Make your own superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Under thanos and please try not to make this closed please like the other one

bigbran
superdaddio

Whittdawg92
silver supericeman.

badabing
Strength - Superman or Captain Marvel with Hulk's ability to get stronger.

Intelligence - Reed level with Batman's analytical mind.

Fighting Ability - Batman, Wolverine or Captain America level.

Psychic Ability - Professor X level.

Speed - Superman or Captain Marvel

Spirit - Hulk or Wolverine level.

Magic/Mystic Ability - Thor

Endurance - Juggernaut

Durability - Superman, Juggernaut or Captain Marvel

Healing - Wolverine or Hulk

Personality - Batman, Spider-Man & Captain America all in one.

Spideys Sister
Should I burst the bubble... No. I like to wait and bide my time with...-- Who- Ah! Respect my 15 year old drawing ability.... not much but beggers can't be choosers.

Respect, Thunder Spark!
(yeah, it's the guy you've never seen before.)

Electric powers so on and so forth.

batdude123
The Atomizer:

Abilities/Special Talents:

The Atomizer has the uncanny ability to control everything on a global scale down to an atomic level. He can separate atoms at will causing atomic explosions, add electrons, protons, and neutrons to atoms or take them away (thus making him able to rearrange the atomic structure of objects or "trans mutating" them), can make himself grow fifty times larger than a normal human being (with this comes the ability of him making himself on the level of Superman in terms of strength and durability by making himself denser through the manipulation of atomic particles), can make himself shrink to the size of an atom, can gather massive amounts of electrons thus making a negatively charged electric current around his body and enables him to fire electric blasts, can manipulate the electromagnetic charges between particles as well making him able to have "Magneto-like" powers, etc. etc. etc. (anything that has to do with the manipulation of atoms).

batdude123
Originally posted by batdude123
The Atomizer:

The Atomizer has the uncanny ability to control everything on a global scale down to an atomic level. He can separate atoms at will causing atomic explosions, add electrons, protons, and neutrons to atoms or take them away (thus making him able to rearrange the atomic structure of objects or "trans mutating" them), can make himself grow fifty times larger than a normal human being (with this comes the ability of him making himself on the level of Superman in terms of strength and durability by making himself denser through the manipulation of atomic particles), can make himself shrink to the size of an atom, can gather massive amounts of electrons thus making a negatively charged electric current around his body and enables him to fire electric blasts, can manipulate the electromagnetic charges between particles as well making him able to have "Magneto-like" powers, etc. etc. etc. (anything that has to do with the manipulation of atoms).

Hmmm.... Interesting character there, batdude! no expression

Whittdawg92
too bad that's already been done too much already sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Godling

Wonder Woman says Shazam and gets hit by magical lightning. Stacking Captain Marvel's Powers onto her own. She then Picks up Thor's Hammer and Herculese's Mace. She adds them to her standard equip of lasso, bracelets, sword, and boots.

Whittdawg92
not bad.

batdude123
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
too bad that's already been done too much already sad

No, not really. no I just made him up off of the top of my head. wink

Nobody I've ever heard of is like that.

Whittdawg92
right...

Blair Wind
Someone who has total control of friction....would be an interesting character....

Soleran
Combination Slapstick and Plastic man. Except my uniform would be a GIGANTIC carpet that I could also use to build up static charges and zap my enemies on the ear lobe with static electricty! Fear me!

batdude123
right...

Really, like who? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I really DID make him up myself.

Who cares if there happens to be similar characters? Everybody else is just combining people, and I happen to have made up my own one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JohnnyDo3
super shredder or "guitar god" he weilds the "axe of power" lol

Blair Wind
Really, like who? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I really DID make him up myself.

Who cares if there happens to be similar characters? Everybody else is just combining people, and I happen to have made up my own one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

so did I no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
so did I no expression

Good job. no expression We happen to have ACTUALLY followed the rules. erm

Soleran
Um there weren't any rules to follow except under Thanossmile

Batdude123, you would so get zapped by my superpowers.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Um there weren't any rules to follow except under Thanossmile

Batdude123, you would so get zapped by my superpowers.

My character would so trans mutate you into poop.

Whittdawg92
god you're nerds, lmao.

Sin I AM
Absorbing Man, with Surfers board and Thors Hammer

batdude123
god you're nerds, lmao.

Whittdawg92=shit

Soleran
My character would so trans mutate you into poop.

