Strong Guy vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fight goes to the first knock out...

rotiart
Thing.

Whittdawg92
thing

rotiart
Thing

xmarksthespot
The uglier one loses? But who do I mean? Who do I mean?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The uglier one loses? But who do I mean? Who do I mean? Thing

rotiart
Obviously Strong Guy. That bald with pony tail isn't fooling anyone!

Grimm22
Who's uglier?

Strong Guy.

Hey, Ben is a handsome devil cool

Scorpiom
I think this was done but Strong Guy would out last Thing. Every punch would make SG uhh stronger. SG 7/10

CM-Shazam
This has been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=397678

Grimm22
Whats to stop Ben from simply choking him no expression

N'uff Said

Whittdawg92
yeah, true, but Ben is uglier.

badabing
I would say that Ben's endurance and durability is much better than Strong Guy's.

Whittdawg92
which is why, unfortunately, an x-man loses to a fantastic freak.

Metalmanx
Strong Guy. I'm certain of it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
which is why, unfortunately, an x-man loses to a fantastic freak.

Yeah well the FF only have 2 books. X-men have 80.

Most of them suck too wink

I would rather have 2 great books than a whole bunch of crappy ones. big grin

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Strong Guy. I'm certain of it.

Strong Guy dosent have endurance anywhere near Ben's or Strength

All Ben has to do is pick him up and throw him into orbit or rip off one of his limbs wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22

All Ben has to do is pick him up and throw him into orbit or rip off one of his limbs wink

Err...Guido can do the same to Thing... no expression

galan7777777
Originally posted by Grimm22

All Ben has to do is pick him up and throw him into orbit or rip off one of his limbs wink strong guy has in the past beaten the hulk, in fact hes one of the few who can beat the hulk with brute strength alone, and hulks strength in way past things...........strong guy all the way!

snoopdogg
Hasn't Rouge knocked out Strong Guy?

Soljer
Guuuuuuuido!

Draco69
Strong Guy has this nasty heart condition where if he absorbs too much kinetic energy....he'll die....

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Hasn't Rouge knocked out Strong Guy? Now that I think about it I think Beast has knocked out Strong Guy.

Thing wins this.

King_Mungi
Rogue has also knocked out Strong Guy just merely using her strength

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Rogue has also knocked out Strong Guy just merely using her strength Yea I know and she's only class 50. Thing is class 85 so his punches will pack more wollop and knock his @ss out cold also.

King_Mungi
Yea I know and she's only class 50. Thing is class 85 so his punches will pack more wollop and knock his @ss out cold also.

Yep hit the nail on the head there cool

galan7777777
strong guy has beaten the hulk who is far beyond the things power, and he dosent have a heart disease......he just dosent tap into his powers unless absolutely necessary because he becomes even more deformed then he already is, but does not die from it

snoopdogg
Originally posted by galan7777777
strong guy has beaten the hulk who is far beyond the things power, and he dosent have a heart disease......he just dosent tap into his powers unless absolutely necessary because he becomes even more deformed then he already is, but does not die from it When did they fight? Hulk 390's or so?

rotiart
Erm... Professor Hulk took on all of Xfactor... and won. When the heck did hulk fight strongguy?

Whittdawg92
this x-man gets beat by Thing the fantastic freak, i'll even admit that.

galan7777777
When did they fight? Hulk 390's or so? i cant remember when they fought, but hulk is the reason strong guy retained his disfigured looks, because he stayed powered up too long......but they went blown for blow in the comics....strong guy just dosent tap in2 his strength factor very often because he dosent want to become more disfigured, thats why he's been beaten in the past by other less powerful characters

Wynndar
what the **** r u talking about? Hulk fought strong guy in IH#392 along wit the rest of X-Factor and anihilated them. Strong guy got his ass kicked and his own teammates admitted it...he didnt do anything and he had 6 other mutants fighting beside him.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Wynndar
what the **** r u talking about? Hulk fought strong guy in IH#392 along wit the rest of X-Factor and anihilated them. Strong guy got his ass kicked and his own teammates admitted it...he didnt do anything and he had 6 other mutants fighting beside him. thats not the one im talking about, he alone fought hulk and went blow for blow

Wynndar
no he didnt...stop making crap up...this has never happened in 616 universe

galan7777777
Hasn't Rouge knocked out Strong Guy? yes, but as i said he rarely uses his strength factor in fear of becoming more deformed, and plus rogue has k.o'd juggernaut in the past as well, and we all know she isnt as powerful as him

galan7777777
Originally posted by Wynndar
no he didnt...stop making crap up...this has never happened in 616 universe no im not heres the link that specificaly says his maximum strength has been sufficient to take on the hulk.......its under the "powers and abilities" section

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Guy

Wynndar
huh?!?!?!

Draco69
Originally posted by Draco69
Strong Guy has this nasty heart condition where if he absorbs too much kinetic energy....he'll die....

Wynndar
strong guy got deformed when he was young...not in a fight witht he hulk. He got hit by a bus.

The most notable one on one fight he has is against the Blob. Things resume is about 200 times longer and more impressive.

galan7777777
no, actually he imposed the 90 second rule on himself, because if he exerts him maximum strength factor longer then this, he may become permanetly deformed.....not cause of heart condition

rotiart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Hyde_%28comics%29

mr. hyde can also take on thor... since he's a 50 tonner and thors a 100 tonner....

yah. don't use sources like that... strong guy can engage the hulk like thing can engage the hulk... but thing still needed the rest of the ff4 to take down hulk...

strong guy had the rest of xfactor with him, and it barely slowedly professor hulk down (still one of my favorite comics from memory. In it hulk had a giant cannon smile)

Wynndar
and he beat the shit out of them until an amped up havok gave it his all which left himself incapacitated and kidnapped.

rotiart
havok let out everything he had, which left the rest of xfactor running for the hills. and hulk standing straight up into the blast. People were wondering if hulk had been affected, and hulk said something about how his healing factor was very very fast.

Wynndar
no...it went off like a nuke and the comic ended...everything occured off panel actually. In the next issue it turns out that the blast knocked havok out himself. X-Factor had long run away from the fight between him and Hulk so they werent around. Havok woke up a hostage, strapped to a ICBM or nuke, im not sure which one it was. Hulk rescued him but admitted that his nuke like blast left him "a mess"

rotiart
yah. but hulk still recovered quickly...

snoopdogg
I didn't even realize it but I actually have a copy of Hulk #391. Strong Guy had help and still had his @ss handed to him.

After doing more research on Strong Guy I think he will give Ben a pretty damm good fight.

Faceman
confused

jrodslam

Forge fixed that problem years ago and isnt a factor anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.