Boba Fett versus Han Solo and Lando Calirissian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Fett doesn't get his jetpack. He does have all other tools.

Han and Lando are armed with repeating blasters and vibroswords.

Spartan ll
Lando dies,Han puts up a good fight,then dies.

GM Nebaris
Fett isn't that good.

Spartan ll
He was good enough to contend with Darth Vader(No matter how fanboyish it is,it's still canon),where Lando feared Vader and Han got his blaster taken from him by Vader.

Either way,Boba wins.He can easily shoot a toxic darts into both Lando's and Han's necks before they can get off a shot,regardless of said weapons they both have.

zephiel7
But Han has scoundrel's luck...

same with Lando...

Spartan ll
About Han:That didn't help him when he got frozen in Carbonite,until he had his friends help him

About Lando:That didn't help him when his city was taken over by the Empire and he needed the Rebels to help him get it back.

Admiral Akbar
Han and Boba both can draw their blasters out at the same time, not to mention lando is there. Two shots vs one shot I think the duo would win.

Rampant ox
The duo would win. Boba blasts one shot and kills Lando, but then there is still Han who would have his blaster out shooting at him. Boba doesnt have the speed to take them both out at once. Especially without his jetpack.

Motoko Sama
Where's the fight going on exactly?

zephiel7
Hmmm.

Jedi council room of PT.

Rampant ox
Thats a pretty small area. If Boba can jump behind one of the chairs for cover then he might be able to win - if not then the duo pwn.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Spartan ll
About Han:That didn't help him when he got frozen in Carbonite,until he had his friends help him

About Lando:That didn't help him when his city was taken over by the Empire and he needed the Rebels to help him get it back.

THANK YOU ARGH!!

I've been saying that forever. Finally someone agrees with me...

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Han and Boba both can draw their blasters out at the same time, not to mention lando is there. Two shots vs one shot I think the duo would win.

This isn't an Old Western.

Originally posted by Rampant ox
Thats a pretty small area. If Boba can jump behind one of the chairs for cover then he might be able to win - if not then the duo pwn.

Lmao. Han and Lando would never pwn, not even in an open field. Boba Fett can outgun Lando, and will most likely eliminate him first. Fett also is able to take cover behind the Council seats, so I can see him taking this. Given that he also has all of his arsenal, save for his jetpack, this wouldn't be that hard.

Rocket into the area where Solo and Calrissian are? Oh yes, I see two dead smugglers indeed.

Blaster bolt right to the chest for Lando, one to the head for Solo if they attempt to engage him in melee combat (given the size of the room, they might try it)? Oh yes, I see two dead smugglers indeed.

I don't see Lando and Han taking this. Fett couldn't really even use his jetpack if he had it anyways, but he still wins.

Rampant ox
Yes, Lando is the weak link here. What im saying is that if Boba cant jump behind a chair then he certainly loses - if not pwned. He fires one shot and Lando and he gets one in the head from Han. He fires a shot at Han and gets one in the head. Either way he loses if he cant get behind a chair for cover.

Fair enough. But Han and Lando are not going to stand there like a couple of retarded statues (at least I dont think they will!). They will jump for cover as well. So this means they will all be behind different chairs. So again, I f Boba comes up to fire a rocket at one chair, the other person blasts him in the head.

Hmmmm. Im not sure about melee combat. If they do attempt to fight hand to hand I can see Boba taking this - his armour does have some nifty features. But even then, one could engage in melee fighting and the other would blast him from a distance. Once again Boba loses.

True his jetpack wouldnt aid him to the victory. The rocket on the end might force a draw however. But Boba wont walk away from this fight alive. He is simply outnumbeded and thus outgunned.

Motoko Sama
Yes, Lando is the weak link here. What im saying is that if Boba cant jump behind a chair then he certainly loses - if not pwned.

No, what I'm saying is: Boba Fett would never be "pwned" even if they were in an open field.

So you're saying he can only shoot at one, and the other will kill him? That's ridiculous. It's not an Old Western, they don't take ten paces. Fett can roll, move around, and etc.

What's he going to do when he fires a shot at Han, kills him, and at the same time uses his other hand to fire a dart from his gauntlet to incapacitate Lando? Fett is armed with all his arsenal. He has far more than either of these two have. What if he ties one up with his fiber cord whip while he shoots the other?

