Exar Kun and Ludo Kressh vs. Naga Sadow and Vodo Siosk-Bass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GM Nebaris
Setting is where Kun defeated Vodo. Anything goes.

Darth Sexy
Uh, You're giving Sadow Vodo? In that case Kun and Ludo end up curbstomping Sadow.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Uh, You're giving Sadow Vodo? In that case Kun and Ludo end up curbstomping Sadow.

darthsith19
Hmm... Sadow would take Kresh just like he did when they fought before but Kun could take Vodo again, too. The question is, which battle would get over faster? I'm tempted to say Kun would beat Vodo first and then Kun and Kresh together would take down Sadow.

Escape81
Originally posted by darthsith19
Hmm... Sadow would take Kresh just like he did when they fought before but Kun could take Vodo again, too. The question is, which battle would get over faster? I'm tempted to say Kun would beat Vodo first and then Kun and Kresh together would take down Sadow.

I think Sadow stalemated Kressh...

Lord Saboteur
K&K FTW, Vodo's not helping here.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by darthsith19

Kun would annihilate Vodo before Sadow even gets an advantage (if any) against Kressh. All he has to do is ignite both ends of his blade, and you have a dead Vodo, since that's kind of what happened. Kun ignited the other end of his blade, gave a little sermon, and cleaved Vodo in half.

Captain REX
Pretty much settles things, that second blade...

GM Nebaris
'since that's kind of what happened. Kun ignited the other end of his blade, gave a little sermon, and cleaved Vodo in half.'

Do you actually have any proof?

Advent
Originally posted by Sith'ari
'since that's kind of what happened. Kun ignited the other end of his blade, gave a little sermon, and cleaved Vodo in half.'

Do you actually have any proof?

The comic perhaps...?

Do you actually have any common sense? Oh, I'm sorry - he gives a little sermon, ignites his blade, swings at Vodo once, and then cleaves him in half! z0mg.

Blue_Hefner
Kun could take them all by himself.

Escape81
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Kun could take them all by himself.

That's a bit of a stretch. Ludo and Naga are pretty damn powerful, as is Vodo. Exar is certainly superior to either one of them, but I don't know if he could take them all together.

Darth Sexy
not to mention this is "anything goes", which would mean Kun would have an insanely difficult time taking Sadow, if he even has the ability in an all out battle.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Escape81
That's a bit of a stretch. Ludo and Naga are pretty damn powerful, as is Vodo. Exar is certainly superior to either one of them, but I don't know if he could take them all together.

Naga is powerful but Ludo "I'm the Dark Lord of the Sith for 2 seconds" Kreesh, I seriously doubt it

Flamboyant4Life
Umm I believe that Exar is below both Naga and Ludo.

Advent
Based on what...?

Darth Sexy
Sadow and Kressh were both #2 behind Ragnos so it's I suppose it's possible that they were equals, except the fact that Kressh was a complete moron, so that could be used in a 1 on 1 fight, or not.

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Advent
Based on what...? Old arguements that have swayed my opinion.

Deception
Kun studied under Sadow, a fraction of his teachings...

By all means Kun may have had far more potential, but we don't know that for sure.

Ludo and Sadow were equal in terms of melee combat, neither are depicted to have had a force battle, still apart from an amazingly illusionary feat and the crushing of titantic pillars we have little more on Naga or Ludo, meaning that this thread is fairly pointless.

Kun may be more powerful, Naga and Ludo may have been leagues above Kun, we have no definite evidence on this.

A comment based on my opinion would have me saying Kun and Vodo dying and Naga and Ludo having a duel to the death.

Advent
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Old arguements that have swayed my opinion.

Yes, keyword there is "old". The old arguments were mostly based upon bullshit (i.e. Sadow being able to destroy stars without his ship, all Ancient Sith throwing stars around . quotes that were taken out of their context, and so on).

How exactly? Kun already defeated Vodo, and killed him. And then Ludo and Kun proceed to kill Sadow. And, it's definitely more like if Sadow were to engage Kun, that Kun can hold him off (and he'd probably beat him anyways), and Ludo would kill Vodo first, and still team up. Within not even a page of activating the other end of his lightsaber, Exar Kun killed Vodo.

Deception
I'm NOT arguing with you, i was expressing my opinion.

Yes and your basing Kun beating Sadow on what exactly? Feats? More sources?

I'm not arguing who's stronger im stating that you cannot prove who is stronger.

Advent
Originally posted by Deception
I'm NOT arguing with you, i was expressing my opinion.

Yes, and I disagreed with your opinion. That's essentially what an argument is.

Well, considering we use Sadow in versus fights, we have to go based on what we know, and what we can deduct. Nobody can prove for sure that Exar is above even Revan, no one can prove Malak is above Ulic, no one can prove Asajj is better than Qui-Gon definitely, no one can prove x is better than y (assuming they haven't already fought, and it's not outright stated). It's hypothetical, that's what this fight is.

Darth Sexy
It really doesn't matter who's more powerful, Sadow has freakin Vodo on his team, so he loses automatically.

Advent
Lol.

Deception
Originally posted by Advent

Yes, and I disagreed with your opinion. That's essentially what an argument is.

Well, considering we use Sadow in versus fights, we have to go based on what we know, and what we can deduct. Nobody can prove for sure that Exar is above even Revan, no one can prove Malak is above Ulic, no one can prove Asajj is better than Qui-Gon definitely, no one can prove x is better than y (assuming they haven't already fought, and it's not outright stated). It's hypothetical, that's what this fight is.

Did i say you couldn't? Like i said personal opinions are not part of my argument and im not supporting idea.

Ye except you forgot a fair few things, Sadow has 2 feats to his name, and one comic, we have no idea what he has mastered and no idea what his potential/powers are, how are we going to logically deduct from that? Asaji and Quin - Gon have thorough sources on their power and their abilities, thus you can much more easily compare the two, arguments surrounding the Ancient Sith are generally more or less subjective, with intelligent people such as yourself adding good arguments and fancier words.

Blue_Hefner
Doesn't Sadow take average sith and turn them into Massassi?

Advent
Which are? Causing solar flares with his ship, which is irrelevant in a versus fight?

If people are going to use Sadow in a versus match, we can't just say "we don't know, so we can't say x is above him", since in a versus match you have to put on over the other. I'm saying we shouldn't use Sadow then, but if someone does put him in a fight - we have to come to the conclusion based on what we know, which may not be much, but it stands then for the time being.

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Doesn't Sadow take average sith and turn them into Massassi?

No, Massassi are essentially part of the Sith species. He takes Massassi, and turns them into mutated Massassi, who are basically "super Massassi", lol:

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/2315/zythmnr1gc0.th.jpg
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9929/malformedkw0.th.jpg
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/2807/zythmnrtransformedas2.th.jpg

Demonstrated by Exar Kun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.