Alien Series Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
What was the name of the actor who played a marine in Alies, and died in 1993 in a sky diving accident?

Jyppe
EAsy, Tip Tipping. He had "loads" of screen time in 'Aliens' smile My turn to ask a question?

Lighthammer
Yes, it is your turn.

Jyppe
What was used to make the Alien's lips in the first movie?

Robby001
The front face of The Alien is made from real human skin..

Robby001
What real life gun was used for the template of the Smart Guns?

Lighthammer
A german world war II MG42 general purpose machine gun.

In the movie, what character's lines were orginally Wizerbowski's in the script?

Robby001
Now you by chance wouldn't give me a hint and tell me what the line was would you?blowup

Lighthammer
I mean basically all of this Marine's lines were originally Wierzbowski's and they changed when they hird stuntmen to play Wiezrbowski and Crowe.Though I will give you a hint, though it's a easy one.
"Guess she don't like the cornbread either)

Robby001
Yeah Lighthammer you are right, that was an easy line. That would be I believe Private Frost (Ricco Ross).

Here is one for you....
After the Sulaco arrives at LV-426, a computer screen displays the last names and first initials of each of the crew members.

Now who isn't on the list?

Lighthammer
Easy. Hudson.
How many of the Marines were played by actors not born in the United States, and which ones were they?

Robby001

Lighthammer
Wrong. There were three. Tip Tipping who played Pvt. Crowe was born in England.

Robby001
Damn I had thought that as he died there from a parachute accident.

Who was the original actor to play Hicks? He was replaced a few days after principle photography was begin.

Lighthammer
James Remar

Who had the roof of the APC cave in on him during shooting?

Robby001
I give that one to you. I have no idea please enlighten me. notworthy
I did like how the marines could stand up inside the APC but on the out side they stood taller than it.

Give Me Another

Lighthammer
It's weird . On the commentary it says James Cameron, but on the behind the scenes, it says William Hope, so maybe it happened twice or it hit both at the same time.

What line in Dog Soldiers was put in to pay homage to Aliens?

Robby001
I believe that line would be "Remember - short, controlled bursts. "

Here is one.

What were used to make up some of the tendons in the Aliens Mouths? jawdrop

Lighthammer
You've finally stumped me. Plese reveal your great wisdom.

Robby001
I think it would be the other way around on that...

They used Condoms.... wink

Robby001
Ready for your next one....

Lighthammer
What two Aliens actors were in opposite episodes of 24?(One was in an episode, and the episode after that, the other actor was in it.)

Robby001
I would have to say that they were 1. Jenette Goldstein - Pvt. Vasquez
2. Mark Rolston - Pvt. Drake

Here is one for you. Dropship two had two different names and also two different motto's to go with each. Name them... evil face

Lighthammer
The First one is Bug Stomber:We Endager Species.
The second I don't know the name but I know the motto: We aim by P.F.M. Pure ****ing Magic.

Robby001
The other name is Smart Ass. smartass

What company in the movie was supposed to be the manufacture of the loaders?

Lighthammer
Caterpillar(at least that what it says in the USCM technical manual)

What is wriiten on Drakes gun, and what is written on his shirt in the mess hall scene?

Robby001
I believe he shirt says "I've Spent My Time in Hell" and his gun says " My Bi*ch".

What is the name of the camo pattern that the marines wear?

Lighthammer
I think it's called frog and leaf.

What was the one thing Michael Biehn did not like about his armor?

Robby001
He did not like the Heart on his Breast Plate.

How did they make the power loaders move around?

Lighthammer
They had Sigourney Weaver stand on top of a stuntman's feet who moved the arms and walked the loader for her and a crane supported it so that it remained standing up.

What Star Trek character was based of Vasquez and originally in thescripts called Macha Hernandez?

Robby001
That I believe is Marina-Sirtis "Deanna Troy"

What is the milky white liquid at the end that Bishop Spews up made out of?

Lighthammer
Actually No. It was Tasha Yar. Originally Goldstein was going to play Yar, but she dropped out and Sertis stepped in, and then the director decided that Crosby who was originally playing Troi was better as Yar, and Sertis as Troi, and so they changed Macha Hernandez to Tasha Yar as Crosby was now playing Yar.
The answer to your question was a milk mixture.

