Shimrra versus Rancor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who would win. Takes place in the same place where ROTJ Luke killed the Rancor, but this time the door that came crashing down on the Rancor is no longer present.

Lightsnake
Shimrra tosses a blast bug or a plasma eel. The fight ends

zephiel7
I don't havae any idea of Shimrra's abilities, other than his staff is like a swiss army knife. Could you explain them to me?

jollyjim311
Strength: Uber-Wookiee meets steroids.
Agility/Speed: Darth Maul-ish +
Toughness: Take the toy lightsaber out from your garage and start attacking a tree. That's what it's like to be a Jedi fighting him, only, with the qualities I mentioned above.

Gadgets: All sorts:

Amphistaff: Forms into any sort of melee weapon you can think of on command. Whip, staff, sword, etc.
Blast Bug: Basically an organic grenade that is thrown and accelerates to the speed of a bullet.
Bo'tous: You breathe and kill people (I don't think Shimrra has this, though).
Fire Jelly: ... Pretty much napalm.
Plasma Eel: A portable uber-missile.
Thud Bug: Like a blast bug, only, with razors!
Coufee: ... A lame-ass dagger.

Shimrra has this down.

Admiral Akbar
Coufee is not that lame.. In close combat its very helpful. Although I dont think it could penetrate the Rancors skin.

jollyjim311
Comparatively, yeah, it's lame.

Great Vengeance
Shimmra PWNS.

jollyjim311
Heck, Shimrra could probably beat it unarmed.

zephiel7
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Strength: Uber-Wookiee meets steroids.
Agility/Speed: Darth Maul-ish +
Toughness: Take the toy lightsaber out from your garage and start attacking a tree. That's what it's like to be a Jedi fighting him, only, with the qualities I mentioned above.

Gadgets: All sorts:

Amphistaff: Forms into any sort of melee weapon you can think of on command. Whip, staff, sword, etc.
Blast Bug: Basically an organic grenade that is thrown and accelerates to the speed of a bullet.
Bo'tous: You breathe and kill people (I don't think Shimrra has this, though).
Fire Jelly: ... Pretty much napalm.
Plasma Eel: A portable uber-missile.
Thud Bug: Like a blast bug, only, with razors!
Coufee: ... A lame-ass dagger.

Shimrra has this down.

Interesting, thanks smile

But how come the force cannot affect these weapons? Or can it?

Admiral Akbar
It cannot. These weapons too exist in the Unifying Force.

Darth Pwnage
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Shimmra PWNS. aproovedddd by me Lord of Pwning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.