ION/PARALLAX run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
ion and parallax come along - rest after all matches

1. iron man - every suit
2. captain America/captain Britain/us agent/Luke cage
3. hulk - grey,savage,merged,reborn,classic
4. Hal Jordan
5. captain universe - spider man,hulk
6. Dr.strange,Dr.fate,scarlet witch,zatanna
7. silver surfer
8. every omega level mutant - no mister M
9. thanos
10. Neron
11. JLA
12. Galactus/Mr.Myxptlkz - any of them
13. beyonder/anti monitor - any of them
14. Spectre/10 powerful cosmic below Galactus
15. Thanos (with infinite gauntlet - including ego gem)

i no its long but can they make it together

its not in a particular order

Priest
doesn't pass one kid

Darth Martin
By JLA you mean practically everyone who has ever joined. Which means everyone in DCU.

Jarlaxle
ROFL...Parallax=Stronger than Spectre (As Said By Marvel) and restarted the UNIVERSE

Ion=Stronger than Parallax, Immortal, can stop and restart time, be in many places and times at once, can replicate himself...can do ANYTHING, even beyond human comprehension/imagination..Is part of the fabric of the universe himself.

Ion and Para win...

Jarlaxle
Ion would simply instantly pinpoint the time all these heroes were born, or before they were born, elminate them all, simultaniously, with multiple forms of himself....

But if you want to see how the fights go, its something like THIS:

You cant compare Ion to the likes of heroes or even Cosmic beings...(most of them)...he Is possibly almost as strong as The Living Tribunal when he is at the peak of his power.

Jarlaxle
Description of Ion: He can do basically anything, and by anything we mean as close to the definition of anything that is possible.

Priest
if its classic beyonder we're talking about he stops him.

Broly92
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
Ion would simply instantly pinpoint the time all these heroes were born, or before they were born, elminate them all, simultaniously, with multiple forms of himself....

But if you want to see how the fights go, its something like THIS:

You cant compare Ion to the likes of heroes or even Cosmic beings...(most of them)...he Is possibly almost as strong as The Living Tribunal when he is at the peak of his power.
No he is not close at all

Jarlaxle
People are always Underestimating Ion's power....Ion was in all essence a "God" or as close as possible to a god as anyone could ever be....Minus the title, You have to pay attention to the details...DC has described some beings as having "God-Like" powers...But Ion they readily describe as having "Trans-Godlike" or even "Para-Godlike" powers...Meaning his powers would be only equal to or beyond that of a GOD....Think about it...Seriously

1.The ability to time travel, infinatley.
2.The ability to function several forms of himself simoultaneously, possibly in every place and time in existance..(He could have billions of forms of himself in different times/places if he wanted, and have them all performing at peak.)
3.He is PART of the very fabric of the universe, ebabling him to change, or re-arrange ANY matter (Meaning he can simply "Erase" people, move galaxies...restart the universe, or anything he WANTS).
4. He has powers to perform ANY feat, even beyond human imagination.

It goes on and on, give the guy some credit, in all descriptions he is every bit as powerful as the Living Tribunal...or possesses the exact same type of powers as he, maybe his powers are not quite as powerful, or the Living Tribunal can overwrite Ion's, but Ion is up there with one of the most powerful BEINGS of all time in Comic history.

Broly92
People are always Underestimating Ion's power....Ion was in all essence a "God" or as close as possible to a god as anyone could ever be....Minus the title, You have to pay attention to the details...DC has described some beings as having "God-Like" powers...But Ion they readily describe as having "Trans-Godlike" or even "Para-Godlike" powers...Meaning his powers would be only equal to or beyond that of a GOD....Think about it...Seriously

1.The ability to time travel, infinatley.
2.The ability to function several forms of himself simoultaneously, possibly in every place and time in existance..(He could have billions of forms of himself in different times/places if he wanted, and have them all performing at peak.)
3.He is PART of the very fabric of the universe, ebabling him to change, or re-arrange ANY matter (Meaning he can simply "Erase" people, move galaxies...restart the universe, or anything he WANTS).
4. He has powers to perform ANY feat, even beyond human imagination.