The name Sulaco tht was used as the name of the military transport ship comes from what book?

Robby001
Her name comes from a fictional port in Joseph Conrad's novel Nostromo.

Damn I thought I had the last one. Crap...

Here is one for you, probably easy
What is the number on the Med Bay Wall.?

We may have to start doing trivia from the rest of the movies.

Lighthammer
You have one I don't know. And Yes we should probably use the rest of the movies.

In the original script version of Alien 3,according to the 2nd director of Alien 3 Vince Ward, what "funny but serious way" did he have the alien killing some of the monks(in the original version, it was monks not prisoners)?

Robby001
The number is nine.

With the Alien killing the monks, I believe it is when they are supposed to be out in there wheat fields, the Alien comes through the wheat and kills them that way. Supposed to look funny from the top view.

What is the first name of Ripleys Daughter?

Lighthammer
Actually the funny but serious is the monks getting pulled through the hole they use as their toliet as the alien is in their sewer system.

Amanda.

What two actors are the only actors to have been killed by an Alien, Predator, and a Terminator?

Robby001
Damn Damn Damn.... Now that is funny though.

That would be Bill Paxton in Aliens, Terminator 1, and Predator 2. He also almost got taken out by a cow in Twister.dance

Ok

How did Ripley destroy the Nostromo?

Lighthammer
Easy Self destruct. Of course thats too easy, and I bet your going to tell me something different, but in case you don't:

In the movie Hudson was a private, what rank was he in the book?
Also, of the Marines in the movie that were privates, which ones were regular privates and which ones were Private First Class?

Robby001
Your right was just looking for detonating the engines. Couldn't think of any good ones at the moment. cool

Regular privates were - PRIVATE DRAKE - PRIVATE FROST - PRIVATE CROWE - PRIVATE WIERZBOWSKI

Private First Classes - PFC HUDSON - PFC VASQUEZ - PFC SPUNKMEYER

As for Hudson's raking in the book, I would not know as I have never read it but I would say maybe just a regular private.

Ok I have a new one. In Alien 3 Special Edition. What does the first guy to be killed by the Alien have on his for head?

Lighthammer
Hudsons Ranking in the book was Corporal..
WAS it an upside down cap?

In Alien 3, what was the name of the character that had a tear drop tattoo?

Robby001
It was actually a cross.

His name would be Junior or "Holt McCallany"

In the First Alien. Who was there supposed to be a sex scene shot, but never done. smokin'

Lighthammer
Ripley and Dallas.

Who was the only cast member nominated for a Saturn Award for Aliens that didn't win the category they were nominated in?

Robby001
I believe that would have to be Michael Biehn

About how much money was Sigourney Weaver paid for her role in Alien 3? Doesn't need to be exact just close.

Lighthammer
5.5 Million dollars.

What two characters in the Alien series wear a bandana for most of their time on screen?

Robby001
I would have to say Vasquez and Drake. pirate

What famous Athlete was rumored to have read for a part in Alien 4

Lighthammer
Actually Drake wore a cap, Parker from Alien wore a blue bandana.

I gonna just take a guess on yourS lAWERENCE tAYLOR?

Robby001
My bad I looked at the question wrong. oh well
Actually that would be Bo Jackson of all people huh....

How many different versions were there for the final battle with the Newborn on Alien Resurrection?

Are we going to do AVP also?

Lighthammer
Sure why not, we could even extend this to the Predator movies

What actor from Aliens and what actor from Predator had actually been Sergeants in Vietnam?

Robby001
I actually found five "a hospital maternity ward, a giant junkyard, a forest, a cliffside, and a desert. "

I would have to say that they would be Al Matthews ( Sgt. Apone) - Richard Chaves (Poncho)

I think we should include the two predator movies as well. Good call

Alien 3 " What pop type was there a commercial with an alien chasing two kids down a street then decides to drink the pop?"

Lighthammer
Pepsi.

In a deleted scene from Alien Res, what company bought out Weyland-Yutani?

Robby001
Nice!!!

That would have to be Wal-Mart yes

Who Played the Predator in The first movie and the Elder at the end of the Second. "Same Person"

Lighthammer
Easy Kevin Peter Hall. He also played the helicopter pilot in Predator.