Plasticman doesn't transmutate so wellsmile But with those powers and slapsticks I could turn into a poop gun, I would foil crime with my stench!

I would be the GREATEST HERO of all TIMES!

batdude123
Plasticman doesn't transmutate so wellsmile But with those powers and slapsticks I could turn into a poop gun, I would foil crime with my stench!

I would be the GREATEST HERO of all TIMES!

Doesn't matter when you can't SEE my character, or when your atomic structure gets broken down into nothing or turned into feces (Plastic Man can't control his body down to an atomic level). smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Absorbing Man, with Surfers board and Thors Hammer

I'd like him to fight My Godling Toon. That would be a fun fight.

Darth Macabre
Figment-

Powers: The power to astral project himself any where on Earth. Originally he could only do this asleep, so his body granted him eternal youth as well. While in his projection form he has control of his molecules as well as his looks (on a cosmetic scale). He could be invisible, but while invisible he's incorporeal. He can coporealize any part of his body at any given time. Meaning he could grip a sword with his hand, but the rest of his body is incorporeal. Being that he can appear anywhere on Earth, he has a form of teleportation. He can "teleport" up into the stratosphere and dive down to attack anyone he wants. The resulting impact would only hurt the other person being that he's only a projection.

Wow, terrible but hey...I tried.

Soleran
Doesn't matter when you can't SEE my character, or when your atomic structure gets broken down into nothing or turned into feces. smile

I said I would use my carpet friction powers to shock your ear and in turn you would turn me into poop shit, seriously whats wrong with you man, I'm a super hero!goof

Sin I AM
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd like him to fight My Godling Toon. That would be a fun fight.

what r his powers...........and my characters a she, in Powergirls body

Soleran
what r his powers...........and my characters a she, in Powergirls body

Wow actually now that I think about it, with Plasticman powers I would have Powergirls Body too, we could be twins!

nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG you guys are horn balls. Screw Power Girl, Her boobs are too big. She has to have superstrength to hold her damn back up.

batdude123
I said I would use my carpet friction powers to shock your ear and in turn you would turn me into poop shit, seriously whats wrong with you man, I'm a super hero!goof

Good point. smile Our characters together would be unstoppable. yes

Soleran
Good point. smile Our characters together would be unstoppable. yes

No you would be unstoppable, I would be comic relief. Fear the power of static electricity, my first fight would be with Wolverine!

Sin I AM
Wow actually now that I think about it, with Plasticman powers I would have Powergirls Body too, we could be twins!

lol.............I would later kill you because I dont like competition

batdude123
No you would be unstoppable, I would be comic relief. Fear the power of static electricity, my first fight would be with Wolverine!

You'd shock the hell outa that bastard! eek! big grin yes

Soleran
lol.............I would later kill you because I dont like competition

Doll face you don't kill the comic relief, thats not comedy!jester

Besides how do you kill a cartoon comic character..............lol!

Sin I AM
I'd put you on a rack....and expose myself to you till u died of a hard on

Soleran
I'd put you on a rack....and expose myself to you till u died of a hard on

Plasticman powers, I don't think you want me growing to much (on you lol)

Darth Martin
Strength- Superman with Hulks power to get stronger.

Intelligence- Batman, Deathstroke, Captain America, and Reed Richards put in one.

Fighting Ability- Batman level.

Phycic- Martian Manhunter level.
Speed- Silver Surfer level in flight and Wally level on ground.

Durability- Juggernaut level.

Endurance- Hulk

Magic/Sorcery- Dr.Doom level.

Stealth- Martian Manhunters invisibility and intangability powers.

Healing- Hulk level.

Teleportation- The Spot's portal powers.

Energy- Power Cosmic.

Senses- Superman's visions, Daredevil's radar sense, Spidersense, and Lobo's senses.

Personality- Captain America

Weapons- Spawn's sybiote, Deathstrokes sword, Alan Scott's ring and Thor's hammer Mnjolnir.

Soleran
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Strength- Superman with Hulks power to get stronger.

Intelligence- Batman, Deathstroke, Captain America, and Reed Richards put in one.

Fighting Ability- Batman level.

Phycic- Martian Manhunter level.
Speed- Silver Surfer level in flight and Wally level on ground.

Durability- Juggernaut level.

Endurance- Hulk

Magic/Sorcery- Dr.Doom level.

