Vision vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins?

rotiart
Aquaman can't use his telepathy. And he probably wouldn't hit Vision. Vision also isn't on the level of same strength category as Aquaman. And the whole... I'll phase into you probably won't work too well on a guy that sleeps at the pressure density of the ocean bottom.

I'd say stalemate. Neither has what it takes to put down the other.

Soleran
Uh Vision has some CRAZY strength feats like catching a ball of mass that weighs millions of tons with 3 other avengers.....................then throwing it FAR FAR away ..............................he can phase and then partially materialize into Aqauman and just blow up his heart.

The End, Vision wins...............8/10

Sea King
i say vision could probley take this more times then not cause of his intangabilty. Aquaman could not touch him (although if AM did manage to get him it might go in AM's favor.)

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
Uh Vision has some CRAZY strength feats like catching a ball of mass that weighs millions of tons with 3 other avengers.....................then throwing it FAR FAR away ..............................he can phase and then partially materialize into Aqauman and just blow up his heart.

The End, Vision wins...............8/10 Vision doesn't fight like that.

Soleran
Originally posted by Juntai
Vision doesn't fight like that.

Lol so what Flash doesn't IMP everyone he fights either, but he can. More importantly Vision could just partially phase into AM and make him just give up/pass out. Either way AM goes down.

rotiart
Aquaman punched Superman and made Supers hold his jaw from the hit...

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
Aquaman punched Superman and made Supers hold his jaw from the hit...

the problem is am may never get a hit in, in this fight

and his tp wont work

JOE NUNEZ
How fast can Vision fly?

Soleran
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
How fast can Vision fly?

Slow, lol but once he's in the sky he could blast AM with a 10,000 degree heat ray from either his eyes or gem...............

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
Lol so what Flash doesn't IMP everyone he fights either, but he can. More importantly Vision could just partially phase into AM and make him just give up/pass out. Either way AM goes down. Covered in the forum rules.

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.

Soleran
Exactly why I changed my fight and said Vision just partially phases a hand into AM and makes him pass out.

Just like that

Whittdawg92
aquaman would beat Vision to a pulp.

Soleran
lol he would never be able to hit Vision, haha.

Whittdawg92
his Michael Jackson hand would.

Sea King
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
aquaman would beat Vision to a pulp.

im takeing that as a joke cause even i admit he wont win this time sad

rotiart
Honestly don't remember vision being anywhere near 10000 degrees... or that powerful. but i'll take your word for it. I don't a guy that lives in ice cold water would deal well with a flesh burn on that level.

Sea King
Honestly don't remember vision being anywhere near 10000 degrees... or that powerful. but i'll take your word for it. I don't a guy that lives in ice cold water would deal well with a flesh burn on that level.

his body adjusts to the diffrent temps in the water and has prove to be resistent to electricity. so he can take a good bit of heat.

rotiart
erm I give. Everybody wins.

Sea King
erm I give. Everybody wins.

huh? i dont get it i said vision would win. confused

JOE NUNEZ
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Vision

rotiart
I go one way, i get convinced the other. I go the other way.. I get convinced the other..

I give up. I'm too tired for this today.

Sea King
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Vision

at that temp i say it could harm am but as i stated he can take electricity witch can get real hot.

JOE NUNEZ
does any one know the temp of the Sun? to lazy to look it up...

xmarksthespot
That electricity probably had poor heat transfer...

Sea King
does any one know the temp of the Sun? to lazy to look it up...

i think the core migh be around 50,000 degrees not 100% though

you also need to remember that those ark's that come out of the wall socket can get hotter then the surface of the sun that is a proven fact.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Sea King

you also need to remember that those ark's that come out of the wall socket can get hotter then that it is a proven fact. wow, need to do some science research.

Sea King
wow, need to do some science research.

who me or you?

i trained in electricity classes

Sea King
i made a mistake in my writing i edit'ed it for you.

JOE NUNEZ

you also need to remember that those ark's that come out of the wall socket can get hotter then that it is a proven fact. dude, i looked it up, and the Corona, the hotest part of the Sun is about 7 million degrees.. eek!

Sea King
dude, i looked it up, and the Corona, the hotest part of the Sun is about 7 million degrees.. eek!

the inner core right??

it may be. like i said im not sure what it was although i do know the ark blast can get hotter then the surface of the sun.

JOE NUNEZ
dude, i looked it up, and the Corona, the hotest part of the Sun is about 7 million degrees.. eek! Suddenly I've gained respect for Superman.. big grin

Sea King

you also need to remember that those ark's that come out of the wall socket can get hotter then the surface of the sun that is a proven fact.

edit'ed version

xmarksthespot
Lightning is "hotter than the surface of the sun." When people struck by it die, they do so due to cardiac failure, not direct burns.

Sea King
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Lightning is "hotter than the surface of the sun." When people struck by it die, they do so due to cardiac failure, not direct burns.

and what you think i dont know this??

also you do know this does not mean that it does not burn them have you ever seen someone that has been struck by lighting?

xmarksthespot
Burns at the entry and exit point are common, and if conductive objects are in contact with the skin. Other than that burns are typically superficial/minor.

Sea King
Burns at the entry and exit point are common, and if conductive objects are in contact with the skin. Other than that burns are typically superficial/minor.

and last i checked water is a real good conducter and i may remind you am was in water when he got jolted real good with the electricity wink

xmarksthespot
Conductor as in metallic objects. Electrolytic solutions and metals conduct electricity in different ways, pure water is essentially an insulator. The body is a very low resistance conductor, which is why people struck by lightning typically suffer minimal burns. A person who is electrocuted by sustained electrical current in an electric chair heats up to around 60 deg C.

