colosuss vs. juggernaut vs. hulk vs. thor vs. the thing vs. giantman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magnuslives
well, who wins?

but, they don't have any magical enhancements or weapons with them and they are all at there current power levels

Broly92
thing and Giantman get owned

badabing
Thor.

King_Mungi
Instead of Giant Man you should of had Sasquatch, or Marrina. Anyways it comes down to Jugz, Hulk and Thor and there is already like a 120 page debate on who wins between them.

magnuslives
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Instead of Giant Man you should of had Sasquatch, or Marrina. Anyways it comes down to Jugz, Hulk and Thor and there is already like a 120 page debate on who wins between them.

whatev, if you don't like this poll, then go ruin someone elses thread!!!!
blowup

......weirdo......

King_Mungi
I commented on who I think ends up in the finals, how did I ruin this thread? God people need to lighten up

DigiMark007
Originally posted by magnuslives
well, who wins?

but, they don't have any magical enhancements or weapons with them and they are all at there current power levels

Um, "magical enhancements" would include Mjolnir and Juggernaut's entire power.

So if that's the case, Hulk rolls through this fight, since Juggs and Thor are the only ones capable of taking it from him.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by DigiMark007

So if that's the case, Hulk rolls through this fight, since Juggs and Thor are the only ones capable of taking it from him.

Co-signed

Whittdawg92
yeah, have you even read the rules of this forum? way too many contestants, have fun before this gets closed.

H. S. 6
Thing and Giant Man get owned first. Then Colossus.

After that, Juggernaut, Hulk, and Thor duke it out. That fight... I don't even want to get into that. no

EvilDead666
I think Thor, Giant Man, and Juggernaught team up on Hulk to take him out first. All the while, Collossus is beating up on the poor Thing, and he is next to go. Then Giant Man gets taken out by Thor and Collosus beaten by Juggs. Then Thor takes out Juggernaught with a swift kick to his groinal regions.

golem370
I think Juggernaut and Hulk team up it's happened before. They would dominate

General Kon-El
Wolverine wins

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
thing and Giantman get owned

Are you implying that Current Juggs is more powerful than Thing?!?! What the f**k?

Grimm22
No contest no expression

Thor 100000/10

Accel
Originally posted by Grimm22
No contest no expression

Thor 100000/10
Nope. Read the first post again.

Hannibal-Lector
correct me if im wrong but doesnt juggernaut fight hulk 3 times and beats him 2 out of 3?
and fights thor twice and beats him twice?

The Pict
why is colossus here? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Thor or Juggernaut hmmm....

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
Thor.
I missed the part about magical enhancements and weapons. Hulk wins (I'm cereal).

Whittdawg92
jugg and thor ftw.

JOE NUNEZ
Why is Giantman here? I mean hes a punk compared to the rest of those guys....

Grimm22
It says current powerlevels no expression

So Juggs gets killed by Giantman big grin

Thor should still win though erm

badabing
Originally posted by magnuslives
well, who wins?

If Thor and Juggernaut do not have their magic weapons or enhancements, Hulk wins.

DickBlazer
current juggs is a joke
twhor is overrated
gaintman? loses simply cause his name sucks
thing can brawl, but goes down
colossus strength levels have increased and he does very well but........
HULK wins, we all know this

Accel
Originally posted by Grimm22
It says current powerlevels no expression

So Juggs gets killed by Giantman big grin

Thor should still win though erm
Thor doesn't have his weapon though, nor does he have any magical abilities.

Whittdawg92
does anyone realize that juggernaut and thor w/o magic are just humans?

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
If Thor and Juggernaut do not have their magic weapons or enhancements, Hulk wins.
wink

golem370
Juggernaut would over power Thor outlast Thor and then beat Thor to death

outarddwarf
no he wouldn't because all his power is derived from his magical enchantment. that sucks doesn't it. Oh, and juggernauts current power level is more than enough to beat ben grim. Juggernaut depowered beat three members of alpha flight in hulkbuster armor, the whole time laughing and haveing a good time of it. He is still a brick with some of the best durability and over class one hundred strength. So stop underestimating him. That was back when he was with the x-men. Now in the new excaliber he is alot better than he was then too.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Juggernaut depowered beat three members of alpha flight in hulkbuster armor, the whole time laughing and haveing a good time of it.

No he didn't, and the fight was literally a minute long as said by Northstar and which Sasquatch for the majority was taking it to him and needed people twice to tell him to stop. How you think Jugz won that is nuts.

Sparkz
Hulk should take this easy since Juggs and Thor loose..well their advantage, Hulks prooven he is touger than Thor in brute strength, so without his hammer it isn't much of a contest, unless of course this is grey hulk...which begs the question which incarnation of Hulk are we talking about here?

magnuslives
Originally posted by Sparkz
Hulk should take this easy since Juggs and Thor loose..well their advantage, Hulks prooven he is touger than Thor in brute strength, so without his hammer it isn't much of a contest, unless of course this is grey hulk...which begs the question which incarnation of Hulk are we talking about here?

bruce banner- green hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

magnuslives
no he wouldn't because all his power is derived from his magical enchantment. that sucks doesn't it. Oh, and juggernauts current power level is more than enough to beat ben grim. Juggernaut depowered beat three members of alpha flight in hulkbuster armor, the whole time laughing and haveing a good time of it. He is still a brick with some of the best durability and over class one hundred strength. So stop underestimating him. That was back when he was with the x-men. Now in the new excaliber he is alot better than he was then too.

that is the whole point i put him in this thing cool

Metalmanx

Co-co-signed.

Dinalfos
Isn't the Juggernaut without his magic just a normal human? Or do you mean that his magic is taken away from him after having it for years?

magnuslives
did non of you hear me? i put juggs in this for a reason(see above)

Metalmanx

Yep.

Colossus, Thing, and Giant Man shouldn't even be here.

Metalmanx

Agreed.

Jonathanos
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
correct me if im wrong but doesnt juggernaut fight hulk 3 times and beats him 2 out of 3?
and fights thor twice and beats him twice?

Juggernaut and Hulk have fought 4 times.

IH #172- Stalemate.

IH #402- Juggernaut wins because Hulk is holding back, not realizing who he's facing.

IH #404- Hulk knocks Juggernaut down and then a psychic backlash caused by Hulk breaking free of Mentallo's control kayoes Juggernaut.

IH #457- Augmented by Apocalypse and otherdimensional energies, Hulk (War) whips up on Absorbing Man and Juggernaut.

If this is current Juggernaut and Thor doesn't have Mjolnir, I see Hulk winning.

Grimm22

Current Ben is stronger, smarter, faster, more skilled, more durable, ect..

So please, tell me. How in god's name is Current Juggs going to be Current Thing?!? What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.