So? How will a chair save them from a rocket? This isn't some Super Soaker we're talking about. It will kill them, even if they duck behind a seat - Fett fires at the seat, or directly behind it (at the wall) - it explodes, they die. His rockets, according to An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon, have target tracking.

Oh god. You know Boba Fett's armor is made to disperse blast impacts?

If one engaged him in melee combat, the other most likely would not fire (as they are friends and a team), and Fett would kill either in a second with the survival knife hidden in his armor. And using the dead one as a shield, either finds cover first, then kills the other or just simply uses the one as a meat shield and still kills the other.

Once again, Boba wins.

Out gunned because he's outnumbered? That didn't stop Han from killing Stormtroopers, did it? It didn't stop Dooku from holding off Anakin and Obi-Wan, did it? Just because they have one more person, doesn't mean they can win. Add Dash Rendar, and Fett's done though.

Fett simply has far more at his disposal.

Rampant ox
Fair enough. It is irrelevant to the argument anyway.

Fett can only fire one shot accurately at a time. Sure, he could fire at them both but the chances of him missing would then be extremely high. And Lando and Han are going to move around as well.

Again the chances of him hitting both are extremely low. Boba isnt known for his luck - I mean he got thrown into the Sarlaac by a blind man.

OK. That might work. But doesnt he use both hands to use the fibre cord? I might be wrong on that though. And besides, Han and Lando will be rolling on the floor trying to dodge his attacks. So again the chances of him hitting them both is slim.

they wont be hiding behind the same chair. i doubt that any of the chairs are big enough to be able to do that. My point is that as soon as Boba comes up to fire a rocket and kill one person, he will get attacked by the other. thihs is a simple case of him being outnumbered.

OK. I actually agree with this. Boba wins in melee as long one of the duo doesnt fire. Which is highly unlikely anyway for the reasons you stated.

No, being outnumbered doesnt always put you at the disadvantage (It did for Dooku can I just add though lol). But in an area as confined as the jedi council room I think it would give the duo a significant advantage - as long as they dont get in the way of each other.

Yes. But this hardly ensures him the victory.

Blaxican Hydra
No, what I'm saying is: Boba Fett would never be "pwned" even if they were in an open field .

in your opinion.

So you're saying he can only shoot at one, and the other will kill him? That's ridiculous. It's not an Old Western, they don't take ten paces. Fett can roll, move around, and etc.

It doesn't really matter, his dodging abilities mean shit in such a small room. The distance it would take for him to roll to avoid a shot would have him rolling into a wall.

What's he going to do when he fires a shot at Han, kills him, and at the same time uses his other hand to fire a dart from his gauntlet to incapacitate Lando? Fett is armed with all his arsenal. He has far more than either of these two have. What if he ties one up with his fiber cord whip while he shoots the other?

The dart takes two hands to use, and requires alto of aiming, I remember it from the game and book.

And yes, the time it takes for Fett to aim and fire his dart, he will be very dead.

So? How will a chair save them from a rocket? This isn't some Super Soaker we're talking about. It will kill them, even if they duck behind a seat - Fett fires at the seat, or directly behind it (at the wall) - it explodes, they die. His rockets, according to An Essential Guide to a Walking Weapon, have target tracking.

As Ox pointed out, he would have to stand up at least to fire his rocket, or risk shootin hiw own chair on accident, thus killing him. As soon as he gets out of cover and kills one, he'll get shot in the helmet by the other.

Oh god. You know Boba Fett's armor is made to disperse blast impacts?

It is, but a well placed shot in the head or chest will kill him.

If one engaged him in melee combat, the other most likely would not fire (as they are friends and a team), and Fett would kill either in a second with the survival knife hidden in his armor. And using the dead one as a shield, either finds cover first, then kills the other or just simply uses the one as a meat shield and still kills the other.

I think that if a blind Han can shoot a tenticle barely an inch from his freidns body, he could kill Fett pretty easily with perfect vision.

Once again, Boba wins.

Debatable.

Out gunned because he's outnumbered? That didn't stop Han from killing Stormtroopers, did it? It didn't stop Dooku from holding off Anakin and Obi-Wan, did it? Just because they have one more person, doesn't mean they can win. Add Dash Rendar, and Fett's done though.

