I'm about to eat out a bimbo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/bimbo.png

They're unmatched dry taste is beyond reckoning!

JacopeX
wow and i thought you really were gonna score laughing

Impediment
sick

Scythe
Think again.....

TheKingofKINGS!
wow...

SelphieT
I need to eat out a bimbo now. I've never had one

Scythe
I'll send you one Selphie.

TheKingofKINGS!
Scythe, you're way too ecentric for my taste. I'd rather you stop eating my children, so I can go home no expression

Scythe
For you King, I will make an exception of ceasing this infernal binge of King-Tots. You may proceed to your humble abode.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by JacopeX
wow and i thought you really were gonna score laughing

HA!

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Scythe
For you King, I will make an exception of ceasing this infernal binge of King-Tots. You may proceed to your humble abode.
Thank you my good man. I'll send you a nice box of Labor Day meat.

Scythe
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Thank you my good man. I'll send you a nice box of Labor Day meat.

None of that slim shit, fatty acids are welcomed...

TheKingofKINGS!
None of that slim shit, fatty acids are welcomed...
Labor Day Potatos?

Scythe
Skinned carcass of a goat for me to make Birria will be good.

TheKingofKINGS!
Skinned carcass of a goat for me to make Birria will be good.
Sounds good.

In the meantime, can I cut off your legs, broil them, saute them with mushrooms, and peel off hte skin, while I eat your bloody muscle and veins for dinner, and then lick your bones clean, while the whole time, you're screaming in horror and pain from the fact that you've also have your Chest bitten through, as I bite your heart in half, and eat your carcas as you bleed and puss and scream until/after your death?

Scythe
Okay, good try, but you regret the fact that piercing my chest cavity would automatically cause death. Therefore, no screaming, learn your physical biology...

TheKingofKINGS!
Okay, good try, but you regret the fact that piercing my chest cavity would automatically cause death. Therefore, no screaming, learn your physical biology...
Bah, that was my first one. GO easy on me.

Scythe
I'll have to hand it to you, it was good.

Here's a good hint, if you wish to imply the worst, try small physical torture. For example, taking a dagger, and slowly, cutting the fleshy webbing between your fingers, and sinking my teeth into your ear-lobe.

Sora The Brave
no expression You have a way with words, Scythe...

-Tired Hiker-
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Hyperphase/bimbo.png

They're unmatched dry taste is beyond reckoning!

If you found a hair in your bimbo while you were eating it, I wonder if they'd send you a whole bunch of bimbos to eat out for free. smile

TheKingofKINGS!
Or how about sticking several thousand glass needles in your body so you can't see any flesh past the needles. Then beat you with an extremely heavy rope so that the glass sinks into your fleash and stay there forever. And everytime you move, even breathe, you will go through immense pain. And the best part is, the broken glass needles won't kill you. Ever. Just make you want to die.

Is that good torture?

Scythe
Well yes, but it would be nice if you used as little inanimate objects as possible. The best torture tools are the ones that whore-of-a-god gave you.

Scythe
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
If you found a hair in your bimbo while you were eating it, I wonder if they'd send you a whole bunch of bimbos to eat out for free. smile

One would hope ones bimbos' have hair...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.