Vision v.s FireStorm v.s Captain Atom v.s The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Beyonder's put these four on 1 world.

Who Wins!

rotiart
Its coming down to either firestorm or captain atom. I put my money on the captain.

golem370
Hulk is the last one standing

Draco69
Firestorm or Captain Atom simply absorbs the gamma radiation fueling the Hulk.

Utter mismatch...

Juntai
Captain Atom or Firestorm.

leonidas
firestorm has beaten atom in the past. after draining hulk then turning vision into a coffee table, or maybe just a doily, he takes care of atom.

Validus
Firestorm

Redatom65
Atom has beaten firestorm u mean, twice.

Atom wins this

Grimm22
Vision should win this erm

If not him than Atom.

Hulk gets owned by everybody yes

badabing
Well if Batdude was here, he would tell us all how underrated Captain Atom is on these boards. Captain Atom wins.

Redatom65
i'm filling in cause he IS underated

golem370
People have tried to absorb Hulks gamma powers and couldn't do it. He would overload ether one trying. Hulk wins

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370
People have tried to absorb Hulks gamma powers and couldn't do it. He would overload ether one trying. Hulk wins

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Firestorm and Captain Atom are connected to the Quantum Field. That means infinite absorption.

Didn't Havok absorb Hulk? Right.

And how can Hulk "beat" two beings who can turn intangible and another that's nearly impossible to destroy??

golem370
I thought that was kinetic energy and yet the Hulk is still around and wasn't that Professor Hulk? There been people trying to absorb his energy and failed. He was able to break a Silver Surfer & Dr Strange force field. He wins to much raw power and will power

golem370
Vision tryed passing threw Hulk while intangible and couldn't.

Draco69
I thought that was kinetic energy and yet the Hulk is still around and wasn't that Professor Hulk? There been people trying to absorb his energy and failed. He was able to break a Silver Surfer & Dr Strange force field. He wins to much raw power and will power

No. It was gamma radiation. He turned back to human.

Captain Atom once absorbed the energies of an entire universe of his making, you know that?

Firestorm can absorb nuclear bombs as if it were nothing....

None of which you say is relevant and is therefore useless. He can smash and bash all he likes. Cap and Firestorm would just absorb him or simply convert his gamma radiation into ultraviolet radiation...

Draco69
Vision tryed passing threw Hulk while intangible and couldn't.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He tried to turn tangible while he was intangible in the Hulk. Which was stupid.

Hulk couldn't affect him when he was intangible. Neither can could he do anything to Firestorm while he's sucking the juice out of Hulk....

golem370
I serously doubt they could do anything He hasn't been threw before. He has took Nuclear bombs anti-matter destroying a planet that was twice the size earth. They could destroy earth and Hulk would still live. He took on Gladiator Pre-Crisis Superman and Galaxy Master. He is to powerful for them

Draco69
I serously doubt they could do anything He hasn't been threw before. He has took Nuclear bombs anti-matter destroying a planet that was twice the size earth. They could destroy earth and Hulk would still alive. He took on Gladiator Pre-Crisis Superman and Galaxy Master. He is to powerful for them

Blah. Blah. Nothing here is relevant. You simply won't admit that Firestorm and Captain Atom can simply deprive two of the things that drive the Hulk: gamma radiation and kinetic energy. Vision is useless. He gets turned into a toaster. Hulk gets sucked dry.

Then it comes down to Firestorm and Captain Atom. Hell, they can ignore the Hulk while they battle out in space...

golem370
I truly doubt they could stop him, IMO

Draco69
Your IMO is incorrect. Nothing he can do them. It would be like trying to attack a ghost....a ghost that's sucking you dry of your internal organs...

Rols
I say Hulk falls first, then Vision, FireStorm and Captain Atom last.
Vison could just phase and dematirialized Hulks heart, i dont think Hulks got a defense for that. Really tossed up between Capt. Atom and FireStorm but im alittle more impressed in Capt. Atom feat.

golem370
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/4783/genis5qn.jpg

Glazier's transmutation fails against the Hulk
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/6061/GlassHulk.jpg

The Hulk goes toe-to-toe with the Super-Adaptoid which has the powers of the Avengers and (according to the cover) the combined might of 100 heroes.
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/1638/adaptoid3gj.jpg

golem370
Originally posted by Rols
I say Hulk falls first, then Vision, FireStorm and Captain Atom last.
Vison could just phase and dematirialized Hulks heart, i dont think Hulks got a defense for that. Really tossed up between Capt. Atom and FireStorm but im alittle more impressed in Capt. Atom feat.