Stealth- Martian Manhunters invisibility and intangability powers.

Healing- Hulk level.

Teleportation- The Spot's portal powers.

Energy- Power Cosmic.

Senses- Superman's visions, Daredevil's radar sense, Spidersense, and Lobo's senses.

Personality- Captain America

Weapons- Spawn's sybiote, Deathstrokes sword, Alan Scott's ring and Thor's hammer Mnjolnir.

Too Powerful, he'd just kill himself!smile

Darth Martin
Add all that with Plastic Mans powers.

Soljer
*laughs* Indeed. The amalgamation is above Thanos. As is 'the atomizer.'

I don't see what this has to do with Vs. though. Perhaps this would be better in the Comic Book forums?

Darth Martin
Nooooooooo, CBVF gets way more attentiion than the comic book forum LOL.

Soljer
Nooooooooo, CBVF gets way more attentiion than the comic book forum LOL.

Maybe so, but this has nothing to do with versus.

Even if you made it into a combat thread "Make a character tournament" type thing, it wouldn't be related to comic books. It would be similar to using Star Wars and Dragonball characters.

Sin I AM
u know...........this woulda been a cool thread if poepl wouldn't "dick em up" with corn ball characters n grade school jokes

p.s. My character would own u all

Soleran
u know...........this woulda been a cool thread if poepl wouldn't "dick em up" with corn ball characters n grade school jokes

p.s. My character would own u all

I don't get it confused

Sin I AM
wink and sweetie u never will

Mr Master
The Atomizer:

Sounds like the Shaper of Worlds(Cosmic Cube)

Soleran
shifty whistle

Mr Master
Superman

Invisible Woman

Dr Strange

as one there's no one that can stop em.

Darth Martin
Martian Manhunter with Wonder Womans weapons, Mnjolnir, and Spawns sybiote and and indestructible sheild like Caps with the skills with it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mr Master
Superman

Invisible Woman

Dr Strange

as one there's no one that can stop em.

teenage frankiln richards

the gem of cytorrak

antropy aegis armor...............I would own you rolling on floor laughing

Darth Martin
Wonder Woman with Rougue's power, Scarlet Witch's power and Storm's power.

Darth Martin
Aquaman + Namor + Hydroman all put together.

Soleran
tooth fairy + easter bunny + santa clause = my super powerss and I OWN all........................

Soljer

Add iceman for a kick wink.

Sin I AM

human torch, pyro, firestorm..........

Darth Martin
tooth fairy + easter bunny + santa clause = my super powerss and I OWN all........................ .....and no other than the BOOGIE MAN!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
Add iceman for a kick wink. thumb up

Darth Martin
Martian Manhunter
Proffesor X
X Man
Pheonix

Soleran
Martian Manhunter
Proffesor X
X Man
Pheonix

Pheonix is a no no above Thanos!

However, X-man, Flash, Apocolypse, Squidboy would rule.

Darth Martin
LETHAL WEAPON

Black Panther= Vibranium suit, Country, and gadgets.

Batman= Intelligence, Cape, Everything Bat on it(Cave,Plane,Mobile,u get the picture),Utility Belt.

Daredevil= Radar Sence and agility.

Captain America= Peak Human Physique and Indestructible Sheild.

Deadpool= Healing Factor and Katanas and bladed weapons.

Punisher= GUNS!!!

Darth Martin
Deathstroke= Intelligence, Super Computerm Brain, Promethium Everything, Weapons, Enhancements, and Healing Power.

Deadpool= More weapons, more enhgancements to add on to DS with superior Healing Factor.

Batman= Cape and Utility Belt.

Black Panther= Wealth, Weapons, add DS promethium with BP vibranium and you have indestructible armour and weapons.

tru-marvell
No the Atomizer sounds like molecule man....

Let's see...enter SOLARIS!

Powers: Able to channel/duplicate all effects of the sun

including; gravity, entire ems.
Class 100 strength
Hercules fighting ability
Hulk level invulnerability and healing
Interstellar flight capabilities
Peter Parker intellect

Can control heat discharge from slowly melting butter to super nova temps.

Ability to effect gravity of brick sized objects to moon sized to nearly infinite degrees

Through his gravity abilities he is able to effect space so as to create worm holes ranging in size from aprox. 2 sq ft. to near moon sized distortions.

Has a wide range of other abilities through ems manipulation.

