The internet needs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
Emailable waffles. Seriously. That way I could send you all some of the wonderful waffles that i'm eating.

A.J
What the f**k?

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
What the f**k?
You're one of my least favorite members here. smile

A.J
Originally posted by Barker
You're one of my least favorite members here. smile weep

The Pict
You're one of my least favorite members here. smile

that was uncalled for

Valharu
Originally posted by The Phantom
Emailable waffles. Seriously. That way I could send you all some of the wonderful waffles that i'm eating. And beer. Don't forget the beer. beer

A.J
Originally posted by Valharu
And beer. Don't forget the beer. beer rock beer

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
What the f**k? What, you no like waffles? Kill the waffle hater!Originally posted by Barker
You're one of my least favorite members here. smile Originally posted by The Pict
that was uncalled for Yes, what he said. Even though he is a waffle hater.Originally posted by Valharu
And beer. Don't forget the beer. beer Can't forget the beer.

A.J
True i am, I dont like waffles embarrasment

redcaped
babysitters

The Pict
What, you no like waffles? Kill the waffle hater! Yes, what he said. Even though he is a waffle hater. Can't forget the beer.

*looks at sig* dragonlance movie? ok so i read one book only but it was very cool.

Valharu
You're one of my least favorite members here. smile laughing Nevermind AJ, you always have a cold beer waiting for you at my table. beer

Barker
Originally posted by The Pict
that was uncalled for
srug

He needs to grow up.

A.J
laughing Nevermind AJ, you always have a cold beer waiting for you at my table. beer eek! Thats all i need smokin' beer

The Pict
srug

He needs to grow up.

yeah he should stop randomly insulting people, huh?

The Phantom
*looks at sig* dragonlance movie? ok so i read one book only but it was very cool. YES THEY ARE MAKING ONE! WOOO!Originally posted by Barker
srug

He needs to grow up. True.Originally posted by A.J
True i am, I dont like waffles embarrasment EVIL!

A.J
srug

He needs to grow up. For posting..... What the f**k?

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
For posting..... What the f**k? Yes.

Barker
yeah he should stop randomly insulting people, huh?
If that's what it takes, yeah. no expression
Originally posted by A.J
For posting..... What the f**k?
No. Just for the past while, your posts have annoyed me. Meh.

A.J
If that's what it takes, yeah. no expression

No. Just for the past while, your posts have annoyed me. Meh. And you annoy me but I dont insult you out of the blue now do i ?

The Pict
YES THEY ARE MAKING ONE! WOOO!

the novel i read concerned a boy becoming a sorcerer and he had a twin who was more cut out as a warrior.

A.J
And...........

Emailable waffles. Seriously. That way I could send you all some of the wonderful waffles that i'm eating.

Is so much more mature than What the f**k? right ? Am I right or what ?

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
And you annoy me but I dont insult you out of the blue now do i ?
No. And if I really annoyed you, you wouldn't care what I thought.

A.J
No. And if I really annoyed you, you wouldn't care what I thought. I dont care what you think I just dont like being insulted for no reason, no matter who its by or what I think of them.

The Phantom
the novel i read concerned a boy becoming a sorcerer and he had a twin who was more cut out as a warrior. AH! Raistlin! Was it The Soulforge?Originally posted by A.J
And...........

Is so much more mature than What the f**k? right ? Am I right or what ? Don't bring me into this.

Valharu
Originally posted by A.J
I dont care what you think I just dont like being insulted for no reason, no matter who its by or what I think of them. beer

A.J
AH! Raistlin! Was it The Soulforge? Don't bring me into this. Well you brought yourself into my freind, If your going to reply to somthing expect to be replied back to.

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
And...........

It's better than "This thread Sucks", or "A.J and wolflet wedding".
Originally posted by A.J
I dont care what you think I just dont like being insulted for no reason, no matter who its by or what I think of them.
You missed the point. You shouldn't feel insulted if I you don't care about me.

A.J
beer Is all you think about is beer ? laughing out loud

but anyway beer

The Phantom
Seriously dude, your just pissed off that you hate waffles and I want to make emailable waffles and email them to you and torture you, am I right?

The Pict
AH! Raistlin! Was it The Soulforge?

