Amazo Vs. cyborg superman???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillAll
how does this play out? sorry if 1) its been done before 2) its a mismatch

i'm not to farmiliar with dc characters so a little help would be nice big grin

Psyquis52
Cyborg Superman wins. He can incorporate tech into his body. Making this kind of pointless.

KillAll
hmmm, doesnt amazo kind of incorporate everything into his body??? including cyborg supermans ability??? i look at this as a race of who strikes first. but i dont know ... just watching the justice league cartoon and it made me think big grin

Avalonofthewind
Amazo copies powers and Cyborg has absolute mastery of any kind of tech.

I'd give the edge to Borg seeing as he controlled Kryptonian and Apokoliptan tech with ease simultaneously. Borgs even controlled a moon sized chunk of the source wall, an army of manhunters and provided himself with 5 gl rings as of late.

Damn, now that I think about it, Amazo is screwed.

Whittdawg92
OMG, Amazo losing???? AMAZOing!! lol, cyborg wins.

KillAll
damn... why is amazo such a threat then? why not just send cyborg supes after him???

anybody on amazo's side?

galan7777777
Originally posted by KillAll
damn... why is amazo such a threat then? why not just send cyborg supes after him???

anybody on amazo's side?

amazo can mimic any powers he comes across, and adapt past their weaknesses, battleing the right beings he could become omnipotent.......he could mimic cyborg sup's powers and add them to his own, my vote is for amazo

Tron
JLU Amazo... whistle

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
JLU Amazo... whistle of course!

Whittdawg92
lmao. every time i see Tron post i think "Tron from da cit-aaay!"

KillAll
does amazo have a limit to how many powers he can mimmick?

Whittdawg92
not known.

Avalonofthewind
JLU Amazo... whistle

I must see this "JLU AMAZO" cause the one from the comics would get rocked by Borg.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I must see this "JLU AMAZO" cause the one from the comics would get rocked by Borg. hes in the cartoon. he ran through superman, and basically a god damn army.
ill try to find a video.

Tron
I must see this "JLU AMAZO" cause the one from the comics would get rocked by Borg.

Watch the JLU episode "The Return". You can catch it on the JLU DVD "Joining Forces", unless you'd rather wait for the first season of JLU to coin out.

bigbran
heres him at his weakest form.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZCnQ8AAOXI&search=amazo

bigbran
and here is his later one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPJftlnAKSg&search=justice%20league%20the%20return

Avalonofthewind
Watch the JLU episode "The Return". You can catch it on the JLU DVD "Joining Forces", unless you'd rather wait for the first season of JLU to coin out.

Thanks I'll check it out when able.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
heres him at his weakest form.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZCnQ8AAOXI&search=amazo

and here is his later one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPJftlnAKSg&search=justice%20league%20the%20return

Good stuff.

bigbran
nevermind..
amazo takes it.

Avalonofthewind
nevermind..
amazo takes it.

JLU amazo has a better chance, but he's still tech.

Borg has absolute mastery over tech.

bigbran
maybe, but amazo isnt an ordinary piece of tech.

Avalonofthewind
Neither is kryptonian, Apokolyptan, or the Source wall.

All tech far more advanced that Amazo.

Ritoshi
Amazo evolved passed tech he said, like he would of been messed up...a month ago!! His words

Whittdawg92
amazo could evolve to become stonger than skyfather, but he's still a robot.

jrodslam
The JLU version of Amazo evolved pass anything the universe or galaxy has to offer. He went around absorbing everything. Thats why he came back gold. He was bored basically.

In the end Dr.Fate showed up and promised to show Amazo things hes never seen before. Fate took Amazo to countless dimensions and realities.

Amazo later returned with Fate when they fought the chaos Grundy.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
amazo could evolve to become stonger than skyfather, but he's still a robot.

Personally, i think he may be skyfather level. Hed automatically adapt to anything thrown at him. Possibly even magic.

KillAll
then how do you stop amazo exactly? just curious. has he tried to absorb or mimmick magics?

i must find a limit. i think if cyborg superman got to him first amazo would lose. tough luck doing that however.

oh, and he said he evolved past nano tech in the cartoon... not tech completely wink

Darth Vegas
I'd say Amazo (JLU) would win.

All Amazo would have to do is merely look at Cyborg Superman and gain CS's abilities to incorporate tech, and gain CS's tech (ie. Kryptonian, Apokoliptan, etc) itself.

After that, CS has no edge over Amazo. Amazo will then have CS's tech, powers.....and then some.

In my opinion, Amazo takes this.

Avalonofthewind
That's the thing. Let's assume that Amazo gains CS powers. by the time that happens, CS will also have complete knowledge and mastery of Amazo's tech, meaning that he would be able to incorporate the same abilities into his own cyborg body.

The battle would then be a stalemate.

Whittdawg92
pretty much

Darth Vegas
That's the thing. Let's assume that Amazo gains CS powers. by the time that happens, CS will also have complete knowledge and mastery of Amazo's tech, meaning that he would be able to incorporate the same abilities into his own cyborg body.

The battle would then be a stalemate.

True enough.

My question is how quickly can CS incorporate tech? All Amazo (JLU) has to do is glance at CS to gain his powers/tech.

KillAll
damn. i'm kind of torn. i think its a battle like chess. whoever positions and strikes in a timely/effective mannor wins?

Mider
can amazo copy tech powers lets say he was up aginst cyborg from teen titans or dr light with only tech would he be able to copy that?

Sea King

he only lost in the ep's cause he was convinced to leave. but other then that noone could beat him not even gls

Ritoshi
Amazo could beat everyone known to man...oh but Grundy no expression

KillAll
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Amazo could beat everyone known to man...oh but Grundy no expression

amazo fought grundy? what happened?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by KillAll
amazo fought grundy? what happened? It was a dead magic grundy, Amazo got scared like a ***** and ran away..never saw him again for the rest of the 2 seasons laughing

Mider
couldnt grundy absorb powers too then? and magic over does tech any day sorry sept if its half tech half magic like fourth world big grin

grey fox
JLU Amazo is basically a Dc version of Silver Surfer... it was only a plot device which stopped him from atomising grundy.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Mider
couldnt grundy absorb powers too then? and magic over does tech any day sorry sept if its half tech half magic like fourth world big grin Hawk girl beat him yay

Mider
yeah thats called PIS anyway this isnt cartoon amazo

grey fox
Amazo didn't leave because he was afraid , Grundy was somehow draining his power and using it to amplify his own , he then teleported away to try and think of a method to counter the drain.

Hawkgirl only beat grundy because her Mace 'breaks' magic

jrodslam
Originally posted by grey fox
Amazo didn't leave because he was afraid , Grundy was somehow draining his power and using it to amplify his own , he then teleported away to try and think of a method to counter the drain.

Hawkgirl only beat grundy because her Mace 'breaks' magic

Exactly. Also, when they apeared, The Android was gonna kill him as Hawkgirl mentioned that there has to be another way before Amazo telports him to the sun. That would have been the end of the fight right there.

cheap cabbage

I second the sever beat down comic amazo would recieve. Black adam causually tore his head off in IC:7. JLU amazo was rocking the shit out of the entire GL corp and every superhero on earth. The guy is borederline abstract. Though somehow Grundy made him run away....dontgetit

Whittdawg92
gosh, the JLU amazo sux, all of the JLU characters suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.