Cross between Black Panther and Spider man personality...serious but can take a joke.

costume; All black light body armour with sun burst on back of hands

recovering chocoholic

that was fun

Darth Martin
Blade= Peak Vampiric abilities with weapons and sword with trenchcoat.

Punisher= GUNS!!!

Luke Cage= Strength, and Skin.

Mr Master
teenage frankiln richards

the gem of cytorrak

antropy aegis armor...............I would own you rolling on floor laughing

Silver Surfer

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Now your owned.

batdude123
Sounds like the Shaper of Worlds(Cosmic Cube)

Never heard of him. Care to post a link?

batdude123
Originally posted by tru-marvell
No the Atomizer sounds like molecule man....

Honestly, I didn't mean to make him like other characters. I just thought of abilities off the top of my head. erm

leonheartmm
powers= the power of the endless abyss. the ability to absorb/nullify/extinguish anything. thoughts, ideas, energyn space, time god. anything. also the power to see ALL.

normal intelligence, extremely dark/depressed personality. weak physique, handsome but battered body{a bit like constantine} sumwhat tall. wears a long thin black coat, glasses. has a small beard and short hair. gangly loose clothes n shoes. long fingers.has a small diary and a pen to keep write certain memories. no social skills extremely depressed cant understand happiness/ fun from birth, full of despair since he can destroy or nullify things but not create or nurture anything. sits in same place without talking for long periods of time. hardly ever tries to use the all seeing eye as his mind cant take the strain of even part of it and it affects his health drastically. also has to be very careful to not let stray thoughts escape as that could trigger unconcious callamities and complete nullification of universe and its so volatile that he can hardly use enough of his power conciously to absorb enrgy blasts. is aware of certain key events in the timeline which can be changed by weak humans to reap huge advantages and change evernts drastically in the future. very patient. also cursed wit immortality to increase suffering.

age=32
talks like hes always half asleep or daydreaming.

{wierd i know, but its always the character ive dreamed of creating}

Blair Wind
I end all friction in the world.....everyone suddenly slides all over the place, clothes wont stick, cars go apeshit, when you punch me I dont feel the sliding......eh....no expression

K3VIL
Primal Fury
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 230 lbs
History: Son to the legendary Black Panther, T'Challa and Storm, the mutant heroine who answers to the name of Ororo Munroe.Named after his dead grandfather, T'Chaka, Primal Fury possess abilities inherited from his parents and from the ritual of the Panther God.Raised up to be a future king and to fit his role of being part mutant and human and so a symbol to both communities of the chance of living together peacefully, T'Chaka always did his best to make his parents and the Wakanda nation proud of him.

Abilities:
T'Chaka possess superhuman strength in the Class 5 range, he's able to lift 5 tons of weight at max, he's stronger than his father thank to the mutation of his genes.His durability is also superhuman, he's resistant to bullets of high calyber, heat and cold to certain extent, and concussive force.He also has slightly superhuman reflexes and agility and immunity to disease.From his mother, he gained the abilities to generate lightnings and call upon them, plus creating winds he can use to hover and fly.He's able to use his control over winds to levitate people and objects.He also has senses developed to the point he's connected to the whole nature, with abilities who rivalry those of Heimdall.T'Chaka also can call upon the powers of the Panther God like none of his predecessors have been able.Probably his being son to T'Challa and Ororo maked him the perfect incarnation of a living being connected to the nature itself, so he can tap into energies from earth and Panther God to enhance all of his physical abilities and boost his powers to the point he can incinerate a small village with a single blast, create hurricanes sufficient to destroy cities within minutes.His strength also reach levels which rivalry those of Thor, same for his durability and so.

ThePittman
Well I would post mine but I'm still working on the copyright for it. down

K3VIL
Skills and Equipment:
His parents teached him on every aspect of his abilities, T'Chaka also received extensive training in hand to hand combat, from both his parents but also from Captain America, Thor himself, and Hercules.
T'Chaka wears an outfit similar to that of his father but has also shoulder pads and golden patterns on his cape.T'Chaka's costume has all the abilities of that of his father and his also imbued from magical spells of Doctor Strange which make him resistant to certain magical attacks and help him detect the use of magic.
T'Chaka carries a sword gaved to him from Hercules and Thor at the end of his training which is made of vibranium, uru and adamantine all coated into one, unic alloy.The sword was enchanted with some special abilities.T'Chaka can summon it at will through teleportaion, it can fire magical bolts and it can cut through most material, it's virtually unbreakable, and can absorb and redirect attacks.

rotiart
Since there's no limits.... I'm the collective.. except I'm not limited to just mutants. I have the powers of every superbeing allowed on your thread

Fighting Mind of Captain America
Super Genius of Reed Richards/Tony Stark/Dr. Doom with all of their respective gadgets.
Healing Factor of Hulk
Durability of Superman
Speed of Flash
etc.
etc.
etc.

