Superman Returns: Back From Krypton to Rape Your Wife and Destroy Your Family!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69

pr1983
in the words of eddie murphy... "he's an ass-hole..." you'd have to watch eddie murphy raw to get it... stick out tongue

but yeah... total shite... makes me embarassed to be catholic...

.Dance_Inside.
oh my god, what a bunch of shit.
..ugh...
no expression
thats just ridiculous...

Praylu
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
oh my god, what a bunch of shit.
..ugh...
no expression
thats just ridiculous...

MattDay
i'm stunned people think that way!!!!

Sparkz
Is he a gay guy trying to hide it? Or a rasist? Or is he against religeon...that man makes no sense, the only thing he seems intrested in is golf...come to think of it was that even a reveiw?

Bardock42
Haha, that was freaking hilarious...too good.

badabing
Originally posted by pr1983
in the words of eddie murphy... "he's an ass-hole..." you'd have to watch eddie murphy raw to get it... stick out tongue

but yeah... total shite... makes me embarassed to be catholic...
That guy is no Catholic, he's a FundaMental Christian. My God doesn't preach hate to ethnic or minority groups. I am also Catholic.

olympian
laughing

Genius.

pr1983
Originally posted by badabing
That guy is no Catholic, he's a FundaMental Christian. My God doesn't preach hate to ethnic or minority groups. I am also Catholic.

My bad... erm

CheeseMeUpYO
laughing Hilarious.

TheKahn
Jackasses like that give Christians, in particular, and human beings, in general, a bad name. erm

If he proved a single thing in his "review", it was that he is the furtherest thing possible from being a Christian.

badabing
Originally posted by pr1983
My bad... erm
I wasn't giving you a hard time, I just wanted to call that movie reviewer a FundaMental Christian. big grin

pr1983
I wasn't giving you a hard time, I just wanted to call that movie reviewer a FundaMental Christian. big grin

lol, i know... its cool... laughing

ZephroCarnelian
That guy is a complete wacko.

How can someone pretend they're a Christian whilst writing such racist and homophobic tripe?

mad

Slowhand
I highly doubt that this is a genuine article written by a true Christian. I believe that a lot of Christians slander whatever they can is it's not to their liking, but I suspect this article was penned by somebody making fun of Christianity.

If I'm wrong, I don't see what his beef with superman is. He shares at least one common trait with Jesus Christ. THEY ARE BOTH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

redcaped
tm

super pr*xy
i wanna make an appointment with this guy, is he in california?

snoochyboochies
wow! What a f*cking c*nt!!

ankur29
what da fuk fast some racist bull!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by TheKahn
Jackasses like that give Christians, in particular, and human beings, in general, a bad name. erm

QFT.

Paola
let theology if possible out of this

if not, let me know to close it

Bicnarok
well, another pointless vote.

Up In Flames
when hulk 2 comes out, i hope that pastor not to mock him like that... otherwise i'ma go all ballistic on 'im!

Gangularis
Originally posted by Slowhand
I highly doubt that this is a genuine article written by a true Christian. I believe that a lot of Christians slander whatever they can is it's not to their liking, but I suspect this article was penned by somebody making fun of Christianity.

If I'm wrong, I don't see what his beef with superman is. He shares at least one common trait with Jesus Christ. THEY ARE BOTH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

couldn't have said it better myself. the poster should've REFERENCED where he was getting this bullshit review from, if we're to take it for what he says it is.

Up In Flames
Originally posted by Slowhand

jesus christ is not fictional, i assure you. the biggest proof of his existence is the calender. where do you think the terms BC and AD stand for?

i urge you... take back what you said and repent... for your sake.

Big Sexy
Wow just wow. no expression This whole thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.