sunfire vs the human torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
I was wondering who would win in a fight between sunfire and the human torch?

golem370
There equal in fire power but Sunfire is superhumanly strong lifting 15tons

DarkCrawler
No, he is not.

Rols
Maybe his talking about Sunspot. I'd go for Human Torch, Nova blast anybody...

Draco69
Sunfire. The nova blast would just be absorbed. Sunfire's blasts would also be absorbed. It would come down to hand to hand combat...Sunfire's a samarai.....

Rols
I thought sunfire couldnt absorbed solar energy that fast, i thought he absorbes on increments unlike Bishop where he can absorb direct energy blast.

Draco69
Human Torch doesn't use solar energy. It's pure heat. Heat doesn't do anything to Sunfire...or to the Human Torch for that matter.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by golem370
There equal in fire power but Sunfire is superhumanly strong lifting 15tons I think you mean Sunspot, and he can lift 10 not 15 tons..

golem370
I swore that Sunfire lifted 15 tons I thought that's what it said in his old profile.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by golem370
I swore that Sunfire lifted 15 tons I thought that's what it said in his old profile. Actually hes grown in strength , before he was only able to lift 1 or 2 tons.

Rols
Originally posted by Draco69
Human Torch doesn't use solar energy. It's pure heat. Heat doesn't do anything to Sunfire...or to the Human Torch for that matter.
Right i was thinking Sunspot. Sunfire can supposedly match the heat that Human torch can attain cept for Nova blast as it has not been measured. I think a Nova blast could be a bit to much for Sunfire to handle.

JOE NUNEZ
I dont know why Torch is losing in the polls....

Draco69
Originally posted by Rols
Right i was thinking Sunspot. Sunfire can supposedly match the heat that Human torch can attain cept for Nova blast as it has not been measured. I think a Nova blast could be a bit to much for Sunfire to handle.

Sunfire's normal blasts are typically "supernovas" in concentrated form. They project the thermonuclear heat of the sun. If he can normally handle that it should be fine.

Torch's "supernova" is a misnomer. It's not as hot as a supernova or a nova at that.

If Human Torch could create nova temprature attacks, he would kill everything on Earth, set off the Sun into nova itself and destroy the solar system.

His "nova" approaches the temperture of the sun. Barely.

Rols
Originally posted by Draco69
Sunfire's normal blasts are typically "supernovas" in concentrated form. They project the thermonuclear heat of the sun. If he can normally handle that it should be fine.

Torch's "supernova" is a misnomer. It's not as hot as a supernova or a nova at that.

If Human Torch could create nova temprature attacks, he would kill everything on Earth, set off the Sun into nova itself and destroy the solar system.

His "nova" approaches the temperture of the sun. Barely.

Well thats what i gather from in his bio, Sunfire being able to approach same level as Human Torch cept for a Nova Blast. Now that it think about it he is alot stronger that the Torch, more skilled in H2H and slightly faster. So he could probably be in control most of the fight, and if he fights smartly using the invironment around him he could win most of the fight, he does not have weakness like The Torch.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Ambient
Well thats what i gather from in his bio, Sunfire being able to approach same level as Human Torch cept for a Nova Blast. Now that it think about it he is alot stronger that the Torch, more skilled in H2H and slightly faster. So he could probably be in control most of the fight, and if he fights smartly using the invironment around him he could win most of the fight, he does not have weakness like The Torch.

This

victreebelvictr

Quick Freeze
https://i.imgflip.com/2v8858.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.