It DID matter when the Imperials got beat down like dogs on Endor, it DID matter when Obi-Wan and Anakin fought Dooku in Rots. Numbers ALWAYS matter, though how drasticly depends. Tactics matter as well.

Fett simply has far more at his disposal.

True, but so did the Imperials yet they still got beat down by Ewoks. As well as in the space battle.

darthsith19
Repeating blasters, huh? Well, in Dark Empire Boba was holding back Han and Leia at the same time (and then Chewie got Boba from behind, but if he hadn't shown up it seemed as if Boba would have won) and Dark Empire Leia > Lando, but since this duo has repeating blasters then they are about even with Dark Empire Han and Leia, so this would be close. Where does the battle take place? if it's an open field then I say Fett shoots and kills them both but gets hit enough times in the process that he later dies from injuries. However, if it's a room with lots of cover it could go differently.

Motoko Sama
Fett can only fire one shot accurately at a time. Sure, he could fire at them both but the chances of him missing would then be extremely high. And Lando and Han are going to move around as well.

No, you're missing the point. You said that one gets killed while the other kills. I don't care about Fett shooting them, if Fett gets Han, why can't he roll out of the way for Lando's shot? He can, and will.

You cannot apply the same for Fett because he doesn't have a teammate.

Irrelevant.

So, if they are going to be "rolling on the floor" how will they manage to get a shot in at him? If they are on the ground, then he fires a rocket. Bye Han or Lando.

And say one does get a shot in on Fett. His friggin' armor is made to disperse blaster fire, I think he can suffice with a shot or two.

So, how far will they be separated then? Care to englighten me on that?

If they are separated far (i.e. one on one side of Boba, the other on the other side), then it works great for Fett. He kills one, rolls out of the way for the other's attack. Heads for the dead body, and uses it as a meat shield.

All Fett has to do is fire a rocket, and he can duck back under considering the rockets track their target. Are you saying it's *impossible* for Fett to dodge a blaster bolt by Lando? No, it's not.

However, it is impossible for Lando or Han to dodge the rocket in such a small area.

This is a simple case of: "No".

Exactly, so if one does engage him. They will die.

It did for Dooku? Is that why he was able to casually kick Anakin back and pwn Obi-Wan?

The fact the Council Chambers are so small gives Fett an advantage. He could just blow the entire room up, and win (suit protects him against fire).

Oh yes, how could I forget - according to you: having two people ensures the victory!

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
in your opinion.

Read what DS wrote.

WTH are you talking about? You can roll or dive behind a Council seat without a hitting a wall. I can do a roll and only go two feet (so I'm sure Fett can).

Requires two hands? Prove this bullshit. It's a dart gauntlet.

Oh, and I forgot - it requires no aiming skill to fire a blaster at your target. Please.

Have you not seen Die Hard? You can fire a weapon by just sticking your hand up. On top of the fact his rockets track their target.

So, it's inevitable that Fett will get shot? Get real. His armor is made for dispersing blaster fire. And who says they will get him in the head anyways? He will know what the other is doing, his helmet has a range tracker that apparently grants up to targeting on thirty targets.

Yeah, sure.

Is that why Solo never kills Boba?

Because they were taken by surprise and were fighting with a race that inhabited (and thus more familiar) with that land? Can either Lando or Han hid in the jungles? No, because there is none.

How? Because Dooku owned them both in the opening act...?

Rampant ox
In the jedi council room.

No. They can all draw their guns at about the same time. Boba accurately fires one shot and kills one of the duo. The other person will have by then had plenty of time to aim and kill Boba. Boba cant shoot and roll accurately at the same time.

Firing a rocket in such a confined area will kill them all. I doubt Boba will be that foolish unless he knows defeat is inevitable. The duo will roll on the floor in opposite directions and hide behind the chairs. Boba will do the same. Then they are all behind chairs and the scenario that i staed before will play out.

I think you are giving his armour a bit to much credit. they are in a confined space so a hit with a blaster bolt will be at its maximum efficiency. And arent stormtroopers armour meant to deflect blaster bolts? I dont see it happening very often...

