About the Darth Bane novel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/novel/img/20060331_bg.jpg

He looks badass...

I hope this book will focus completely on Darth Bane, and not sidetrack on some other b***** aswell.

Also, I want to see Bane doing ****. Like blasting a hole through a roof, or slaughtering 20 Jedi without breaking a sweat.

I also hope they focus on his relationship with Zannah as well. Maybe like a bitter romance. raver

Spartan ll
What the f**k?

GM Nebaris
Trust me guys, this book is gonna make Bane incredibly powerful. I personally can't wait.

Blue_Hefner
When is this coming out?

Sith'ari
Sometime in October I think.

Council#13
Woot I'm getting it woot

DarthLazious
So am I.

Blue_Hefner
Well, I hope this puts an end to the idea people seem to have that Sidious was the most powerful Sith

Sith'ari
Bane will definitely be very powerful in this book. Especially considering the orbalisk armour and Adas' holocron that he gains in Bane of the Sith.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Well, I hope this puts an end to the idea people seem to have that Sidious was the most powerful Sith

I doubt it, since Sidious IS the most powerful Sith (except perhaps Ragnos). I doubt they'll make Bane as powerful as DE Sidious. He'll be more powerful then ROTS Sidious for sure, but prolly not DE Sids.

Oh and on a side note, Bane looks stupid in that picture, I REALLY hope thats not the actual cover... sick

Lightsnake
Sidious is already canonically stronger than Bane, so end of story there. By ROTS? Nope. By TPM? Strongest Sith of The Order of Sith Lords and in a thousand Years? That includes Bane

Dalun
who is Bane again?

Archangelysses
Bane was the Sith Lord that started the rule of two

zephiel7
Was Bane's armour able to withstand lightsaber blows?

Julie
I'll probably wait until it's cheaper to buy it:-)

Infinity
wow this is gonna be sick... but one question is it hardcover ?

Infinity
banes apprentice is gonna be named Dessel ?

zephiel7
Originally posted by Infinity
banes apprentice is gonna be named Dessel ?

Huh? His apprentice is Zannah as it has always been.

Was his orbalisk armour ever known to withstand actual lightsaber blows?

zephiel7
Sorry for double post stick out tongue

According to Wikipedia, apparently:

"They attached themselves to Bane's body, causing tremendous pain as they became a part of him. The orbalisk took and gave - they augmented Bane's strength tremendously, but also could not be removed without killing Bane. They bond with their dark sider victim - as they inject poison, the user wields the dark side against them, which they feed off of. The poison also had considerable healing and performance-enhancing properties, assuming the victim survived. As if that were not enough, they were almost impenetrable by lightsabers. The orbalisks reproduced and grew on Bane, eventually covering all but his face."

I don't know the accuracy of the article, but if this were true then Bane would have a significant advantage in a lightsaber duel.

ESB Vader
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Sidious is already canonically stronger than Bane, so end of story there. By ROTS? Nope. By TPM? Strongest Sith of The Order of Sith Lords and in a thousand Years? That includes Bane

we dont know if bane will be the strongest yet.
what i do know is in that book he pulled a moon out of orbit to get it much closer to the planet so he could cross it in his flying beast

we will find out when this bookcomes out

ESB Vader
Originally posted by Lightsnake

we dont know if bane will be the strongest yet.
what i do know is in that book he pulled a moon out of orbit to get it much closer to the planet so he could cross it in his flying beast

we will find out when this bookcomes out

and zephiel7, that source from wiki is 100% true because they took it from the new essential guides to characters,

Jaster_Mereel
Sidious needed a krystal to be strong. And even with the Krystal hes still not as powerfull as Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.