What Would God Say?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChakraStrings
What do you think God would say if he came down to Earth in this modern age? Would he by angered? Or utterly disappointed with what we've done with ourselves? Let me hear your thoughts on the matter.

Grand_Moff_Gav
He would be like an Irate father who let us make our own decssions and lead life they way we wanted, but we have fallen over and he's here to pick us back up and dust our knees...least, thats what I think he would do...

Lord Urizen
I think he'd be furious that the people who claim to represent him have corrupted his teachings, and used them to justify hate and discrimination, and have only used them in the form of Conservatism to promote thier own personal agendas.

Alliance
He'd never come...he's not real.

Templares
God: "I love Paris Hilton."

Alliance
Originally posted by Templares

Yes...I'm sure those words would be his first utterances.

DeVi| D0do
Wait... So God isn't even keeping tabs on us anymore? Pfft, some omniscient power he is...

Shakyamunison
A more important question would be: what would you say?

Alliance
i'de poke him to see if he was there.

*poke*

Imperial_Samura
"...................."

A. God, not existing, can say nothing.

B. God existing knows everything, and thus can't be surprised by it being the way it is, nor would be able to say anything. I mean, what does it matter if he is in heaven or on Earth?

C. God existing, and not being happy, once again would be silent as he realised the world is like this because of his actions - he created, created people, put the avenue to sin down, and then pretty much ignored it all.

D. God existing, and not in fact being good or bad, would be silent as he appreciated the subtle nuances of human nature.

E. God existing, stays silent when he realises, in fact, mankind doesn't need him. We have survived one way or another without him doing anything for us, and we have survived the extremes of those who supposedly represent him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I think he'd be furious that the people who claim to represent him have corrupted his teachings, and used them to justify hate and discrimination, and have only used them in the form of Conservatism to promote thier own personal agendas.

Man why the hell do you hate conservitives so much?!?! What the f**k?

Seriously, its ironic that you streotype all conservitives as evil money hungry bastards

Grimm22
God sees...

The legalization killing unborn children

Sexual predators being victomized

Genocide being blaitintly ignored

A world full of corruption and evil

And just as he is about to turn his back on humanity he realizes that there is still hope left.

Darth Jello
I think he would light a match, and then fart on it.

debbiejo
Gods already been speaking through all of us already, and the answers come in the consequences of our choices.....though not condemning.

Shakyamunison
God would say "Everybody, light one up".

Mindship
He'd say, "Oy. Why's everyone taking themselves so seriously?"
I'd say, "Damn. You do look like George Burns."

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Templares

Meh, it's as valid as anything else. Why wouldn't he love Paris Hilton? Or any other creation, for that matter?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Grimm22
Man why the hell do you hate conservitives so much?!?! What the f**k?

Seriously, its ironic that you streotype all conservitives as evil money hungry bastards

I don't hate Conservatives. I think Conservatives for the most part are unaware of the true agendas of those people they support. Ultra Right Wingers are closed minded...there is no debate about that....its just fact.

Conservatism is about keeping things the same, and is not open to social change. Conservatives in power try to make us forget about the evils of poverty, hatred, and discrimination and instead try to bombard us with the "evils" of Atheism, homosexuality, feminism, and the Anthem being spoken in Spanish. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Instead of trying to illiminate poverty, Conservatives want to "protect marriage". Give me a break man.....

debbiejo
Originally posted by Mindship
He'd say, "Oy. Why's everyone taking themselves so seriously?"
yep..........god would say quit worrying and start enjoying this life.. big grin You have the power to...

cking
the lord god would say debbiejo why such difficult theories? oh and also here is a $20 shopping card at walmart and a smiley smile have a nice day and thank you for shopping at walmart, hope you comeback son.

cking
I mean soon

debbiejo
Originally posted by cking
the lord god would say debbiejo why such difficult theories? oh and also here is a $20 shopping card at walmart and a smiley smile have a nice day and thank you for shopping at walmart, hope you comeback son. Thank you for the imaginary $20...Though I don't feel my theories are difficult at all.......The Bible is propaganda set up intentionally by the early church for control. It's taken from earlier myth stories that preceded the Bible, and God wouldn't punish it's creation for being just what it is....a creation..

Would you cut off your own foot? It's part of you. Even if your foot got sick or did something naughty???.......Nope, cause it's part of YOU....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.