Vision vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Normally I stay away from DC characters but the bat is one of few from DC that I like...so I'm wondering do you think Batman is clever enough to take out the Vision?

This is the Vision before they fvck him up with emotions...

Scoobless
No, Vision would own the crap out of Batman

B dot Rob
Vision would take it 10/10

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
No, Vision would own the crap out of Batman
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Vision would take it 10/10

thumb up

rotiart
You should have used Mr. Terrific. That guy stands a chance being "invisible" to vision as he would be. Batman gets owned. Hard. Vision 10/10.

tru-marvell
O.k. then I guess that questioned has been answered...

Juntai
Originally posted by tru-marvell
O.k. then I guess that questioned has been answered... If he plotted to take down vision, he would do it, but the way fights play out on the forum without specified instruction from the thread creator... It would be Batman, a human with his belt and armor and kung fu skillz, standing face to face with Vision.

rotiart
Batman with prep, would have to devise some kind of an electromagnetic pulse that could deactivate Vision's phasing abilities.

Imagine. Vision is like a slightly weaker version of Martian Manhunter without the telepathy.

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
Batman with prep, would have to devise some kind of an electromagnetic pulse that could deactivate Vision's phasing abilities.

Imagine. Vision is like a slightly weaker version of Martian Manhunter without the telepathy. How is vision like Martian Manhunter other than intangibility?

Scoobless
Flight, superstrength, eyebeams (amongst other beams) techno-telepathy, cape, likes green, decent level invulnerability, regeneration, psuedo-shapeshifting (can generate holographic images around himself to apear different), hangs out in a team......

rotiart
I didn't know vision had regeneration?
damn he's even stronger than I remember!

Scoobless
his body has nano repair systems.... he once lost the lower half of his body and survived... eventually self repairing... and making upgrades

rotiart
Wasn't that machine man?

Scoobless
These days Vision has access to high level 30th century technology... formerly belonging to Kang the Conquerer

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
These days Vision has access to high level 30th century technology... formerly belonging to Kang the Conquerer I thought Vision was dead these days, as of Avengers disassembled, or do you mean the new baby vision on young avengers?

Scoobless
Originally posted by rotiart
Wasn't that machine man?

No, Vision was half destroyed in Avengers Vol 3 issue #3 (by Morgan LeFay) ... he was up and around again in issue #12... if i remember correctly

Scoobless
Originally posted by Juntai
I thought Vision was dead these days, as of Avengers disassembled, or do you mean the new baby vision on young avengers?

Yeah, him... he has most of the original Vision's recovered memory files... though it'll be cool when they fix up regular Vision and the two of them have to have a sit down to work out what the f**k is going on

rotiart
I'll bet its just kang f*ing around trying to get some inside info on why the avengers always kick his but.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.