Deadpool Vs. Luke Cage / Iron-fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Deadpool and Luke Cage....The Merc with a Mouth and the Hero for Hire!!! Both have been hired to take out the other!!!! To secure the deal, Luke calls up his ol' buddy Danny Rand A.K.A. Iron-Fist for a little help.....

Deadpool has his katana swords, knives, sub-machine gun, and two pistols as well as a couple of grenades just for fun....

The fight starts at dusk in an abandoned carnival and ends up in the "FUNHOUSE OF MIRRORS" part of the carnival......

Do Luke and Danny have what it takes to take down the smart-@$$ mercenary, or does Deadpool get the last laugh and collect his bounty on Luke Cage???

Ladies and Gentlemen, place yer bets for................................

POWERMAN : LUKE CAGE

&

IRON-FIST

VS.

DEADPOOL

rotiart
The fight starts with Luke and Danny entering together...They hear the mocking of deadpool off in the distances. Suddenly Deadpool leaps out from the glass and attacks Luke Cage, dropping a few grenades as he goes (1 grenade opened already left behind the glass) Danny swats the obvious grenades to the side, but the hidden grenade explodes, nad Deadpool and Danny are knocked sidewise. Luke is unharmed. Danny has been knocked unconscious. Deadpool pulls Danny up close and aims the gun and danny's head.

"Listen up. You're coming with me as my own personal walking cash cow, or I off your best friend. You dig?"

Deadpools a couple grand richer at the end of the day.

B dot Rob
I'm fairly sure Luke Cage could solo Deadpool (even with the added equipment) Iron Fist might be overkill.

rotiart
Ironfist vs Deadpool= hostage for Deadpool
Luke Cage vs. Deadpool = Deadpool Dead.

Comicbook_kid
I personally don't see much that Luke can do to Deadpool to take him out permanently....his healing factor's pretty freakin' impressive!!!! What do the rest of you think???

B dot Rob
He can knock him unconscious or seperate his head from the rest of his body.

rotiart
Yep. something like that. Deadpool can be put down by Luke Cage. However the reverse would not be true. Throwing Danny in as a possible hostage for Deadpool gives Deadpool the win.

Soljer
I REALLY want to say Deadpool.

Like...badly.

But he can't touch Powerman. :-(.

However, he could just take Iron-fist hostage.

Yay! The self-aware-merc wins!

rotiart
Hehe.. Soljer the Soldier.

Tassadar
Originally posted by B dot Rob
He can knock him unconscious or seperate his head from the rest of his body.

Deadpool grew back from a hand once.

Soleran
With you weapons you gave Deadpool he probably isn't going to take Powerman down for very long if at all ie grenade might knock him out.

Deadpool would have to get innocents involved to beat powermansmile

Anyway Deadpool did fight Powerman and IF beforesmile

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Tassadar
Deadpool grew back from a hand once.

So?

Accel
In a fight to the death, Deadpool would win by default, but Powerman can still knock him, as can Iron Fist.

The Heroes for Hire win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soleran
With you weapons you gave Deadpool he probably isn't going to take Powerman down for very long if at all ie grenade might knock him out.

Deadpool would have to get innocents involved to beat powermansmile

Anyway Deadpool did fight Powerman and IF beforesmile

Didn't deadpool AND Cable fight Ironfist and Luke Cage?

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't deadpool AND Cable fight Ironfist and Luke Cage?
Yes, Deadpool mostly fought with Iron Fist while Luke dealt with Cable.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Accel
Yes, Deadpool mostly fought with Iron Fist while Luke dealt with Cable.

How'd that turn out?

Accel
Originally posted by jrodslam
How'd that turn out?
The fight was good, but it pretty much had the old-fashioned "let's team up to get the real bad guy" ending to it, meaning there wasn't any clear victor.

I posted the scans of it in the Iron Fist Thread.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Accel
The fight was good, but it pretty much had the old-fashioned "let's team up to get the real bad guy" ending to it, meaning there wasn't any clear victor.

I posted the scans of it in the Iron Fist Thread.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.