Raistlin, i think that was his name. the book name i am not sure about. it was when they were kids and he gained his red robes at the end.

anyway i read it five years ago from a library (like six time, seriously thats why i remember it) but i didn't find any more and had no money to but one, which is a shame cos it was really cool.

A.J
It's better than "This thread Sucks", or "A.J and wolflet wedding".

You missed the point. You shouldn't feel insulted if I you don't care about me. But I wasn't comparing the maturity of those threads to this thread, I was comparing it to this smiley What the f**k?

And how can I not be insulted when you intentionally insulted me ? Its like saying something bad about someones country but saying no offence when its obvious they will take offence.

The Phantom
Raistlin, i think that was his name. the book name i am not sure about. it was when they were kids and he gained his red robes at the end.

anyway i read it five years ago from a library (like six time, seriously thats why i remember it) but i didn't find any more and had no money to but one, which is a shame cos it was really cool. Go... buy'em. Yep, you read the Soulforge. My favorite book. Raistlin my fav character. Woo! You got good taste. You like waffles?

natashia
some people just attack the ones who are supposed to be their friends
and then again some are just a s s h o l e s.
oh well back to the waffles.
i like making them homade.

A.J
Seriously dude, your just pissed off that you hate waffles and I want to make emailable waffles and email them to you and torture you, am I right? I'm not pissed off just waiting for a actual reply.

The Pict
Go... buy'em. Yep, you read the Soulforge. My favorite book. Raistlin my fav character. Woo! You got good taste. You like waffles?

i was sure it had like viper in the title, oh well you would know better than me.

waffles are pretty different in our countries mate, i like the potato ones we get here though.

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
I'm not pissed off just waiting for a actual reply. Reply for what? About my idea!? Yes! We got off track! People we must make emailable waffles here. (so we can send them to AJ to piss'em off. stick out tongue)

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
But I wasn't comparing the maturity of those threads to this thread, I was comparing it to this smiley What the f**k?

And how can I not be insulted when you intentionally insulted me ? Its like saying something bad about someones country but saying no offence when its obvious they will take offence.
Why would you compare something to that smilie?

Obviously, you've made it clear that I annoy you, and I've made it clear that you shouldn't care about what I say. So, obviously, I assumed you'd say something like "That's nice. beer".

erm

The Phantom
i was sure it had like viper in the title, oh well you would know better than me.

waffles are pretty different in our countries mate, i like the potato ones we get here though. Potato waffles... me want.

A.J
Reply for what? About my idea!? Yes! We got off track! People we must make emailable waffles here. (so we can send them to AJ to piss'em off. stick out tongue) keep your evil waffles to yourself thank you. miffed stick out tongue

Valharu
Originally posted by A.J
Is all you think about is beer ? laughing out loud

but anyway beer
You've just noticed?
Seriously dude, your just pissed off that you hate waffles and I want to make emailable waffles and email them to you and torture you, am I right?
With the beers, you forgot the beers!!!

Cpt.Morgan
Originally posted by natashia
some people just attack the ones who are supposed to be their friends
and then again some are just a s s h o l e s.
oh well back to the waffles.
i like making them homade. home made waffles droolio

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
keep your evil waffles to yourself thank you. miffed stick out tongue Muahahahah! Waffles!Originally posted by Valharu
You've just noticed?

With the beers, you forgot the beers!!! AND BEER! We should put beer... in the waffle mix..... O.O

A.J
I actually meant this quote about what he said, but you answered for him.

Yes.

So i responded to you instead because he didnt answer.

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
I actually meant this quote about what he said, but you answered for him.

So i responded to you instead because he didnt answer. So I get hurt. Oh, I see how this is fair.

natashia
waffles and beer
what a comb

The Pict

Obviously, you've made it clear that I annoy you, and I've made it clear that you shouldn't care about what I say. So, obviously, I assumed you'd say something like "That's nice. beer".

erm

not many people annoy someone who becomes annoying, its too hard

A.J
So I get hurt. Oh, I see how this is fair. ermm.....Deal with it. miffed

The Phantom
Originally posted by natashia
waffles and beer
what a comb o. You forgot the O. You can have an excuse for being drunk in the morning.

Cpt.Morgan
beer isnt that great disgust

but Rum is another story eek!

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
ermm.....Deal with it. miffed .... batch.

