Quasar,Isane Genis Vell & Silver Surfer vs Justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three vastly powerful characters vs DC best team Justice League

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Flash
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Aquaman
Firestorm
The Atom
Super Girl
Super Boy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Flash
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Aquaman
Firestorm
The Atom
Super Girl
Super Boy

When did Super Boy become part of the jla? isn't he evil? And why put SG in when WW is stronger and a better fighter? This isn't the best Justice league by far.

golem370
She is there two I forgot to add her and I didn't say it was the best Jusitce League I said the best DC team the Justice League

golem370
I will take out Superboy and add Red Tornado

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let me help you out

Orion was in the jla, the strongest fighter in DC
Hal jordan is abetter gl than kyle, kyle as ion is better against silver surfer

The atom isn't much help here. Captain Atom or Maxima would be much better for this type of battle. your team DC team will get the tar beaten out of them from that marvel team. Silver Surfer is owning all the Super people by changing the yellow energy in thier bodies to red sunlight.

Genis is giving the rest of the league a true test and quasar stays above the none flying members and annoys them. YOu dont' have Martian Manhunter either.

golem370
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern(Hal)
Maxima
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Flash

vs

Insane Genis-Vell
Quasar
Silver Surfer
and If needed Drax the Destroyer/Power Gem

nvrbeenwthagirl
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern(Hal)
Maxima
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Flash

vs

Insane Genis-Vell
Quasar
Silver Surfer
and If needed Drax the Destroyer/Power Gem

Now that is so much better. This JLA is going to stomp Marvel. Now you add in Drax and the Jla will have a problem.

But The big problem I see is SS. He's just too versitile. What is to stop him from absorbing some star and becoming like super super silver surfer?

golem370
I will change the battle Silver Surfer with Captain Universe powers and Quasar with Starbrand. and Drax with Power Gem.. Three against the JLA. Starbrand- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbrand#Wielders_2

Darth Martin

Justice League
Superman
Captain Marvel
Flash
Green Lantern(Kyle)
Aquaman
Firestorm
The Atom
Super Girl
Super Boy That is not the best JL Lineup.

golem370
Read the posts I said that Is wasn't supost to be the best Justice League it was DC's best team the JLA and I changed the JLA team to Martian Manhunter
Superman
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern(Hal)
Maxima
Wonder Woman
Firestorm
Flash

lilnutta12
flash as in wally yes - superman as in non original

in this case jla have a better chance

Darth Martin
Gotcha

golem370
But not good enough chance Silver Surfer could decrease all of JLA team members size and then turn them into babble head dolls..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.