne
I think it was somewhere in the the bahamas (spelling?)

CDy
Bahamas you said &gt;.&lt; Do you know exactly the name of the beach? Hic. I'm so confused. I wanna visit that beach someday. It's so beautiful... laughing

ladygrim
i dont know but they sand was like pure white i was amazed laughing out loud

evilm0nki3
Dominica? At least one of the places is Dominica..

Barker
Originally posted by CDy
I wonder if anybody knows where the beach scene took place. &gt;.&lt; It's not at Caribbean Beach, isn't it? embarrasment
The movie is Called Pirates of the Caribbean.

What do you think?

OxRoXyPiNkxO
Originally posted by CDy

I'm pretty sure it was Isla Tortuga, which is now a part of Haiti. If you do a search for it in google, one of the results is from explore-yatchs.com, which has some information about visiting it.

beegees74
I live in Pensacola, FL. Our beaches look exactly like the beach in the movie. I don't know if our beach is the one in the movie, but if you want to go to a place like that, our beaches are called the "world's whitest beaches". The sand looks like snow!!

sailorleo
no...it was somewhere in the caribbean b/c kiera complains about being stuck there at night in the commentaries...

ivebeendepped43
most of it was in Petite Teback (sp?) in the Caribbean, but some was in LA. in the "freedom" scene, any wide shots with the ocean are done in the Caribbean, but all close shots were in LA

tee_pirategirl
it was in some island cause in the collectors edition dvd at one point it says we had to find an "on thouched" island for the shooting

PIRATES=SEX
The beach scene was filmed in half in cali (at night time) and in the caribbean (daytime)

CaptinJackLover
no that was the beach scene in the first movie...

in the second movie i couldve sworn it was in Dominica

diddly-dum
How can I help??

PIRATES=SEX
oh i thought she was talking about the 1st .

CaptinJackLover
oh maybe she was....i hotught she was talking about the second

Bwa Ha Ha
1st or 2nd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.