A.J

erm Well thats what Diddy or val would have said yes, but i am not them, I may be under the infuence of them but im not theyre clones.

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
Well thats what Diddy or val would have said yes, but i am not them, I may be under the infuence of them but im not theyre clones. I dun even know them, well, I know Val somewhat, and yes you are. I dislike you kinda... I really do. You get waffles now. *throws waffles at him*

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
ermm.....Deal with it. miffed
No, you and the rest of the "wrecking crew" are a hinderance to KMC's existance. You fail at life.

A.J
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
No, you and the rest of the "wrecking crew" are a hinderance to KMC's existance. You fail at life. Um reported for bashing me, and mind your own business please. big grin

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
Well thats what Diddy or val would have said yes, but i am not them, I may be under the infuence of them but im not theyre clones.
srug

You come off like it, and I don't like Val either. He knows this, and I know he hates me.

The Pict
No, you and the rest of the "wrecking crew" are a hinderance to KMC's existance. You fail at life.

you fail at sounding tough or being funny, so cool off.

Valharu
Originally posted by Cpt.Morgan
beer isnt that great disgustWalk the plank B*tch!!!!

but Rum is another story eek!

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
Um reported for bashing me, and mind your own business please. big grin
This is my buisness. You mess with Phantom or Barker, you mess with me. And I'm reporting YOU for bashing THEM.

The Phantom
Can we like, stop the fighting. Sheesh. I didn't make this thread so we can fight. I made it to talk about the idea of emailable waffles.

A.J
srug

You come off like it, and I don't like Val either. He knows this, and I know he hates me. Well unlike them again, i dont hate you, i dislike you, I'am not them you know.

Barker
you fail at sounding tough or being funny, so cool off.
srug

He does sort of have a point. The Wrecking crew Picks fights, and don't care about being Banned and whatnot; Most of their membes have been banned at least once. How does that help KMC?

A.J
This is my buisness. You mess with Phantom or Barker, you mess with me. And I'm reporting YOU for bashing THEM. No its actualy a debate i never bashed them. Show me where i bashed them.

The Phantom
Can we stop fighting? I didn't make this thread to fight people.

A.J
srug

He does sort of have a point. The Wrecking crew Picks fights, and don't care about being Banned and whatnot; Most of their membes have been banned at least once. How does that help KMC? I may be freinds with them but i havent done any of that for a while now.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
And...........

You're making a sad attempt of insulting his maturity.

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
No its actualy a debate i never bashed them. Show me where i bashed them. You called me immature for making this thread? Who cares! Stop fighting!

Barker
Can we like, stop the fighting. Sheesh. I didn't make this thread so we can fight. I made it to talk about the idea of emailable waffles.
laughing out loud

Valharu
This thread is excellent. laughing

Barker
Originally posted by A.J
I may be freinds with them but i havent done any of that for a while now.
I consider you part of the Crew, and you've had two bannings in the past month.

The Phantom
laughing out loud THat post disappeared somewhere.... I don know where it went to.

TheKingofKINGS!
This thread is excellent. laughing
Meh. You're just saying that because you enjoy trolling.

The Pict
This is my buisness. You mess with Phantom or Barker, you mess with me. And I'm reporting YOU for bashing THEM.

barker insulted AJ first

The Phantom
I just wanted emailable waffles! *cries*

A.J
You called me immature for making this thread? Who cares! Stop fighting! No you called me imature for posting that WTF smiley, and i just compared them. But ill stop if you want ive no reason to continue.

And the same answer to you kingofkings.

TheKingofKINGS!
barker insulted AJ first telling someone that "You're one of my least favorite members on this forum" isn't a bash or insult. It's an opinion.

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
No you called me imature for posting that WTF smiley, and i just compared them. But ill stop if you want ive no reason to continue.

And the same answer to you kingofkings. I didn't say anything! Don't bring me into it!

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
No you called me imature for posting that WTF smiley, and i just compared them. But ill stop if you want ive no reason to continue.

I just noticed you have +13,000 posts. You spam SO much. There are regular posters from 2003 that don't have that many posts.

Barker
barker insulted AJ first
gurs

An Opinion isn't much of an Insult. Had I said something like "You're one of the worst members here", or "You're Dumb," You could talk, but meh..

