Poll: BEST LOVER, BEST CHOICE...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
So we ALL have an opinion on who Liz will end up with. I know we already have a million threads discussing it, but when it comes down to it, I wondered where the lines fell. So... GO WITH YOUR GUT INSTINCT.... Whats going to happen to the love triangle of doom?>!!?

LovelyOne
JACK BABY!! thats what I want!

lady_captinjack
JACK!

POTC lover xoxo
Jack!!pirate

LovelyOne
ahaha arrr!!

sccch
JACK SPARROW!

LovelyOne
hm no Will party poopers yet..*waits* laughing out loud

random21
jack!

lovethemtigers
Captian Jack Sparrow, Savvy?

FG725
Barbossa!

sccch
Originally posted by FG725
Barbossa!

Barbossa!? sick Why him?

spencerspider
I think Jack, or the compass would not have pointed to him like 3 times..

lady_captinjack
Barbossa! sick thats nasty

LovelyOne
Barbossa LMAO..he's like twice 3 times her age..Old enough to be her GRANDFATHER

FG725
Originally posted by sccch
Barbossa!? sick Why him? Originally posted by lady_captinjack
sick thats nasty Originally posted by LovelyOne
Barbossa LMAO..he's like twice 3 times her age..Old enough to be her GRANDFATHER
Barbossa is the true pimp of the caribbean

sccch
Still nobody's yet voted for Will.

LovelyOne
cuz Will is boring^^ ha..hint hint DISNEY

and FG725...LOL pimp laughing out loud,,he does have the fancy feather sticking out of his hat big grin

FG725
Originally posted by LovelyOne
cuz Will is boring^^ ha..hint hint DISNEY

and FG725...LOL pimp laughing out loud,,he does have the fancy feather sticking out of his hat big grin
Will couldn't pull off the feather like Barbossa.
Barbossa=original pimp
Jack Sparrow=original rocker
Will=Original geek
Norrington=orginal jackass

Tigerlilly
ok im the party pooper i guess
WILL!!
(wouldnt be my choice, but I'm not elizabeth...if u know what i mean...y are all we jack-lovers sentencing him 2 life with someone else???)

vegaofthelyre
LOL how come EVERY thread here is about jack and liz.. or turns into one? I wonder if other Pirates forums are like this big grin

Anyway, all this discussion is just making me antsy.. I need to watch the 3rd one NOW!! haha. JD mentioned last nite on Letterman that the 3rd pirates was going to resume shooting in a couple weeks. It gives me hope.... DISNEY you still have a chance! Redeem yourself in the eyes of the world!

FG725
Originally posted by vegaofthelyre
LOL how come EVERY thread here is about jack and liz.. or turns into one? I wonder if other Pirates forums are like this big grin

Anyway, all this discussion is just making me antsy.. I need to watch the 3rd one NOW!! haha. JD mentioned last nite on Letterman that the 3rd pirates was going to resume shooting in a couple weeks. It gives me hope.... DISNEY you still have a chance! Redeem yourself in the eyes of the world!
I thought they were done filming erm it's coming out I think the same day spider-man three is. I'm gonna have to order both of the tickets for the films like two weeks in advance because I have to see my favorite spidey villain on the big screen and have to see Barbossa's return!

lovethemtigers
Will couldn't pull off the feather like Barbossa.
Barbossa=original pimp
Jack Sparrow=original rocker
Will=Original geek
Norrington=orginal jackass

LOL - Isn't Jack Norrington so funny. I love to watch the videos on Youtube about him they are hysterical.....
One of them is called "Drop Dead Gorgeous" and the other is "The Adventures of Commodore Norrington"

katelovespirate
they are coming out the same day?!?!?! BAD IDEA> that will ruin their boxoffices. they should definately change that.

sccch
On wikipedia,it says that the release date is May 25,2007.

FG725
I dunno I get the dates confused I thought they were anyways

FG725
okay they aren't I'm tired and confused.

katelovespirate
oh thats okay!!!! smilesmile im glad they arent coming out the same time though. that would be kinda awkward.

spencerspider
damn spiderman 3 and pirates 3 very close.. hmm who will win lol, cuz spidey 3 has venom which wil attract almost everyone

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Elizabeth will go with.........Me

Then Will

I reckon she should go with Jack but i believe in the end she will pick Will unfortunatly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.