Superboy Prime vs Onslaught saga Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Onslaught using all it's psionic and reality altering might creates Superboy Prime to take on the legion of Super Heroes facing him.

Superboy Prime is bloodlusted.

The Heroes are:

Captain America
Hulk
Reed Richards
Sue Storm
Johnny Storm
Ben Grimm
Iron Man
Vision
Quicksilver
Namor
Wasp
Giant Man
Cyclops
Wolverine
Bishop
Gambit
Rogue
Jean Grey
Storm
Black Panther
Iceman
The mighty Thor
Hercules
Joseph(Magneto's clone)
Xavier
Dr. Doom

and anyone else I might have missed.

Battle takes place in NY's Central Park. THe heroes have no prep.

Skeets
Where's Thor? well Thor and Hulk would hold him while Reed and Doom do the rest.

lilnutta12
thor hulk and giant man attack him - giant man falls

xavier,doom,richards do the rest

the rest of the team is back up for thor and hulk,giant man

lilnutta12
uhm joseph could be able to get his suit of if he was some how amped then hes basically a lil bit sundipped

Superboy Prime
This is a bloodlusted Superboy Prime. It will be hard to hold him down considering his speed. He speedblitzed 3 Flashes. Maybe Thor could render his armor powerless by channeling the yellow sunlight someplace else, but simply being in the pressence of a yellow sun maxes out SBP's power from what I've heard. Perhaps Xavier's telepathy could slow SBP. I don't know if telepathy works on him, but he was easily fooled by Alex Luthor so I do not know what to think of him.

Darth Martin
SBP ftw.

Priest
they all dogpile him, and xavier and jean grey mind rapes him.

hulkrulz
hulk has a homing sense so he could grab him when he started to use speed bltz next to hulk

thedude1948
Is Franklin Richards and Nate Grey in this? if they are Superboy Prime has no chance at all.

Superboy Prime
No they are not. Onslaugh has them in itself. And I really doubt Hulk -of all people- would be the one to grab hold of SBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.