Use your imagination. Lets say they all seperate so they are the furthest distance away from each other.

Oneof many thousand possible scenarios. I would say this is quite unlikely. If they are on either side of Boba then Boba will have his back facing one of them. Now I can only imagne that this is bad news for Fett...

Han has one of the best shots in the galaxy. As soon as Boba comes up from behind the chair he will get hit. But I dont doubt that one of the duo will be killed in the process.

Likewise it would be very difficult for Boba to get out of its blast radius as well.

OK. So it is agreed that if they fight hand to hand Boba wins. Good, im glad thats settled.

But taking out Obi-Wan took away significant energy reserves from the Count. Energy that he needed to use to defeat Anakin. This ultimately caused his defeat. But lets not argue that now seeing it is irrelevant.

I highly doubt that Boba will survive if he blows up the entire room. He will get hit by the blast, the fire and all the debris. His armour can only protect him from so much...

In most cases yes. Quigon and Obiwan vs Maul. the duo win. Anakin and Obiwan vs Dooku. The duo win. I see a pattern there...

Motoko Sama
Are you serious? Lmao. If Boba kills one, he can immediately roll out of the way. Who the hell says Lando or Han will even hit Fett?

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/539/fettsoloip5.th.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2658/fettsoloshootoutkm1.th.jpg

There's two times Han missed Fett while only he was taking cover. It's ridiculous to assume they will just hit him.

I'll call bullshit if you don't mind. The Council Chambers are big enough for Fett to fire a rocket and withstand it himself. The blast will not reach Fett, if the fire does though, it doesn't even matter. His armor is built to withstand that as well:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9552/bobaflameser8.th.jpg

No, it won't. Your scenarios are not more viable than mine, so stop treating them as such.

Fett has custom armor, not this default Stormtrooper shit the Empire provided for them. Unless, of course, Stormtrooper armor can withstand fire, acid, intense heat, and cold. It has a micro energy field projector too, I might add, but then again I guess ST armor can do this:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/756/bobaflameselfkb8.th.jpg

I would say this is quite unlikely. Fett will know what each of them is doing. Do you understand this? His helmet is equipped with a tracker that can track up to thirty targets at a time.

Yeah, for "one of the best shots" he really gets Boba Fett here, while Boba is out in the open:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7240/shootoutsoloam1.th.jpg

I mean, there's four guys and he doesn't even hit one - and they are all out in the open.

And then his armor just withstands the weak blast if there even is any. The Council Chamber isn't a 2x2 area.

More bullshit?

He pushed this aside, drawing once more upon the certain knowledge of his personal invincibility to open a channel to the Force. Power flowed into him, and the weight of his years dropped away.

What's that? It seems the Count completely revilatizes himself before he even faces Anakin.

The fire? See above, Fett's armor survived a direct hit at point blank range from his flamethrower. Debris? Uh, whatever.

I seem to remember the duo getting owned while they were working together. I saw Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan both being knocked around like bobbleheads.

Yeah, so do I. The duo gets pwned, and then on one on one combat - the single member prevails.

Blaxican Hydra
Read what DS wrote.

More opinions, but still fair enough.

WTH are you talking about? You can roll or dive behind a Council seat without a hitting a wall. I can do a roll and only go two feet (so I'm sure Fett can).

Two feet is not enough to dodge a blaster bolt, well it can be if you're faster than a laser. But somehow I don't think Fett is...

Requires two hands? Prove this bullshit. It's a dart gauntlet.

Yeah, its a gauntlet, with a button on it. You need to PRESS the button with your other hand. It's in the frigan game. And please, don't auotmaticly pass my stuff off as bullshit just because it doesn't comply with what you say.

Oh, and I forgot - it requires no aiming skill to fire a blaster at your target. Please.

Not as much as it takes for a dart.

Have you not seen Die Hard? You can fire a weapon by just sticking your hand up. On top of the fact his rockets track their target.

Yeah, its' too bad the rockets atatched to the frigan back of his head instead of his hand.

Also don't believe everything you see in action movies...their usualy bullsh*t. In real life the first person to raise their hand up like that would end up losing it.

So, it's inevitable that Fett will get shot? Get real. His armor is made for dispersing blaster fire. And who says they will get him in the head anyways? He will know what the other is doing, his helmet has a range tracker that apparently grants up to targeting on thirty targets.