My guys name is: ifyouhaveapowerihaveittooialsohaveyourmindandevery
thingelsethatmakesyougoodexceptimbettersoiwinbydef
aultbwahhahaa

Soleran
Originally posted by rotiart
My guys name is: ifyouhaveapowerihaveittooialsohaveyourmindandevery
thingelsethatmakesyougoodexceptimbettersoiwinbydef
aultbwahhahaa

You do realize with a name that long half of your tests in school would be considered a spelling bee just from signing your name.

That's your real superpower, spelling your name correctly.

rotiart
I have reed richards super intelligence... come on... smile

Sin I AM
Silver Surfer

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Now your owned.

do you really think that would surpass my character?

Gladiator

Dr. Light

Scarlet Witch

leonheartmm
I end all friction in the world.....everyone suddenly slides all over the place, clothes wont stick, cars go apeshit, when you punch me I dont feel the sliding......eh....no expression

good idea. even though thats sarcasm if u think about it from a comic book perspective. thatd be a unique and intelligent not to mention visual comic wudnt it. but more likely hed end sumthing more significant to him mentally like compassion. imagine a world completely void of the abstract idea of compassion. ofcourse your scenario would make an episode with comic relief in it like when he was being driven insane by the friction in his car's axles while going on his very first date, first time a woman showed interest in him. pissin him off and unknowingly ending friction.

leonheartmm
btw my character owns all if he lets lose.

Mr Master
do you really think that would surpass my character?

Gladiator

Dr. Light

Scarlet Witch

Thor

Lightray of New Genesis

Dr Strange

owned again.

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmm.................toughy

New Son
Iceman
Doomsday

Blair Wind
Originally posted by leonheartmm
good idea. even though thats sarcasm if u think about it from a comic book perspective. thatd be a unique and intelligent not to mention visual comic wudnt it. but more likely hed end sumthing more significant to him mentally like compassion. imagine a world completely void of the abstract idea of compassion. ofcourse your scenario would make an episode with comic relief in it like when he was being driven insane by the friction in his car's axles while going on his very first date, first time a woman showed interest in him. pissin him off and unknowingly ending friction.

laughing

I meant scientific friction....

but thats a good one too...laughing out loud

leonheartmm
erm so did i. the frictional force in the axles cause them to heat up and stop performing nicely making the car stop/slow down which makes him late for his date.

Mr Master
hmmmmmmmm.................toughy

New Son
Iceman
Doomsday

Orion
Captain Atom
War Hulk

Sin I AM
elixir
superman cyborg
captain universe

Soleran
elixir
superman cyborg
captain universe

you had him with New Sonsmile

batdude123
elixir
superman cyborg
captain universe

THE ATOMIZER!!!! smile

Sin I AM
you had him with New Sonsmile

I know I did..... roll eyes (sarcastic) ............but this is fun

and batdude the atomizer sucks

batdude123
and batdude the atomizer sucks

I love you too. smile

Soleran
Dr Strange

Dr Fate

Zoom

Mr Master
elixir
superman cyborg
captain universe

Bring back New Son and forget Cap Uni,

Dr Strange
Runner
Orion

Captain Universe(marvel)is above Thanos nowadays.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8605/cubq8.th.jpg

Sin I AM
hmmmmmmmmm.................

Shuma-Gorath

Merlyn

Flash...........wally west

you'd get owned

Soleran
hmmmmmmmmm.................

Shuma-Gorath

Merlyn

Flash...........wally west

you'd get owned

wacko no pirate

Sin I AM
Bring back New Son and forget Cap Uni,

Dr Strange
Runner
Orion

Captain Universe(marvel)is above Thanos nowadays.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8605/cubq8.th.jpg

I cant keep up with current upgrades..............even though I think New Son trumps em all because in all honesty he controls time but here goes

Merlyn (marvel)
Ego
Juggs (classic)

Soleran
Really New Son is so beyond Thanos..................controls all kinetic energy and can traverse time/dimensions, yeah. messed blink

Darth Martin
The Hydro Four

Aquaman: Telepathy, Mutation Curing, Magic, Strength, Speed, Stamina, Durability, and Senses.

