movie superman vs movie x-men and movie fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
no kryptonite allowed

badabing
Superman.

Whittdawg92
superfag wins.

Juntai
Superman

What If...
Why even put superman up aganst anything other than some God.

He is a horrible character, took the basics of every superhuman power, crushed them together, and formed some invincible pos.

Judging by your sig and name I am guessing you just like to see him win.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
superfag wins.

smile Co-Sign

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by What If...
Why even put superman up aganst anything other than some God.

He is a horrible character, took the basics of every superhuman power, crushed them together, and formed some invincible pos.

Judging by your sig and name I am guessing you just like to see him win. i would have put way more cussin in it, but that just about sums him up. Silver surfer's like that too.

What If...
At least silver sufer isn't 1/100 as popular as Superman.

You'll never see SS pajamas sad

Whittdawg92
god, i laughed when DOS came out, no one'll mention superman around me. iceman's getting pretty annoying too.

Superboy Prime
Too bad Superman came first and all. Taking everyone else's powers....right. I wonder what happened to the good ole magic, kryptonite & red sun weaknesses.

Invincible my ass.

Oh yeah.

MattDay
ahh everyone's too touchy, i dont get it, superman should just have more epic adventures than save a girls cat... he was powerful enough to fight skyfathers in the pre crisis days, oh well, people hate good these days, and they complain about why there's so much war and stuff going on... people secretly love it!

What If...
Superman was just a tool of propaganda used back in WW II to demonstrate the invincibility of the United States.

Oh noez kryptnoite and red sun weakness1!!!11

He was loved in the past because he was a genuine amiercan hero,
now his writers just love to buff and buff him to become some understoppable...blob of boring nothingness.

The movie didn't make half the amount expected for no reason.

Redatom65
superman wins.

much better

Whittdawg92
XD, nice edit of my post.

Whittdawg92
Superman was just a tool of propaganda used back in WW II to demonstrate the invincibility of the United States.

now his writers just love to buff and buff him to become some understoppable...blob of boring nothingness.

The movie didn't make half the amount expected for no reason. my sentiments exactly.

Draco69

The movie didn't make half the amount expected for no reason.

Captain America was CREATED to be a tool of progaganda back in WWII.

Superman was invented before even WWI...

What the f**k?

Redatom65
XD, nice edit of my post.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.