I already answered that.

Yeah, sure.

Nice way to not back up words.

Is that why Solo never kills Boba?

Iono. Why can't Boba ever kill han by himself?

Because they were taken by surprise and were fighting with a race that inhabited (and thus more familiar) with that land? Can either Lando or Han hid in the jungles? No, because there is none.

That's all pretty irrelevant. besides its not liek they were fighting thousands of miles from abse. The Imperials were fighting at home base, and any REAL military operation would have eveything in a two mile radius completely mapped out.

How? Because Dooku owned them both in the opening act...?

key word: In the beggining. yeah, in the begginig before Obi-Wan and Anakin actually got serious, before they staretd actually using their REAL respective lightsaber forms. After that, I seem to remember both Obi-Wan AND Anaki nwalking away from the fight unharmed.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Two feet is not enough to dodge a blaster bolt, well it can be if you're faster than a laser. But somehow I don't think Fett is...

What the hell are you talking about? You originally said this:

The distance it would take for him to roll or avoid a shot would not have him rolling into a wall, that's what I was arguing. And are you saying that it's *impossible* to roll out of the way of a blaster shot? It's not, it's been done before. It's not impossible to dodge a gun, now is it?

In a game? Yes, I hope you realize that gameplay is not official. Give me an official quote that says you need to use two hands? Does a flamethrower require two hands as well:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/756/bobaflameselfkb8.th.jpg

Seems not.

I asked you to prove up on it. Simple as that.

Ah, how could I forget. It takes much more aiming to fire a dart than a rifle. Prove this. All he has to do is aim at either one and fire. Same concept with a gun, aim at your target and fire. And considering Fett is an expert with his own arsenal, I'd say it wouldn't take more effort than firing a gun. Remember, Fett isn't some peasant armed with all this gear. He's trained with all his equipment, and I'd say he has far more skill than either of these two combined.

"W3ll it5 n0t in th3 g4m3!!!?//!!E!!!". If you want to use games, it is attached to his hand (Battlefront 2), if you want to use his costume in the actual movie (the highest order of canon), then it's also attached to his hand:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/7338/fettarmorfg2.th.jpg

You were saying?

Is that why I've seen a real, live police officer do it?

No, you didn't. Either I must've missed it or passed it off as bullshit. Most likely the latter.

What was I going to say? You just aimlessly answered with some stupid response.

Great way to avoid the question. You said that Han will definitely be able to take out Fett with clear vision easily. As you can see in these two scans (and what I provided for Rampant), and my response - it's bullshit:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7240/shootoutsoloam1.th.jpg

No, it's not. The circumstances were completely different. If numbers matter, circumstances do too.

Ewoks lived there, they were it's inhabitants - they know more about the area, it's natural. And, as well they were taken by surprise, and only defeated because the Ewoks could come up with good contraptions, and could hide. Neither Han or Lando has two wood piles stacked away, or anything like that.

Oh god, we have a guy who hasn't seen ROTS (obviously) arguing with me.

Unharmed? Obi-Wan was taken completely out of the fight by Dooku with ease. I seem to remember Obi-Wan being crushed by a platform while Anakin alone dueled him. As a team, they were getting crushed. Anakin was taken out by a back kick from Dooku for like nine seconds, while Obi-Wan practically got his entire body crushed:

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/1436/obiknockedbu7.th.jpg

Anakin and Obi-Wan as a team never even hurt Count Dooku. If you forget, it was Anakin alone who stopped him.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
Are you serious? Lmao. If Boba kills one, he can immediately roll out of the way. Who the hell says Lando or Han will even hit Fett?

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2658/fettsoloshootoutkm1.th.jpg

There's two times Han missed Fett while only he was taking cover. It's ridiculous to assume they will just hit him.

In those pictures Boba has a clear shot at Han as well. Also Boba has the high ground and Han has his back to him. Yet Boba still couldnt hit Solo. Im not saying that Han and Lando are going to hit on there first shot either. But this has to work both ways. It is just as likely that Boba will miss also.