Hulk has a healing factor stronger then Wolverines he has comeback from a skeletal state

xmarksthespot
no expression

Firestorm.

golem370
If Galaxy Master couldn't do the job these guys couldn't

Rols
So your saying he can regenerate organs, I quess. In that case Vision first to fall then Hulk. While theyre beat in raw physical strength department by Hulk Firestorm and Capt. Atom Matter and energy manipulation is just too damn good.. Both could just suck the life out of Hulk.

golem370
It won't work Leader I believe tryed it and couldn't I believe Zzzax tryed to absorb Hulk and couldn't do it and Galaxy Master couldn't stop Hulk and he is more powerful then both Firestorm or Captain Atom.

Juntai
Originally posted by Rols
So your saying he can regenerate organs, I quess. In that case Vision first to fall then Hulk. While theyre beat in raw physical strength department by Hulk Firestorm and Capt. Atom Matter and energy manipulation is just too damn good.. Both could just suck the life out of Hulk. or turn the air in his lungs into titanium.

golem370
And his healing factor could replenish the power drain.

Juntai
It won't work Leader I believe tryed it and couldn't I believe Zzzax tryed to absorb Hulk and couldn't do it and Galaxy Master couldn't stop Hulk and he is more powerful then both Firestorm or Captain Atom. Not good logic.

golem370
If it would work

Juntai
If it would work If what would work? Firestorm can transmute just fine.

golem370
Like I said Hulk could withstand anything they could dish out. IMO

golem370
Here is Vision,Scarlet Witch,Iron Man and Energy Wonder-Man not being able to stop Hulk

xmarksthespot
Like I said Hulk could withstand anything they could dish out. IMO Bullshit. IMO.

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bullshit. IMO. lmao.

golem370
Check out his respect thread and come back here and say that. And If you have seen go back and read more carefully

Rols
I dont know i have to disagree with you on that... Galaxy Master might very well be a omnipotent being, who could have easily taken out hulk, he is easily, way above the likes of Havok and SS, who has manage to absorb and weakeaned Hulk. Firestorm and Capt. Atom easily or even rivals that of the two in term of energy absortion skills.

golem370
What could they do that Galaxy Master or these beings could do?

Galaxy Master- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galxmast.htm

Celestial Order Hulk took a disintegrater beam from them with no effect- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/celestialorderthanos.htm

Rols
I thought this was the same Galaxy master that Adam and SS Meet, That destroys galaxy to make ways of new ones. Captain atom easily absorbs this guy.

golem370
Yeah sure

golem370
He would be absorbed

galan7777777
He would be absorbed hm

Redatom65
He would be absorbed

roll eyes (sarcastic)

palease

Atom's absorbed Maul who is basically a weaker version of the hulk.

So, your saying nothing can cease the hulk?

even though it happens?

Atom absorbs all his gamma radiation and he's done

firestorm takes out vision and then atom and FS fight Atom's beaten Fs 2ce before hence he wins

smokin'

leonidas
Originally posted by Redatom65
Atom has beaten firestorm u mean, twice.

Atom wins this

no, i mean firestorm beat atom . . . confused maybe atom has beaten FS, but FS f'd atom up really good in atom's own series . . . i think it was their second encounter . . . he trapped him in some kind of sphere or something and atom was screwed . . .

Redatom65
i can't believe FS is dead too ;__;

nvrbeenwthagirl
Vision would probably stay clear of Firestorm since he is inorganic and Firestorm would turn him into solid wood or something. He's out in 2 seconds flat. Capt Atom's skin is stronger than adamantium. It takes someone like GOG to crack it. Capt could blast the Hulk into space where he would sufficate. So many ways firestorm would beat the Hulk. One 50 ft thick adamantium sphere would take the hulk out of the fight and sufficate him to death. Or how about Firstorm turn all the air into water and drown the hulk.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juntai
Captain Atom or Firestorm. cosigned

golem370
Hulk wins get use to it

golem370
Neither Stranger or Shaper of the worlds could stop Hulk. Matter Manipulation could stop Hulk Energy Manipulatio can't stop Hulk. Mental attacks could stop Hulk Nuclear explosions could stop Hulk. Hulk was able to stop an Time Anti-Time reaction with his bare hands. He was able to punch threw a time storm. Able to cause a bright light in a void with a punch. He has beat Xemnu,High Evolutionary,Dr Doom,Galaxy Master,Zzzax,Leader multply times a genius. and and and powerful foes. He has fought the Avengers a few times.

Redatom65
It's ok we're all entitled to our fanboyisms

golem370
I am not a fanboy. These people who write of Hulk like a second rate character are the fanboys. He one of the toughest strongest and as some of the most powerful Will power of all Heros in Comic books

Redatom65
but look at his powers from the way he got them.

a Gamma blast hit bruce. He's powered by anger.

Captain Atom can remove Gamma Radiation, he's done it before. Hulk has been K.O'ed before and FireStorm and CA are both none to take likly.

Atom gets his powers from a nuclear explosion fused with an alien Alloy on his body which quantom leoaped him like 17 years ahead of time if i'm not mistaken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.