It goes on and on, give the guy some credit, in all descriptions he is every bit as powerful as the Living Tribunal...or possesses the exact same type of powers as he, maybe his powers are not quite as powerful, or the Living Tribunal can overwrite Ion's, but Ion is up there with one of the most powerful BEINGS of all time in Comic history.
1.Eternity can do everything you stated
2.I'm not underating him you just said he could beat LT who is beyond most marvel abstacts
3.I know he is very strong

Jarlaxle
Parallax himself had the power to Restart the universe himself, (if he fully exhausted his powers), but Ion could do it almost effortlessly, just by thinking about it...Ion is infinatley stronger than the AMAZINGLY strong Parallax even, who is said to be stronger than Spectre

Jarlaxle
I didnt say he COULD Im saying its possible that he would be nearly as strong

Broly92
I didnt say he COULD Im saying its possible that he would be nearly as strong
You said LT at full power which is not possible no

Jarlaxle
he Is possibly almost as strong as The Living Tribunal when he is at the peak of his (Ion's) power.

Jarlaxle
Didnt say he could kill him or they were even, i said it was possible

Broly92
To be at LT at normals level it is POSSIBLE but not LT at full power

Jarlaxle
Your missing my point, im saying at ION's full power, not LT's full power....I didnt comment on LT's

Jarlaxle
Quote: he Is possibly almost as strong as The Living Tribunal when he is at the peak of his (BY "HIS" I MEAN "ION" BECAUSE THAT IS WHO I AM PRIMARILY TALKING ABOUT AND COMPARING TO ANOTHER PERSON.) power.

Broly92
Quote: he Is possibly almost as strong as The Living Tribunal when he is at the peak of his (BY "HIS" I MEAN "ION" BECAUSE THAT IS WHO I AM PRIMARILY TALKING ABOUT AND COMPARING TO ANOTHER PERSON.) power.
Oh! sorry now I understand big grin

Jarlaxle
hehe thats ok

Juntai
Ion nor Parallax are stronger than Spectre.

Jarlaxle
Juntai: Okay, do I have to say this again?

STRAIGHT from DC...if you go to the DCcomics and click on "Secret Files" Download the .PDF about the green lanterns...there is a brief Blurb on there, FROM DC stating Parallax is stronger than Spectre...

You are obviously a Spectre Fanboy though, so im sure youll deny this.

Jarlaxle
Also, they have said Ion is stronger than Parallax...So they're both stronger than Spectre, deal with it :P

Jarlaxle
Here is the Quote: "Hal Jordan achieved Unimaginable Power as the Meglomaniacial Parallax. Ironically, he is even more powerful than the Divenely-Impowered Spectre."

-DC Comics, Green Lantern "Secret Files" sheet

Juntai
But . .. Spectre is the one who stopped Parallax, its in his Secret File, it's also in "The History of the DCU" in the back of the "52" issues. It's also able to be seen in the story arc "Zero Hour" in the final issue.

Parallax almost restarted the universe, Spectre's done it a dozen times. He did it at the end of Zero Hour to restart the universe. After Hal and Extant messed it up.

Hal Jordan HIMSELF said the power he wielded was like a flickering candle next to an exploding sun when he became Spectre, in Legends of the DCU: Spectre The Devourer of Worlds.

And that was before he even unlocked the real power later in the series.
Comics>Bios.

ION and Parallax are NOT on Spectre's level.

Validus
Juntai: Okay, do I have to say this again?

STRAIGHT from DC...if you go to the DCcomics and click on "Secret Files" Download the .PDF about the green lanterns...there is a brief Blurb on there, FROM DC stating Parallax is stronger than Spectre...

You are obviously a Spectre Fanboy though, so im sure youll deny this.
Read it again.

Juntai
lmao, that was a nice change of wording to suit yourself.

Jarlaxle
I'm sorry, I misread..The fine print was very small.

Honestly though I would still put Ion above Spectre.

Jarlaxle
Not a change of wording, me misreading it.

CheeseMeUpYO
How can you misread "as" for "than"? They look nothing alike.

Juntai
I'm sorry, I misread..The fine print was very small.

Honestly though I would still put Ion above Spectre. No, Spectre is the Wrath of God, and the Ghostly Guardian of all planes, times and realities of the DCU.

ION may very well be one of the most powerful mortal characters in the dcu, given that he draws from the OA power battery and the Starheart directly, as taught to us in the last couple of issues of ION... but he's still no Spectre.

Juntai
Btw, they lose at 4, ION and Parallax have nothing on GL Hal Jordan.

evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.