I don't think the Remark was very hurtful. I've explained why earlier.
I just wanted emailable waffles! *cries*

How would that work? hmm

Cpt.Morgan
I just wanted emailable waffles! *cries* me 2 erm

Barker
Originally posted by A.J

You could have at least explained why it was so "What the ****"able.

Valharu
Meh. You're just saying that because you enjoy trolling. I haven't trolled at all today OR yesterday. beer

The Phantom
gurs

An Opinion isn't much of an Insult. Had I said something like "You're one of the worst members here", or "You're Dumb," You could talk, but meh..

I don't think the Remark was very hurtful. I've explained why earlier.

How would that work? hmm Ah! You see, this is why I made the thread. To see how we could make it work.Originally posted by Cpt.Morgan
me 2 erm I'm glad SOMEONE knows how I feel!

TheKingofKINGS!
I haven't trolled at all today OR yesterday. beer
Randomly bashing people *as you did to me yesterday* is also trolling. Maybe you should learn what the words mean before you deny having done them.

The Pict
telling someone that "You're one of my least favorite members on this forum" isn't a bash or insult. It's an opinion.

however AJ is just full of name calling in this thread

Barker
I haven't trolled at all today OR yesterday. beer
You make it sound as though you did it The day before.
Ah! You see, this is why I made the thread. To see how we could make it work.
Isn't there some kind of Technology in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory where he sends a Chocolate Bar? hm

A.J
You could have at least explained why it was so "What the ****"able. I could have yes but there still was no reason to call me immature, you have the right to dislike me but but to post it after that particular reply, but phantom didn't after his thread was immature compared to my WTF.

TheKingofKINGS!
however AJ is just full of name calling in this thread
Bashing doesn't NEED to be name calling.Originally posted by A.J
I could have yes but there still was no reason to call me immature, you have the right to dislike me but bot to post it after that particular reply, but phantom didn't after his thread was immature compared to my WTF. That made no sense. You make it sound like you'r trying to stir the shit with Phantom (which is impossible, I've tried)

The Phantom
You make it sound as though you did it The day before.

Isn't there some kind of Technology in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory where he sends a Chocolate Bar? hm Yes but then you'd have to hook your tv to your computer.Originally posted by A.J
I could have yes but there still was no reason to call me immature, you have the right to dislike me but but to post it after that particular reply, but phantom didn't after his thread was immature compared to my WTF. Dude, leave. Just leave before I start bashing. Your on my last ****ing nerve and your ****ing pissing me off. LEAVE!

A.J
however AJ is just full of name calling in this thread Im not mad, im not happy about what they said but no reason to get angry, im pretty pissed after the kings post.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
Im not mad, im not happy about what they said but no reason to get angry, im pretty pissed after the kings post.
After me actually proving that your wrong? I guess it doesn't feel that good to seem like an idiot....

A.J
Yeah i sort of last track in that post LOL

But phantom ive said ill stop but barker carried on so i replied.

Valharu
Randomly bashing people *as you did to me yesterday* is also trolling. Maybe you should learn what the words mean before you deny having done them.
I called you thin skinned and to wipe your tears away. roll eyes (sarcastic) Go and ask Xavius or Barker what bashing is.

A.J
After me actually proving that your wrong? I guess it doesn't feel that good to seem like an idiot.... No for saying i fail at life or kmc whatever when you dont even know me.

Barker
Yes but then you'd have to hook your tv to your computer.

Magic? Accio? stick out tongue no expression

The Pict
Bashing doesn't NEED to be name calling.

so what other terrible things has he done here for you to report him? you are just looking to take a pop at members of the wrecking crew, fair enough but don't be stupid about it. (darn that was so awful he might report me)

Cpt.Morgan
why must we fight over waffles?!?!

The Phantom

Magic? Accio? stick out tongue no expression eek! Magic!Originally posted by Cpt.Morgan
why must we fight over waffles?!?! This is actually funny. This all started over waffles.

A.J
eek! Magic! This is actually funny. This all started over waffles. Was it really laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
No for saying i fail at life or kmc whatever when you dont even know me.
I've seen you around. All the wrecking crew members fail at life for constantly trying to pick fights, and being around K. Diddy. Maybe if you actually kept to yourselves, or help KMC gain some value, rather than hindering it, I wouldn't have a problem with you. But no. You guys are so pathetic that you have to pick fights...ON THE INTERNET. At least pick a REAL fight and try to kick some ass.Originally posted by The Pict
so what other terrible things has he done here for you to report him? you are just looking to take a pop at members of the wrecking crew, fair enough but don't be stupid about it. (darn that was so awful he might report me)
I had reason for reporting him, which I previously explained.