Namor: Strength, Speed, Electrical Powers, and Limited Telepathy over Marine Life.

Iceman: Omega Level Mutant Contol that has organic ice control, Therman Kinesis, Hydrokinesis, Cryokinesis, and Thermal Vision.

Hydroman: Can turn into and control water.

Combine all three of these and you get Liquid Master!

Psyquis52
The Failure

He has the most amazing mutant power in the world. The power to fail.

He fails at everything. Technically it makes him the most powerful mutant underneath Scarlet Witch. The way it works is you have to tell him to do something and you have to genuinly mean it. Whatever it is you tell him to do he will fail at. "Don't stop Magneto from destroying downtown New York!" "Okay." Next thing you know he inexplicably stops him. The possibilities are endless. The only drawback is that he has a severe inferiority complex and violent spats of depression because he is constantly failing. You can make him work for you but you'll feel like an ass for doing it.

Sin I AM
lol..............

Sin I AM
bump 4 continuity.............

ThePittman
Here is one team I thought up when board.

Name/Power

Ctrl Z: Able to step back in time
Ctrl S: Healer
Ctrl C: Able to copy himself
Ctrl O: Open portals to other places
Ctrl X: Takes away a power can gives it to someone else.

Team name "Controls"

Thanos_THOTU

Alfheim
Someone who has total control of friction....would be an interesting character....

Actually I think a spidey supervillain called slyde has something similar to that. Well a frictionless suit.

soxfn89
superspider

Darth Vegas
All abilities of Superman (ie. strength, speed, flight, endurance, heat vision, supersenses, etc.)

Hulk's healing power and durability

Prof. X's telepathic abilities

Green Lantern's energy manipulation

That about covers it for me.

Apolloknight
Ill take Flashs Speed.

A Green Latern ring

Vulcans Telepathy.

The Gem of Cytorakk.

And give it all to Multiple Man.

complexbrother
I don't want an ubber charater because it would be hard to write for one and keep it intresting.

Name ...... Charlene Montiago

alias ..... Mesh

powers... Born a mutant with no internal organs and bones able to survive only through a unknown process of assimilating a substantial amount of tech into her system, which gives her a multitude of abilities (any of which depends on what tech she has in her system at any one time).

history..... born the way she was came as a shock to her doctor who as he was prepping for emergency surgery had noticed that the machinery around the baby started to assimilate itself into the child saving her life . she was brought up surrounded by books of medieval knights and she choose to live her life like a Honorable knight . although slightly delusional her results are extremely clear in her motives to bring honor back into the world.

bbrem123
name- Fate

strength,durability,speed similar to superman

intellegence-above average

fighting skill-experienced

abilities-power to absorb and emit dark and light matter for destructive forces for hands and eyes, and can generate shields(unable to combined forces because they are opposing forces, if they were to be combined it would destroy the wielder)

RUNMAN
Name: Jesus H. Christ

"The Savior"

Soleran
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Ill take Flashs Speed.

A Green Latern ring

Vulcans Telepathy.

The Gem of Cytorakk.

Lordy!

RUNMAN
The man

Soleran
Originally posted by RUNMAN
The man thumb down bunny pirate no expression

complexbrother
Name..... Rodney Peters

Alias....... Erg

powers... absolute mastery over the lower end of the electromagnetic spectrum, able to communicate with living stars (due to his mastery over radio waves), able to surround himself with a protective film of light so that he could fly out in space at faster than light speeds, he dosn't need to eat due to his absorption of ambient energies, extremely long lived ,and supremely strong and fast,

history.... born a mutant , became a outcast when it was noticed that he dosn't eat . was taken in by a nun and then he decided he would help do God's work (not any man and/or religious institution) and help all of God's children (every living thing) .

Sin I AM
Ill take Flashs Speed.

A Green Latern ring

Vulcans Telepathy.

The Gem of Cytorakk.

AWESOME...............BEST CONCEPT YET............all u need is surfers board

HisMajestyAC43
i don't know that a being like this would necessarily be under thanos level, but this has always been my dream superhero...

