Luke Cage,Beast & Shatterstar vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three pretty cool characters vs The ever lovin blue eyed Thing

lilnutta12
shatterstar - dont no
beast - doomed
cage - maybe can win by himself

Sin I AM
thing would own them all...Beast n Shatterstar would last a sec....then cage would turn tail and run

Grimm22
Luke Cage and Beast get completely owned here wink

I dont know much about Shatterstar but I doubt he will do anything either

Ben 100/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by lilnutta12

eek! laughing laughing

Wow...just wow

Ben trumps Cage in every catagory. There's nothing Cage can do to Ben no

H. S. 6
The three of them together may be able to five Ben a run for his money, if Shatterstar channels enough energy into his blades.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
The three of them together may be able to five Ben a run for his money, if Shatterstar channels enough energy into his blades.

Thunder clap

*BAM*

Beast is down

One punch to cage

*Bam Cage is down*

N'uff Said

Tony Stark
Originally posted by lilnutta12
shatterstar - dont no
beast - doomed

confused

eek!

laughing

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

Please step away from the pipe...

rotiart
If you could find a way to dip shatterstar in the same vat of goo that made luke cage... shatterstar might have the power to take on thing.

Whittdawg92
yeah, thing wins easy. and for the record people, the 100/10 or 100/10 isn't, never was, and never will be funny, so please stop embarrasing yourselves by saying that. and no one wins anything 100% of the time(except the white man), that's illogical and unreasonable.

Scarlet315
originally posted by whitedawg,
yeah, thing wins easy. and for the record people, the 100/10 or 100/10 isn't, never was, and never will be funny, so please stop embarrasing yourselves by saying that. and no one wins anything 100% of the time(except the white man), that's illogical and unreasonable.

Get the hell outta here white folk no longer hold any weight. By the way thing is in trouble. I mean he aint the only one wit an upgrade in strength.

Whittdawg92
nah, white women own everything now, but anyways, he still crushes them.

Scarlet315
First of all Sin I Am that is one hot sig you got up. Whitedawg you wrong man. In terms of women i think everyone is offering something. Like Miss Universe, i'm talkin the universe here it was down to puerto rico and japan. Anglo-saxin was no where to be found. And Thing is strong, correction stronger than ever but once again we got beast who just got amped and now luke with i even forgot how strong his skin got.

Whittdawg92
yes, women make men scared of them with the evil thing that white man's been using for years and years...LAWSUITS!!! and people still underrate Luke Cage and beast, they're badass.

jrodslam
Can someone show where it is Beast was amped? Scan of a feat perhaps?

Amped to what level? Thing wins 10/10.

jinzin
10/10? hardly...

let's thing about this for a minute.. shatterstar danced around juggernaught all afternoon and and actually impaled him in the eyes... then he continued to fight in close using his superhuman speed agility and reflexes to cut the bolts off jugg's helmet without bieng touched once that entire fight... he wasn't even using his mutant vibration or energy abilities... what happens when he does that to thing? the end of the fight....

seriously.... cake toe to toed it with wrecker for a couple of minutes before being put down, but he can't go a few rounds with thing?

and then there's beast with all his speed and agility thing's only hope would HAVE to be a thunderclap... which will be hard with cage trying to pound away at him....

both of those characters make more than enough distraction for shatterstar to get a vital blow in and end this thing...

thing MIGHT take the majority.. but 10 out of 10? What the f**k? HELL NO!

Psyquis52
Wow. I can't believe how few people know about shatterstar.

Luke Cage gets owned.
Beast gets owned.
Shatterstar...now this is where things get tricky. You see Shatterstar's blades are mystical and scientific in nature. They were capable of cutting Juggernaut's helmet off in one shot. So he will probably do some damage here.

I give it a 6/10 Thing.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jinzin
10/10? hardly...

let's thing about this for a minute.. shatterstar danced around juggernaught all afternoon and and actually impaled him in the eyes... then he continued to fight in close using his superhuman speed agility and reflexes to cut the bolts off jugg's helmet without bieng touched once that entire fight... he wasn't even using his mutant vibration or energy abilities... what happens when he does that to thing? the end of the fight....

seriously.... cake toe to toed it with wrecker for a couple of minutes before being put down, but he can't go a few rounds with thing?

and then there's beast with all his speed and agility thing's only hope would HAVE to be a thunderclap... which will be hard with cage trying to pound away at him....

both of those characters make more than enough distraction for shatterstar to get a vital blow in and end this thing...

thing MIGHT take the majority.. but 10 out of 10? What the f**k? HELL NO!

Okay. For the most part this is okay but you have to take into account Thing's fighting ability and speed. He's faster than he looks and he knows boxing, judo and wrestling. The guy was a monster to fight before he was Thing.
I think you're right though. 10 out of 10 is pushing it.

guy222
grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.