I'm surrounded by idiots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
Some of my friends stopped by a little while ago and one of them had some food from Arby's with him. It had gotten cold and the idiot put the whole bag in the microwave. Under ten seconds later he started freaking out saying it had caught on fire. Another one of my friends had to stop the microwave for him seeing as he didn't have the sense to do it himself he was to busy freaking out. It ended up being okay though but it had a big hole burned in the side of the bag and it smelled bad. After this event it's come to my attention I need new friends. no expression

The Pict
the past few days alot of people have been saying they need new friends

Cpt.Morgan
i dont need new friends.. i need friends...

natashia
i'll be your friend

hahahahahahahahahaha
i know people like that. if nothing else it makes a good story to tell their kids or grand kids someday

$noopbert
I need new friends.

FG725
Originally posted by $noopbert
I need new friends.
pirate

vraya the great
Originally posted by FG725
Some of my friends stopped by a little while ago and one of them had some food from Arby's with him. It had gotten cold and the idiot put the whole bag in the microwave. Under ten seconds later he started freaking out saying it had caught on fire. Another one of my friends had to stop the microwave for him seeing as he didn't have the sense to do it himself he was to busy freaking out. It ended up being okay though but it had a big hole burned in the side of the bag and it smelled bad. After this event it's come to my attention I need new friends. no expression Wow, reading that, I began thinking about the first scene in scary movie 3
girl1: turn it off!
girl2: *presses button* It won't work!
girl1: The remotes backwards!
girl2: what should I do!
girl1: I don't know!
both girls: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

stick out tongue

$noopbert
pirate w00t

natashia
lol

ThePittman
Some of my friends stopped by a little while ago and one of them had some food from Arby's with him. It had gotten cold and the idiot put the whole bag in the microwave. Under ten seconds later he started freaking out saying it had caught on fire. Another one of my friends had to stop the microwave for him seeing as he didn't have the sense to do it himself he was to busy freaking out. It ended up being okay though but it had a big hole burned in the side of the bag and it smelled bad. After this event it's come to my attention I need new friends. no expression crylaugh

natashia
blade rocks

redcaped
It's not alright

natashia
what isn't alright??

Barker
After this event it's come to my attention I need new friends. no expression
laughing

$noopbert
Originally posted by Barker
laughing Buttsecks?

ILoveMyDaniel
laughing
I like your avatar and signature. stick out tongue
I just saw that movie today.

Barker
Buttsecks?
For your Article? No.
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I like your avatar and signature. stick out tongue
I just saw that movie today.
thumb up

It was a good one.

$noopbert
For your Article? No.

thumb up

It was a good one. No. Go on MSN, I need to asksome questions. tongue12 ermm

Barker
No. Go on MSN, I need to asksome questions. tongue12 ermm
Oh. I always forget to do that for some reason. ermm

BlackSunshine
Some of my friends stopped by a little while ago and one of them had some food from Arby's with him. It had gotten cold and the idiot put the whole bag in the microwave. Under ten seconds later he started freaking out saying it had caught on fire. Another one of my friends had to stop the microwave for him seeing as he didn't have the sense to do it himself he was to busy freaking out. It ended up being okay though but it had a big hole burned in the side of the bag and it smelled bad. After this event it's come to my attention I need new friends. no expression

Oh my gawd thats terrible! You definitley need new friends. laughing

Opaleye92

eek! laughing big grin wow, thats funny

Council#13

You know, Scar said, "I'm surronded by idiots" when the hyenas were talking about how powerful Mufasa was and when one of them started laughing and shivering and stuff no expression Intresting

Bardock42
Just think about how I must feel. It's one more for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.