Cpt.Morgan
4 pages of waffle throwing action!

Barker
roll eyes (sarcastic) Go and ask Xavius or Barker what bashing is.
What's that? It's funny that I report what I find Offensive? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have a weird, easily achieved Sense of Humor.
eek! Magic!
yes

Or just warn everyone when You're going to make waffles, so they can do it too, then everyone will have them at the same time. eek!

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
Was it really laughing out loud Yes... yes it was.

The Pict
I've seen you around. All the wrecking crew members fail at life

KMC might be your life, but others here have lives beyond a forum

TheKingofKINGS!
KMC might be your life, but others here have lives beyond a forum
Nice job editing my post to bash me.

The Pict
Nice job editing my post to bash me.

i was replying to one part of the post not the rest, if you think that was bashing you are very insecure

Valharu
Originally posted by Cpt.Morgan
4 pages of waffle throwing action! Waffles are dangerous. laughing out loud And you missed the point Barker. You reported me for bashing, fair enough. Kok reports me for a remark that wouldn't make a nun blink.
Waffle beer batter anyone?? beer

The Phantom
What's that? It's funny that I report what I find Offensive? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You have a weird, easily achieved Sense of Humor.

yes

Or just warn everyone when You're going to make waffles, so they can do it too, then everyone will have them at the same time. eek! Genius!

bigbran
i wish waffels were emailable, i havent had one in a while...

The Phantom
Ok... everyone. SHUT UP! If your not talking about waffles go elsewhere!

The Phantom
Originally posted by bigbran
i wish waffels were emailable, i havent had one in a while... We are working on it. Don't worry lad!

A.J
Pict dont worry about it, he thinks he is amazing and popular when in fact he isnt, he cant acuse anyone of being a troll when he admited he was doing it the other day, and got many people hating him, so hes not actually popular.

TheKingofKINGS!
i was replying to one part of the post not the rest, if you think that was bashing you are very insecure
Insecure, no.

Intolerant, yes.

If you were a decent member in my opinion, I wouldn't really care. But you're not.Originally posted by Valharu
Waffles are dangerous. laughing out loud And you missed the point Barker. You reported me for bashing, fair enough. Kok reports me for a remark that wouldn't make a nun blink.
Waffle beer batter anyone?? beer Calling me and some other person whos name I forget (in so many words) stupid wouldn't make a nun blink? If you think that, you have no hope at success in any aspect of life. KMC or otherwise.

Barker
Waffles are dangerous. laughing out loud And you missed the point Barker. You reported me for bashing, fair enough. Kok reports me for a remark that wouldn't make a nun blink.
I see.

Well, if there's no problem, then pepsi.

no expression
Genius!
shock

I should put that in the Today! ermm

bigbran
We are working on it. Don't worry lad! sweet!!!

Cpt.Morgan
WAFFLES!

The Pict

in scotland we put everything in batter

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
Pict dont worry about it, he thinks he is amazing and popular when in fact he isnt, he cant acuse anyone of being a troll when he admited he was doing it the other day, and got many people hating him, so hes not actually popular.
Did I ever say I was popular? No I did not. And I'm not saying I didn't troll. But it's nonetheless against the rules. I got a warning for it, so I got what was coming to me.

You're basically twisting my words against me to make me look worse. However, when compared to you, I can never look bad. (yes, I realize it's bashing, I'll report MYSELF for it)

bigbran
how would the waffels be sent cooked?
and how would the waffels travel through a centimeter thick cord?

bigbran
and where would the syrup go?
would we have to buy a machine so we could exchange waffels?

The Phantom
I see.

Well, if there's no problem, then pepsi.

no expression

shock

I should put that in the Today! ermm Yes! They must all know to make waffles! WE can call it... waffle hour!Originally posted by bigbran
sweet!!! big grin

Valharu
in scotland we put everything in batter Including the women? Interesting.

A.J
Did I ever say I was popular? No I did not. And I'm not saying I didn't troll. But it's nonetheless against the rules. I got a warning for it, so I got what was coming to me.

