Get to know me if you can be bothered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
I've been here a while now 8 or 9 months but i dont feel like alot of people know me. So i just wondered if you want to get to know me post here. however i do ask that if vinny is in an immature mood that he doesn't bash this thread 'cause it's pointlesshim doing so.

A.J
Nah i cant be bothered right now.

bigbran
no expression

Bloigen
Vinny, You know what to do.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by cain marko
I've been here a while now 8 or 9 months but i dont feel like alot of people know me. So i just wondered if you want to get to know me post here. however i do ask that if vinny is in an immature mood that he doesn't bash this thread 'cause it's pointlesshim doing so.

"I've been here a while now, 8 or 9 months. But I don't feel like a lot of people know me. So I just wondered if you would want to get to know me? However I do ask that if Vinny is in an immature mood that he doesn't bash this thread, because it's pointless him doing so. "

Oh Did I Do That?

smoker4
Saved by the edit laughing out loud

cain marko
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
"I've been here a while now, 8 or 9 months. But I don't feel like a lot of people know me. So I just wondered if you would want to get to know me? However I do ask that if Vinny is in an immature mood that he doesn't bash this thread, because it's pointless him doing so. "

Oh Did I Do That?

hmmm you are i dick like lord xyz i have enough with teachers telling me i'm shit at english i dont need you doing it. ****

Vinny Valentine
hmmm you are i dick like lord xyz i have enough with teachers telling me i'm shit at english i dont need you doing it. ****

I can't even understand that.

A.J
I can !!! eek!

ThePittman
How many toes do you have? blink

LanceWindu

I dick? Is that like the new form of Apple computer manufactured dildos?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu

laughing

ThePittman
I dick? Is that like the new form of Apple computer manufactured dildos? spin

LanceWindu
iDick, plugs into your iPod, so it vibrates to the music. smile

Bloigen
iDick, plugs into your iPod, so it vibrates to the music. smile

That idea could be worth milllions.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Bloigen
That idea could be worth milllions.

Sadly, it's a real product...different name though.

http://www.ibuzz.co.uk/

I remember this from the adult forum on my old message board. laughing out loud

ThePittman

I remember this from the adult forum on my old message board. laughing out loud why

eek! laughing

Bloigen

I remember this from the adult forum on my old message board. laughing out loud

That's really......disturbing. laughing out loud

Grand_Moff_Gav

I think the problem here is,

A)Self pity is near becoming a Cardinal Sin.
B) Do not invite trouble by predicting that Vinny will flame your thread.
C) If people don't know you, (I didn't) post in different areas of the forum. Keyword-Participate...
D) I don't know you, why? Chances are it's because your a sodomite...and that IS a Cardinal Sin!

-The Inquisition-

(VV, do I have to pay for you to check my threads spelling and grammar or do you do it for free?)

Opaleye92

Well i'd be glad to get to know u big grin Hi!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I think the problem here is,

A)Self pity is near becoming a Cardinal Sin.
B) Do not invite trouble by predicting that Vinny will flame your thread.
C) If people don't know you, (I didn't) post in different areas of the forum. Keyword-Participate...
D) I don't know you, why? Chances are it's because your a sodomite...and that IS a Cardinal Sin!

-The Inquisition-

(VV, do I have to pay for you to check my threads spelling and grammar or do you do it for free?)

I Do it to people who spell bad on a normal basis.

The Pict

i kinda know you smile

Valharu
Originally posted by The Pict
i kinda know you smile Same. Your alright Cain. beer

natashia
Originally posted by ThePittman
How many toes do you have? blink

Blade rocks
ryan renolds is so hot!!!
and funny

hi person who has been here for eight or nine months
ummmm cant get to know you if you don't say anything about yourself but then again maybe i haven't read down far enough.

nice sig aj

cain marko

lol

Grand_Moff_Gav
Isn't this Self Pity?

Storm
Not in my opinion.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

JaehSkywalker
seen you around.. and not alot of ppl now me either..

cain marko
my thread got bumped lol

hmm info bout me

i'm male am called adam. am about 6'2". i live near Blackpool i'm at college. final year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.