Gundam or Evangaleion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taco Power
which do u think is personally better on drawing story line and looks cooler Happy Dance

Emperor Ashtar
Which gundam?

DarkDethbringer
dude, Evangelion is way better, teh onyl Gundum tht can possibley compete is G Gundum, Evangelion is waay better, and Evas woudl crush Gundums in a fight

Emperor Ashtar
Well anyway I would say gundam, both had an impact on the anime industry. but gundam had more of an impact. yoshiyuki tomino is the father of "Real Robots" after all.

Lana
Depends on what Gundam.

I like Gundam, but the only series of it I ever really got into was Gundam Wing and to a much lesser extent, Gundam Seed. GW remains one of my all-time favorite anime though, 6 years after I've watched it.

However, Evangelion is definitely an excellent anime, very well-written and animated, and was a bit of a twist on the typical mecha anime. Though some of it I think some people might not be able to grasp, and definitely was an anime that could screw with your head.

Yoshiaki
Gundam, Shinji was way toooo Emo for me

Lana
Well, I'm sure that if you had the sort of past that Shinji and Asuka had in NGE, you wouldn't really be a happy-go-lucky person yourself...

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Lana
Well, I'm sure that if you had the sort of past that Shinji and Asuka had in NGE, you wouldn't really be a happy-go-lucky person yourself...

gawd, thank you, i'm tired of stupid people who honestly don't think about the psychological impact of being thrown into that kind of mess... stupid kids these days, labeling everything emo x-x

if it's G-Gundam or Gundam Wing, it's on the same level, but every other gundam gets owned by Evangelion

Yoshiaki
Hahaha =P Im judging with Gundam Wing...
But... yea... I see where your comming at, but was it necessary in the anime?

Lana
Originally posted by Yoshiaki
Hahaha =P Im judging with Gundam Wing...
But... yea... I see where your comming at, but was it necessary in the anime?

Um, yes. Eva is meant to be a rather dark anime. All the characters have screwed up pasts, and it would be totally out of place for them to be all happy and like normal kids.

And yes, you might say "But Asuka always seemed so upbeat!" It was all an act because she was desperate for attention.

Kayne Archeron
i think most people are too used to happy-go-lucky in animes to appreciate the kind of story Evangelion had

Face
Gundam definetly there mecha is probably the best gundam wing/zero

Yoshiaki
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
i think most people are too used to happy-go-lucky in animes to appreciate the kind of story Evangelion had

not after seeing kiminozo

Shadow Spider
Gundam is much better. The story makes sense, nobody acts like cry baby Shinji, and the characters are cooler. Besides no Eva could top the Dark Gundams Final form or Gundam Epyon.

akanai
IMO Eva is better. I love the story, the characters... Gundam is good also, but I prefer NGE.

LegacyOfTheAsh
Originally posted by Shadow Spider
Gundam is much better. The story makes sense, nobody acts like cry baby Shinji, and the characters are cooler. Besides no Eva could top the Dark Gundams Final form or Gundam Epyon. WOW Gundam Wing is better. and Shinji is KIND of annoying but WOW, he had never done anything like this before, hes not a fighter and when he finally kills it freaks him out, im pretty sure thats a reasonable response even if he were a little tougher

ghost333
gundam x is better i think
gundam seed(no destiny ) make a good story
evangelion...is one of the animes i dont like the story sux...... and i cant really call it a macha anime but anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.