You're basically twisting my words against me to make me look worse. However, when compared to you, I can never look bad. (yes, I realize it's bashing, I'll report MYSELF for it) Well i wasnt going to but i guess i will aswell

The Phantom
how would the waffels be sent cooked?
and how would the waffels travel through a centimeter thick cord? We are working on it.

A.J
Including the women? Interesting. Oi angie is scotish miffed

And i miss her sad

The Phantom
Including the women? Interesting. Especially women. shifty

The Pict
Originally posted by A.J

it just annoys me when he starts something for no reason

bigbran
and would we eventually get a pizza machine, and a toaster strudel machine? confused

Barker
Yes! They must all know to make waffles! WE can call it... waffle hour! big grin
Yeah!

Waffle Recipes.. And..

Waffle Stories..

Genius. cool

TheKingofKINGS!
it just annoys me when he starts something for no reason
I started something because he bashed my friends. I had good reason, and AJ had it coming.

The Pict
Including the women? Interesting.

battered woman? not in SCOTLAND, damn i forgot to put the other one in caps sad

A.J
I started something because he bashed my friends. I had good reason, and AJ had it coming. I have been polite and fine to everyone for a while, i havent done anything recently, the last time i did, i was banned

The Phantom
and would we eventually get a pizza machine, and a toaster strudel machine? confused Eventually. We are still working on it.Originally posted by Barker
Yeah!

Waffle Recipes.. And..

Waffle Stories..

Genius. cool Genius.

*looks back at the entire thread* What have I created?

The Pict
I started something because he bashed my friends. I had good reason, and AJ had it coming.

he didn't start it

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by A.J
I have been polite and fine to everyone for a while, i havent done anything recently, the last time i did, i was banned
Hmm...randomly bringing Phantom into an arguement by calling him immature isn't wrong?

no expression

$noopbert
Hmm...randomly bringing Phantom into an arguement by calling him immature isn't wrong?

no expression We in da hud.

A.J

no expression he said i was imature first, look again

The Phantom

no expression Yea. Really. I had nothing to do with that arguement and you brought me in. Then said I shouldn't post if I don't want to be in it. I DIDN"T SAY ANYTHING about the fight till then because I was dragged in. Now... about those waffles...

Valharu
battered woman? not in SCOTLAND, damn i forgot to put the other one in caps sad laughing out loud

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
he said i was imature first, look again I DIDN"T ****ING SAY IT! IT WAS BARKER! (sorry barker but I don't like being wrongfully accused.)

Barker
Genius.

*looks back at the entire thread* What have I created?
A Monster.

A Waffle E-Mailing Ignoring Monster.

bigbran
im not starting any more arguements, because the last time i did i got called gay. so whats the point when every word gets used against you?
id stop kok, because its leading nowhere.
anyways, i could go for a waffel right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYt4K4G54s&search=waffels

A.J
I DIDN"T ****ING SAY IT! IT WAS BARKER! (sorry barker but I don't like being wrongfully accused.) No you said yes, when i said im imature for posting WTF, anyway i dont wanna spam your cool thread, so shut it king

The Phantom
A Monster.

A Waffle E-Mailing Ignoring Monster. *cires* I just wanted to email you all waffles and all of us to be happy and gay... well... not gay but happy!

The Phantom
Originally posted by A.J
No you said yes, when i said im imature for posting WTF, anyway i dont wanna spam your cool thread, so shut it king Oh. Because everything was being blown out of proportion. But whatever. Who cares! Waffles!

bigbran
anyway, the first line of waffel machines would be big and bulky, id wait until they smoothed out all the bugs.

A.J
Oh. Because everything was being blown out of proportion. But whatever. Who cares! Waffles! I agree smokin'

The Phantom
im not starting any more arguements, because the last time i did i got called gay. so whats the point when every word gets used against you?
id stop kok, because its leading nowhere.
anyways, i could go for a waffel right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYt4K4G54s&search=waffels HAHAHAHHAHAH! EAT THOSE WAFFLES *****!

The Phantom
anyway, the first line of waffel machines would be big and bulky, id wait until they smoothed out all the bugs. Still working on them.

The Pict
HAHAHAHHAHAH! EAT THOSE WAFFLES *****!

laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>