Who played the Alien in Alien?

What actor from Predator did an SNL skit where he told people to vote for him as Governor because he was in Predator?

Robby001
Bolaji Badejo's was the Alien.

Arnold Schwarzenegger was the one on SNL.

In the extended version of AVP, when is the opening scene taking place? Time frame. Exp: 10-22-2006

Lighthammer
Actualy it was Carl Weathers, not Arnold.
I don't know the day or month, but the year was 1904.

In an original idea for Alien 3, Hicks, Newt , Ripley, and Bishop team up with a new set of colonial marines that fight the aliens as well as something that is using the aliens as a bioweapon. What is the something(Hint, its not Weyland-Yutani)

Robby001
The date was actually 10-10-04

I would have to say the Military.

In AVP - What long abandoned whaling station does Weyland take his group to?

Lighthammer
Actually its a confederation of rogue planets.

The Nyberg Brothers Oil Company Whaling station

Morse, the only prisioner survivor of Alien 3, was originally sentanced to Fiorna 161 for five counts of what crime?

Robby001
It is actually Razorback Point

I would say rape and murder

Lighthammer
No it was Armed Robbery.

What actor was originally going to be in Alien Resserection to reunite with Sigourney Weaver, but had to back out due to scheduling conflicts?

Robby001
Ok I am going for broke since I can't seem to find the damn answer anywhere. But how about Michael Biehn. Only one I could think of besides Bishop. blowupblowupblowupblowupblowupblowup

Lighthammer
Wrong series. Bill Murray from Ghostbusters. He was originally going to play one of the scientists in Alien Res. Myabe we should also use the Terminator movies.

Bill Paxton and Michael Biehn worked togther on Terminator with what actor that was also with them in US NavySeals, and Lords Of Discipline?

Robby001
I had thought you meant that we were talking about actors that were in only Aliens and the Predator movies.

Going with Rick Rossovich.

In AVP a large array of radio antennas are seen in the movie, just before the unidentified heat signature is detected in Antarctica. Where was this array located?

Lighthammer
Silver Leaf, Nebraska.

What actor from Predator wrote the original screenplay to a movie in which two of the actors from aliens were in? Bonus if you can tell me the name of the movie.

Robby001
The actor was Shane Black "Hawkins"
He wrote the Lethal Weapon Series. The movie was Lethal Weapon 2
The actors were
Jenette Goldstein .... Pvt. Vasquez
Mark Rolston .... Pvt. Drake

In AVP how many sacrificial alters were there in the chamber of sacrifice?

Lighthammer
Two

In the original Alien script, what was the original name of the Nostromo?

Robby001
There were actually seven.

The original name of the Nostromo was the Snark.

What is the name of the Ice Breaker in AVP?

Lighthammer
The Piper Maru.

Who are the only two characters in the entire alien series who wore glasses and were killed by the Alien?

Robby001
Dillion in Alien 3
Larry Purvis in Alien Resurrection
I also believe that Mr. Andrews in Alien 3 wears them every once in a while

In Predator 2 what city was the movie originally going to be shot in?

Lighthammer
New York City

What star system is Lv 426 supposedly located in?

Robby001
Zeta II Reticuli system

What is the name of the Predator Species.?

Lighthammer
Yautjia

What is Vasquez's nickname, besides Vaz?

Robby001
I have no clue... Please enlighten me.

Lighthammer
The Gamin Assasin(It's mentioned in the novel)

What childrens song was used in a trailer for Alien: Resurrection?

Robby001
Only thing I could come up with is Over the Rainbow.

Lighthammer
Actually its Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Who did Joss Whedon have in mind when he wrote the part of Christie?

Robby001
Sorry for the delay been a bit busy

Yun-Fat Chow

What substance had to be added to the water in the underwater scene in Alien: Resurrection to make it look more convincing.

Lighthammer
Was it chlorine?

What actor who was In Alien 3, was also in Fight Club?

Robby001
no It was actually milk, to give it the hazy look.

Christopher John Fields

In the original alien what was incorporated into the suit that was from a real life human besides the skin for the face and lips?

Lighthammer
Intestines?

In Alien 3 Speical Edition, what prisoner does Golic kill to release the alien who he thinks is a god from the toxic waste dump?

