hail fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
(calling all members of hail fire it is time to start the game)

sarge walkes into the the breifing room "alright team now todays the real deal i just got a transmission from mars city they need amediate
help so lets pack up wher being sent ther in two days so prepare well"
and sarg walks of the room

trademark
((i wanna join how can i))

Krone
((yer me too))

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
you can post you char in the sign in thread

trademark
"holding knife and his and alright I'm already ready beside that what his happening why they need us"

Sora The Brave
Alex(Renaming Nijo) sat next to Londen, but scooted down a seat after the whole blood incident. Alex sighed and fiddled around with the wire in his wrist.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
walks back up to london
"do you remember the catastrufy that happend many many years ago i belleive they called it operation DOOM a whole squad went in one came out and in that place they went to **ll and saw the devil and so he sealled it away well now after almost 100 years i't broke free and the portle to **ll is open agein and i't's are job to seal it agein"

trademark
"cool this will be fun""what you take on it Alex"

Sora The Brave
Alex glared at London, his eyes narrow.
"Whatever." He sneered, and stood up, walking to the back of the room.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
turnes to london "whats his problem"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
shrugs and walks off

trademark
"i dont no but it better change"

Krone
Crone walked into the room almost silent and walked over to the back where Alex was "Hey" he said announcing himself "how are ya Alex" he said warmly

Sora The Brave
"Bored."
The child muttered, and flick the wire in his wrist in and out.

Krone
"Ooook then" he said as he walked over to Sarge "So Sarge how long till we head out?"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
"tomowow at 0600"

trademark

Krone
Crone turns to Trademark and watches him talk in his sleep "Eh?!" he says in confusion whilst scratching his head

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
walkes up to alex "hay tell me what's wrong why are you so jumpy"

Sora The Brave
"Jumpy? Im just bored, smart one."
Alex blinked, continuing to fiddle with the wire. He wanted to hack something, but nothing around here was worth hacking.

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
*the next day at 0500 sarge goes into the sleeping qorters and wakes every one up* "ok men todadys the day we have one hour left to prepare so i don't care what wepons you want you need to grab every
**mn wepone you can cary and two bags of ammo let's go" *and sarge walks to the wepone room and starts take all the wepones he can cary

trademark
"come on every one wake up i wanna kill something already get up get up get up"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
*look's at london* "don't worry about thim go get ready they'll wake up soon or i'll wake thim up"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
"that's it they slept long inufe" *and tipes every one's beds over*
"get the **ll up marines"

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
ok move move move get dressed get you wepons and get your *sses
to the choper we only have a few minuts till departure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.