Name: Timekeeper

Powers and Abilities: Timekeeper has the ability to control any aspect of time. His powers range from stopping time, accelerating and decelerrating time, and advancing and reversing time. he can manipulate the age of objects on any level, and has utmost control over what he ages. (ie, he could make your bones 8 million and leave your body intact, or make your mental age that of a newborn and your physical age infinite... and so on). Timekeepers form of being is not affected by his or any other time manipulating abilities unless he chooses to be affected by them (outside the loop of destiny), and he is immune to psychic and magical abilities. his body is self sustaining and doesn't require breathing, and he posseses the ability to live and act in the now while always knowing what is happening up to a minute in the future. Timekeeper posseses the strength and figure of a human who engages in intense regular exercise, and is susceptible to bodily harm.

Due to his extreme age and his vast amounts of time to learn, Timekeeper is omniscient and acts as a watcher for the greater good of the multiverse, but resides on earth among the people, occasionally using his powers to end conflict and bring about change on the planet.

Darth Martin
Take Spiderman's powers and web shooters.

Deathstrokes skill and pre-cog.

Multiple Mans duplicating ability........

.......and give it all to Deadpool.

complexbrother
name... Jean-Marie Patterson

alias.... Genesis

history... Not much is known about this quiet and shy heroine . she will not or can not talk. she communicates by placing whole thoughts or ideas inside a person's head.

powers.... Telepathic and slightly telekinetic can affect nonorganic things on a subatomic level such as changing one element into another (she can't use her power to lift things) . but organic matter is diffrent alltogether ,she has the power to restructor, rearrange and transmute living tissiue.

complexbrother
Alias: Snoop

Powers: Capable of manipulating frequencies of sound and certain forms of radiation like radiowaves, microwaves, etc... Can also perceive the information that travels on those frequencies. Can listen to any radio station in his head at will He's also been known to amplify the shockwaves of a simple chest punch and cause it to resonate as a high power shockwave within the target's body. Could be REALLY powerful if he was better educated and more focussed...

History: Reformed gangbanger, raised in L.A. He's in his early 20's, and is a casual member of a team of operatives with superpowers who try to operate on their own virtuous agenda beneath government detection, to right wrongs, fight the good fight, etc etc... He had marginal fighting abilities, but was recruited by the leader of the group after they both served time in the slammer for crimes they DID commit, but those "crimes" shouldn't have been crimes in the first place. he trained under this world class warrior for a couple of years, and in time he became one of the best fighters in the world (on par with Captian America). he has an abrasive and aloof personality due to his background, but has a decent set of morals.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Owner= He owns all.

Amazo+Ultron+Cyborg Superman holdingthe Gem of Cyttorak and wearing the Destroyer armore, Symbiote suit, captain Universe Suit, and The magical Shield of Aegis ( WW's bracelets perma crossed)

Sin I AM
which symbiote suit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjuWEqZTyQ

nvrbeenwthagirl
which symbiote suit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRjuWEqZTyQ

The Carnage one.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
i don't know that a being like this would necessarily be under thanos level, but this has always been my dream superhero...

Name: Timekeeper

Powers and Abilities: Timekeeper has the ability to control any aspect of time. His powers range from stopping time, accelerating and decelerrating time, and advancing and reversing time. he can manipulate the age of objects on any level, and has utmost control over what he ages. (ie, he could make your bones 8 million and leave your body intact, or make your mental age that of a newborn and your physical age infinite... and so on). Timekeepers form of being is not affected by his or any other time manipulating abilities unless he chooses to be affected by them (outside the loop of destiny), and he is immune to psychic and magical abilities. his body is self sustaining and doesn't require breathing, and he posseses the ability to live and act in the now while always knowing what is happening up to a minute in the future. Timekeeper posseses the strength and figure of a human who engages in intense regular exercise, and is susceptible to bodily harm.

Due to his extreme age and his vast amounts of time to learn, Timekeeper is omniscient and acts as a watcher for the greater good of the multiverse, but resides on earth among the people, occasionally using his powers to end conflict and bring about change on the planet. OMG! That's my character.. only I called him The Origin Keeper.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Should I burst the bubble... No. I like to wait and bide my time with...-- Who- Ah! Respect my 15 year old drawing ability.... not much but beggers can't be choosers.

Respect, Thunder Spark!
(yeah, it's the guy you've never seen before.)