Robby001
It is actually human bones.

Golic kills Arthur with straight edge razer.

In Aliens how many worlds has humanity surveyed?

Lighthammer

In Alien Resurrection what disorder does Dr. Wren say to General Perez that the clone of Ripley might have gotten while being cloned?

Robby001
Memories

In Aliens Newt can go places the other kids can't fit, what does this make her?

Lighthammer
Yeah, but having memories isn't really a disorder. He says she may be suffering from emotional autism.

Depends on point of view. From Newt it makes her the best. From all the other kids, she is a cheater.

What book turned movie did a lot of the Marines names come from?

Robby001
I have no clue

Lighthammer
A Bridge Too Far

The name of what company owns the Gas station that John Connor and the Terminator stop at in T2?

Jyppe
Originally posted by Robby001
The front face of The Alien is made from real human skin..

No, I'm quite sure they used condoms as the lips. Check Alien DC if you have it wink

Robby001
Benthic Petroleum was the gas station owner.

In the ATM scene what was the PIN number that John enters in.

As for the Alien skin thing. The only thing I was able to find was human skin for the lips and condoms for the tendons in the jaws and mouth.

Lighthammer
I have no idea.

Robby001

How many feet of film was shot and printed for T2?

Lighthammer
I am going to guess 200.
The Giger painting the Alien is based on is called what?

Robby001
It was actually over a Million Feet

"Li II"

How many different types of weapons were used on T2?

Lighthammer
Atually it was Necronom IV
I gonna say seven.
In what city was the Alien hive set located in Aliens?

Robby001
They used over 200 weapons

The plant was located in London - plant name is Battersea Power Station

In the original Terminator the part where Sara Connor gets a call on her answering machine that her date is cancelled - who is the voice that is cancelling?

Lighthammer
I sorry, I thought you meant types of weapons.
Actually it was in Acton, just outside of London
I am going to say James Cameron.
In Alien Resurrection, who's original costume became Ripley's costume?

Robby001
They actually used over 200 different types of weapons in the movie.

Kim Flowers's character Hillard

Which two actors almost drowned in the underwater filming scene.

Pandemoniac
Guessing; Gary Dourdan and Dominique Pinon, as they were tied together underwater.

Lighthammer
Actually it was Ron Perlman and Winona Ryder.I thnk Leland Orser also had a problem.

According to Gary Dourdan, he and perlman were trying to have the same report(like colbert report) as what two previous alien actors?

Robby001
Your talking about a comedy type show?

Lighthammer
No I used the Colbert Report as an example of how to pronounce Report. I meant that Dourdan and Perlman tried to have the same comraderie on screen as these other two alien actors.

Robby001
I would have to say Vasquez and Drake

Who does Newt reassure in the APC on the way to the nest?

Lighthammer
No it was Parker and Brett.
Her doll head Casey.

What actor from Alien 3 had actually served seven years in prison for manslaughter before becoming an actor?

Robby001
Charles S. Dutton

In T2 how many characters does the Arnold terminator kill in the entire movie?

Lighthammer
2(if you include himself).Who was originally supposed to play the Terminator?

Robby001
Lance Henriksen

Who was originally supposed to play the T-1000?

Lighthammer
I don't know.I do know that Michael Biehn was originally going to play the protecting terminator.

TANT
maby?

Robby001
It was actually going to be Michael Biehn but they figured it would confuse the audience as to why he would be a bad terminator.

What is the one line that is used in all three terminator movies that is said to one of the main actresses?

Kadesh
wow AVP really messed up the entire alien trilogy, how can there be another human bishop when theres a human bishop in alien 3 who was seen with redblood while avp claims the original bishop is from avp.

And not to mention in the alien trilogy, they did what it took to prevent the aliens from reaching earth and in avp, its like they have been there all along

Robby001
The Bishop in Alien 3 was a android same as the one in 2. You would notice when he is hit in the head that part of his face gets pealed off. The whole point of AVP was to tie in the two races and apparently it suceeds.

Umm AVP is set in past tense and the Alien movies would be far far far in the future. Besides we have yet to see the rest of the AVP movies. Something big could still happen.

Besides this is a Alien Trivia Post...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.