Wolverine #45 - Namor vs. Wolvie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Just read #44...WTF??? Now they gonna make Wolverine go against Namor??? Guggenheim must be on some kind of drungs....After #43, I only can say....He is one of the worst writers...

Validus
Namor is just a warm up for his fight with Sentry.

Rewmac
Damn....Wolverine will become what his fanboys wanted. An unbeatable, super everything guy. And if he beats Namor underwater and then Sentry....I'm gonna be finished with this stuff for forever...Guggenheim must be fired....

DarkCrawler
Well...that Atlantean warrior gave quite a fight against Wolverine...pretty damn impressive, actually, seeing as he was just a member of the royal guard. Not a big name or anything. Shows how good Atlantean training is.

Maybe all hope is not lost...

Rewmac
But DC, you know that Wolvie has no chance against Namor if we look at the strenght and abilities of both....

Tron
Originally posted by Rewmac
Just read #44...WTF??? Now they gonna make Wolverine go against Namor??? Guggenheim must be on some kind of drungs....After #43, I only can say....He is one of the worst writers...

He started off his career fighting the Hulk, so why are you surprised by this?

DarkCrawler
But DC, you know that Wolvie has no chance against Namor if we look at the strenght and abilities of both....

Ah yes, indeed...stick out tongue

I mean, Wolverine has claws. AND THEY ARE SHARP. blink

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tron
He started off his career fighting the Hulk, so why are you surprised by this? You forgot that in those days, Hulk only needed an glancing blow to defeat Wolverine...nowadays nukes don't mean nothing to him. stick out tongue

badabing
You all know they're going to do whatever it takes to keep Wolverine popular. He is getting his own X Men spinoff movie.

Grimm22
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ah yes, indeed...stick out tongue

I mean, Wolverine has claws. AND THEY ARE SHARP. blink

Oh and he is as faser than spidr-man and has beter senses tan dardevil and more skills than Captin Amerca and srongr tan the Thng and ca bea Thano s wit 1 hnd beind is bak stick out tongue laughing

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh and he is as faser than spidr-man and has beter senses tan dardevil and more skills than Captin Amerca and srongr tan the Thng and ca bea Thano s wit 1 hnd beind is bak stick out tongue laughing

...wolverine8888? Is that you?

laughing

Rewmac
Grimm we all know that...And he is more durable than Superman we all know and yes he can beat Puck too...

Grimm22
Grimm we all know that...And he is more durable than Superman we all know and yes he can beat Puck too...

WHAT!furious

Nobody beats Puck! blowup

Puck beat an army of Wolverines who all had Infinite Gauntlets cool

Milkie
Scans Please

Grimm22
Originally posted by Milkie
Scans Please

Oh its actually in the New New Testiment that god has yet to release shifty

Milkie

GOOD LORD!!!

Rewmac
WHAT!furious

Nobody beats Puck! blowup

Puck beat an army of Wolverines who all had Infinite Gauntlets cool
you are wrong, they all had HOTU and Cosmic Power too...And it was an army of 52 Wolverines all angry...

Grimm22
you are wrong, they all had HOTU and Cosmic Power too...And it was an army of 52 Wolverines all angry...

oh how could I forget sad

Rewmac
Damn, don't miss the point of the whole thing. But that was 616 Wolverines. And now it's Guggenheim's Wolverine....

chris_64256
Oh and he is as faser than spidr-man and has beter senses tan dardevil and more skills than Captin Amerca and srongr tan the Thng and ca bea Thano s wit 1 hnd beind is bak stick out tongue laughing Your humor was lost on me but you did manage to put a beating on the english language.. wink

King_Mungi
Puck did take on an army of Wolverine robots that were said to have Wolverine's powers and abilities. That make you happy Grimm? smile (did actually happen)

jumpmann
thumb up

Jyppe
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well...that Atlantean warrior gave quite a fight against Wolverine...pretty damn impressive, actually, seeing as he was just a member of the royal guard. Not a big name or anything. Shows how good Atlantean training is.

Maybe all hope is not lost...

An exhausted Wolverine that is.. I mean, he had just been hit by a "nuke" and recovered from a skeleton wink

I don't really like the way they're portraying him.

1) Get's hit by a "nuke" and survives and recoveres in 10 minutes.
2) Get's owned by a Atlantean warrior
3) Owns Namor
4) Get's owned by Squirrel Girl
5) Owns Sentry

sick

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Puck did take on an army of Wolverine robots that were said to have Wolverine's powers and abilities. That make you happy Grimm? smile (did actually happen)

Actually it does big grin

Puck: The original canadian baddass cool

SnakeEyes
I hate Puck.

Grimm22
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I hate Puck.

I hate you mad

Rewmac
We all like Puck, so stop this...

The Fake Macoy
I'm not supposed to tell you guys this but Wolverine is the REAL prime eternal. That's why he never dies and can always heal himself back. When he fights Namor he's going to change the water into acid and eyebeam Namor to death.

Rewmac
I was thinking about something like that too laughing

SnakeEyes
I hate you mad

I don't hate you big grin

.... just Puck. sick

King_Mungi
What's wrong with Puck?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Jyppe
An exhausted Wolverine that is.. I mean, he had just been hit by a "nuke" and recovered from a skeleton wink

I don't really like the way they're portraying him.

1) Get's hit by a "nuke" and survives and recoveres in 10 minutes.
2) Get's owned by a Atlantean warrior
3) Owns Namor
4) Get's owned by Squirrel Girl
5) Owns Sentry

sick Let me get this straight. Wolverine was weakened in issue #44? It that's true then he'll be weakened when he fights Namor.

DarkCrawler
I don't think he was weakened. His healing factor had patched him up completely.

Grimm22
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I don't hate you big grin

.... just Puck. sick

How can you hate a canadian midger bullfighter who can run at mach ten , has superstrength, acrobatic skills, ect...

He's awesome big grin

snoopdogg
How can you hate a canadian midger bullfighter who can run at mach ten , has superstrength, acrobatic skills, ect...

He's awesome big grin Mach 10?

badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Mach 10?
No, warp 10. whistle

Jyppe
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Let me get this straight. Wolverine was weakened in issue #44? It that's true then he'll be weakened when he fights Namor.

He was just healed from a skeleton. That would take it's toll.. Even for Ulberine.Hmm, he does fight Namor in the next issue..? Right?

He's having *quite* hard time with an atlantean sleeper agent, tell me how he's going to own Namor right after that? But going by my VERY serious logic *Cough cough* he'll somehow own Namor in the next issue.

I need to start following Wolverine again embarrasment

joesha28
Will Logan win? Well i don't know.

jhrunion
i would like to see namor hit wolverine so hard in the face that it knocks all the flesh and muscle from wolverine's bones. it will not kill wolverine, but it will hurt.

i'd like to see sub-mariner grab wolverine by the ankle and toss him into outer space. when the gravity of the earth pulls wolverine back through the atmosphere it will burn w. to a crisp. it won't kill him, but it will hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.