Actually I do mind. stick out tongue

Fair enough I suppose. But the rocket will not hirt both of them. They will be hiding behind different chairs. So yes, if boba fires his rocket one of the duo will be killed. But boba will also be killed when he comes up to shoot the rocket.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9552/bobaflameser8.th.jpg

Lol. there is no point in arguing the ability of a stormtroopers armour seeing it is irrelevant. Sorry I brought it up.

So what if Boba will know what each of them are doing. If one is in front of Boba and one is behind boba the bye bye Boba. And besides, the duo knows what Fett is doing as well, for the simple reason is there is only one of fett so there is only one thing to worry about.

Well Han couldnt exactly get up to get a good shot with all those people firing at him now could he...

Fair enough.

You saying that doesnt make it so.

Lol. I love that description of the Count. So much so that I am not going to argue with it. stick out tongue

Irrelevant want you think you saw and what was going on during the fight. the point is that at the end of the fight when the dust settled maul was dead.

Great. Now lets put your theory into practice. The duo get pwned by Boba Fett according to you. And then one on one the remaining member of the duo will claim victory. Thanks for admitting defeat...

Motoko Sama
In those pictures Boba has a clear shot at Han as well.

And? I'm not arguing about Boba's precision. I'm arguing Han's and Lando's.

Okay, if Solo or Calrissian miss while Fett fires a rocket, then Boba can win because it's evened out, and Fett proceeds to own the remaining opponent.

The blast is capable of a twenty five meter radius. Fett has a much better chance to survive the blast than either of these two considering what we've seen his armor do (withstand a direct flamethrower shot at point blank range), and the fact neither Han nor Lando have any armor.

You'd like to think that. Given that Fett's armor is made for dispersing blaster fire, and also that we know his armor was strong enough to go unharmed by a direct flamethrower shot at his face - I'll say he can suffice a shot or two.

Also, you keep ignoring that Fett will know what both Han and Lando are doing. He has a range tracker that can track up to thirty targets. He would know when to duck also, given that he has a sound sensor equipped in his helmet that can hear even a whisper from one hundred meters away.

How can that even be possible? You can't be *behind* someone in the Council Chambers unless you're in the middle. If they are all hiding behinds chairs, you cannot get behind anyone.

As well, Fett even then will still know what they are doing! His helmet allows 360° monitering and tracking:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2181/armorea6.th.jpg

So, they know his exact movements? They can track his movements? No, they can't. If they are ducked down, they don't know exactly what he's doing. Fett, however, does. He can also track their movements using heat sensors.

How about this then?

EDIT:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1052/fettsoloshootoutdn2.th.jpg

Wrong picture, lol. Here we see Fett is out in the open. Alone.

Actually, it does. You were making shit up, I called you out on said shit, and proved you wrong with facts.

How is it irrelevant? You said the "duo wins". That is bullshit. There was no duo at the end of the fight. Qui-Gon died. Obi-Wan almost died in one on one combat. And actually, I can name every single time Maul was tooling them. There's about...seven or so times where he was owning them. There's only one instance of where Maul got knocked down, and that was by Qui-Gon when it was...OMG! One on one.

Uh, no? Because Boba Fett will kill them. Calrissian and Solo can't give into the Darkside. Maul could've killed Obi-Wan, and was about to. He also killed Qui-Gon. There's no shaft for Han to jump out of, and slice Boba in half.

So, unless there's uneven ground, Lando and Calrissian will die. And since this is even ground, they die.

Thanks for being someone who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. Makes my job a lot easier.

Rampant ox
IF one of the duo dont manage to eliminate Boba IF Boba comes up to fire the rocket then yes, Boba has a good chance of winning. I highlight the ifs because we donteven know if Boba will use the rockets.

If they were hiding behind the chair then the blast wouldnt effect the second person of the duo.

What you say and what will actually happen are two completely different things. Provide me with a decent pic that proves Boba can withstand blaster fire and I will let this part of the argument drop.

Actually i adressed the point before.

So what? If he knows what the duo are about to do he can duck at the appropriate time maybe. But if the duo are aiming at his chair and Boba is hiding behind it then there is no way that Boba will be able to get up without having his head blown off. Even if he does know they are aiming at him.

Well obviously not directly behind them. But on the seat on Bobas immediate left or right. Meaning that at leat one of thedo will have a clear shot at Boba while Boba is trying to kill the other person.