It is fallacious to say Aquaman could fare well against the heat of Vision's blast simply because he has been shocked by electricity.

Sea King
Conductor as in metallic objects. Electrolytic solutions and metals conduct electricity in different ways, pure water is essentially an insulator. The body is a very low resistance conductor, which is why people struck by lightning typically suffer minimal burns. A person who is electrocuted by sustained electrical current in an electric chair heats up to around 60 deg C.

It is fallacious to say Aquaman could fare well against the heat of Vision's blast simply because he has been shocked by electricity.

first your wrong about me saying aquaman could live through visions heat blast cause i can quote muti place's i said he would'ent. smile

next i was useing him being electricuted as why he could with stand a little bit but not as much as vision could dish out.

and now as for water being a insulator your wrong veary wrong. for the most part electricity move's along your blood stream and that is why it effects your heart in the way it does causeing heart attacks. also if the the electricity would have been shot at him under the water it would have went in all diffrent directions makeing it less of a shock. but the robot was holding am's arm's when he shocked him causeing him to fill the full extent of the shock.

xmarksthespot
Pure water is almost an insulator. Water containing charged ions is a conductor. Basic physics.

tkitna
The Vision has fought toe to toe with heavyweights such as Thor, Wonder Man, and Hyperion and held his own after exchanging blows. She-Hulk ripping him apart was bad writing and stupid. He not only could go a few rounds with Aquaman, but he would win 10/10 using the powers at his disposal. The Vision isnt going to follow AM into the ocean either.

Sea King
Pure water is almost an insulator. Water containing charged ions is a conductor. Basic physics.

yeah pure water witch means de-stilled witch means their is no minerals..ect in it with and i would like to know what ocean is like that cause i dont know of any. wink

Sea King
Originally posted by tkitna
The Vision has fought toe to toe with heavyweights such as Thor, Wonder Man, and Hyperion and held his own after exchanging blows. She-Hulk ripping him apart was bad writing and stupid. He not only could go a few rounds with Aquaman, but he would win 10/10 using the powers at his disposal. The Vision isnt going to follow AM into the ocean either.

i believe it would be around 8-9/10 in visions favor but not 10/10 and also am does not need to be in water if he does not want to because he never dehydraits anymore and his strength and such is always remain at top notch out of water also.

xmarksthespot
yeah pure water witch means de-stilled witch means their is no minerals..ect in it with and i would like to know what ocean is like that cause i dont know of any. wink I said pure water is essentially an insulator, in a paragraph stating electrolytic solutions don't conduct electricity in the same manner as metals.
You said I was wrong.
I restated pure water is essentially an insulator.

messed

Dissociate unlike concepts within a sentence. smile

Vision wins.

Sea King
I said pure water is essentially an insulator, in a paragraph stating electrolytic solutions don't conduct electricity in the same manner as metals.
You said I was wrong.
I restated pure water is essentially an insulator.

messed

Dissociate unlike concepts within a sentence. smile

Vision wins.

i was under the impression your were trying to say that the water aquaman was in was pure water sorry for the misunderstanding.

also yes i have also said vision wins smile

tkitna
i believe it would be around 8-9/10 in visions favor but not 10/10 and also am does not need to be in water if he does not want to because he never dehydraits anymore and his strength and such is always remain at top notch out of water also.

I cant see what Aquaman can do that can actually harm the Vision. The Vision lightens his density to which Aquaman cant physically touch him and then he floats above him and continues to blast him with a 30,000 degree solar ray repeatedly. Sounds like 10/10 to me. Aquaman is easily outclassed here.

As for the water, I was just making the case that the Vision would not enter the water due to it impeading his powers. This is if Aquaman was in the water or entered it.

Sea King
I cant see what Aquaman can do that can actually harm the Vision. The Vision lightens his density to which Aquaman cant physically touch him and then he floats above him and continues to blast him with a 30,000 degree solar ray repeatedly. Sounds like 10/10 to me. Aquaman is easily outclassed here.

As for the water, I was just making the case that the Vision would not enter the water due to it impeading his powers. This is if Aquaman was in the water or entered it.

water would mess with visions powers? well i did not know this but since it does then why wouldent (if their near water) aquaman get in the water (or at least touch it with his hand) then take control of it and use it as a weapon.

so yes of course vision wins but i highly dubt its 10/10 caues i really dont think he stay intangable the entire thing.

JOE NUNEZ
Bump.

The Fake Macoy

I would have to disagree with you. That's basic chemistry, not basic physics.

Prince Marvin
vision

Faceman
Bump

xmeat
vision is basically marvels martian manhunter without shapeshifting so he would win.

jasofisc
Originally posted by AQUA-MARINER

agreed

jasofisc

it was an insane with rage she-hulk riping apart a comotoast and severally damaged vision. That's not PIS or bad writing it was a bad situation for vision. I can't beat mike tyson one on one but when he's sleeping I can kill him easy.

Soleran
Vision wins the majority fairly easily.

Madvillain
ooooops.

Faceman
big grin It happens to the best of us my friend. God knows ive done it on more than one occasion...

tkitna
Originally posted by jasofisc
it was an insane with rage she-hulk riping apart a comotoast and severally damaged vision. That's not PIS or bad writing it was a bad situation for vision. I can't beat mike tyson one on one but when he's sleeping I can kill him easy.

I wasnt aware of the circumstances. My bad.

carver9
Lets put it like this, vision stalemated silver surfer and they were fighting in the heart of a volcanoe and vision didnt turn intagible the entire time. Vision made juggernaut scream in pain and made him almost pass out by fazing his hand into his head. Vision took out neferai by himself and hyperion both of them >>>>>>> aquaman.

Vision wins this 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.