Well the council room isnt exactly the best place to play hide and seek. Its not like Han and Lando are going to be 'OMG WHERE DID HE GO!?!'.

That is the same pic as before.

To put it simply. No.

No. What happens is that A+B vs C. A dies and C dies but B is left alive. This gives the duo the victory seeing they are a team. Otherwise its like saying that Britian went to war against Germany. Germany was defeated but Britian didnt win because 10000 of there men were killed. It doesnt work like that.

Yes Maul could've won but he didnt. Its as simple as that.

How on earth do you come to that conclusion?!?!

Motoko Sama

jollyjim311
Lame thread.

Han and Boba each die in one shot, even without Boba's good weapons:
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=121&page=09

They can't hurt Boba:
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=100&page=14

darthsith19
Hmm... Jedi Council Room, huh? Well, after seeing the pics that Motoko posted I'll have to give it to Boba.

jollyjim311
But... but... what about mine?cry

darthsith19
Okay, your's too. stick out tongue Boba blasting that Stormtrooper was freakin' awesome! cool

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Advent
This isn't an Old Western.

Lmao. Han and Lando would never pwn, not even in an open field. Boba Fett can outgun Lando, and will most likely eliminate him first. Fett also is able to take cover behind the Council seats, so I can see him taking this. Given that he also has all of his arsenal, save for his jetpack, this wouldn't be that hard.

Rocket into the area where Solo and Calrissian are? Oh yes, I see two dead smugglers indeed.

Blaster bolt right to the chest for Lando, one to the head for Solo if they attempt to engage him in melee combat (given the size of the room, they might try it)? Oh yes, I see two dead smugglers indeed.

I don't see Lando and Han taking this. Fett couldn't really even use his jetpack if he had it anyways, but he still wins.

They are in the middle of an arena. Its obvious the first one to pull out and shoot has the better chance. How the hell is it not like an Old Western.

Advent
They are in the middle of an arena. Its obvious the first one to pull out and shoot has the better chance. How the hell is it not like an Old Western.

Because the don't take ten paces forward, and draw. That's how it's not an Old Western, okay Clint?

Seriously though, they can duck for cover, whereas an Old Western shootout is just a quickdraw match. They don't have six shooters, there's no tumbleweeds - it's not an Old Western.

Admiral Akbar
I said "like" an old western, not exact. Its obvious they wont take ten steps and draw.

They can duck for cover? Where?

Advent
I said "like" an old western, not exact. Its obvious they wont take ten steps and draw.

And I said "not like" an Old Western, meaning the only thing they have in common is:

1.) Firing weapons.

So, lemme' ask how exactly this is "like an Old Western"...? They are aloud to roll out of the way of shots, they can duck for cover, Boba Fett has a damn flamethrower (show me where Clint Eastwood had one of those, and I'll say it's "like an Old Western"wink, they don't have six shooters, and there's no tumbleweeds.

I was feeling so nice, that I decided to show you where exactly in this picture! With a key included!

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2408/redcoverli1.th.jpg

Red = Cover.

Though you should know that I meant behind the seats, as I cannot exactly get a circle directly behind all the chairs. Sorry for the inconvience.

Spartan ll
In other words:
http://www.endorsystem.com/ClieggLars2.jpg
"Your Han and Lando are dead,sons.Except it."

Darth Nihiuls
Fetts going to win. He has a better chance of winning because.
He has two blaster pistols which are very accurate(his father's).
repating blaster have sh** for accuracy.
His CUSTOMIZED armor can take blaster shots. if it couldn't he'd be dead before the end of the movies.
he has a a lot of other weapons.

Since he has two blaster's he can shoot Han and Lando at the same time by using the aiming computer in his helmet.
he can still miss but if he's smart,which Boba is, he'll get behind a chair. and possibly uses his flamethrower to light wherever Lando and Han go on fire(i'm not sure if some of thing's are flammable so correct me if i'm wrong). FIRE HURTS. Boba has a much higher chance.

zephiel7
I win people. I win.

Quinlan_Vos
Lol, Zephiel comes from no-where and blasts Boba to smithereens.

KILLA420
dude boba would kill those f@gs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.