Electric powers so on and so forth. No comments? Haters....

rotiart
My guy is named MOPGAETOAAATP

It really means... my overly powerful guy above even the one above all and the presence.

his real name: al bundy
Weapon: stinky shoe

trademark attack: armpits of doom.
Minions: bimbo blonde, horny midget, and demonic redhead.

sickkick: lazymutt

HisMajestyAC43
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
OMG! That's my character.. only I called him The Origin Keeper.

lol... i fi was ever given a choice as to what superpower i wanted, that would be it.

Apolloknight
Ill take Flashs Speed.

A Green Latern ring

Vulcans Telepathy.

The Gem of Cytorakk.

shifty

K3VIL
Precint 7
A former drug-lord and hood ruler is turned into a cop in order to avoid

jail sentence.
Ken Landi
Aliases: Bonecrusher, da Black.
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 200 lbs
History:
Grown up in an almost ghetto neighbourhood, Ken became involved into crime since he was 7.He begin selling drugs and moved on bank and shop robbing.At the age of 19 he was ruling his hood and those near it with some of his friends, leading a "gang" composed of him, his childhood friend Val and his brother Dave, tough they never killed anyone.One day, they were assaulted from another gang and the resulting gunfight caused victims but no deaths.Ken ended the fight beating the gang leader in a fist fight which maked the other one unable to walk forever.
The next week, while walking out from a pub, a flurry of bullets was shooted from a speeding car, Ken answered the enemy fire, then moved out from the scene, when he sawed the men in the car driving towar a small children trying to crush her.Ken moved towar her as fast as he could, and get her outta the car path, but got shooted in his right shoulder, the chest and a leg.
He woked up in hospital, where police officers told him he'll not go into jail cause he saved the child, he'll must serve as police agent for 2 years.Assigned to Precint 7, in hood which can begin to be conted from various gangs, he was the outcast of the police squad.The others wear uniforms or civilian habits.He came in the precint with sleeveless hooded sweaters, wearing a holy cross pendant made of platinum, covered with diamonds, showing tattoos on his arms.Kinda more a thug than a cop.
His teammates hate him for the most, the females of the precint likes him for the most.He may be out of the lines and the protocol, but he can make the job done.He doesn't show the badge, but the tattoo on his arm

K3VIL
which means he's the leader one of his city most powerful gangs.
A thug with a badge, as his captain sayed.
Powers and SKills:
Ken has no real superpowers.He's just well builted, practicer of body building, muay thay.He can lift a maximum weight of 350 lbs.His durability, agility and reflexes are remarkable compared to a normal man and still great when compared to other athletes.He as an animal attitude which make him cut lose during a fight when gets bored, angry or just want to beat the crap outta someone.

Sin I AM
your character is garbage..........jus fyi

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
lol... i fi was ever given a choice as to what superpower i wanted, that would be it. Once I get my scanner from my sister I'll show you my sketch of him.

golem370
SoulTaker

Intelligence Immeasurable
Strength Immeasurable
Flight Speed Warp Speed
Speed Light Speed
Stamina Immeasurable
Durability Total Indestructible
Reflexes Metahuman
Agility Metahuman

Powers Soul Killer Vast Cosmic power with a Variety of uses Time travel Matter Manipulation Cosmic Awareness Virtually Immortal Manipulator of black matter gravity molecules atoms and strings

Mental Powers Vast pysonic powers telepathy telekinesis and more to many to list

Height 15foot
Weight Uknown
He is a Cosmic Entity

Soleran
Flatulent Woman

No one, not even cosmic entity's can withstand her disgusting noxious farts and burps! She controls the intensity of these powers so she can simply arouse you or kill you. Her flatulent also acts as a shield that prevents any damage to her ANY whatsoever while its in the air around her, She can also use these disgusting emissions to fly at up to 60 miles per hour! For some unknown reason she isn't bloated and has a seemingly endless supply of gas, she has never pooped her pants either! A very attractive and athletic woman with a pension for blasting it out her ass.

Oh yeah she likes Chocolate Martini's and is often sought after by Iron Man as a lover!

batdude123
Flatulent Woman

No one, not even cosmic entity's can withstand her disgusting noxious farts and burps! She controls the intensity of these powers so she can simply arouse you or kill you. Her flatulent also acts as a shield that prevents any damage to her ANY whatsoever while its in the air around her, She can also use these disgusting emissions to fly at up to 60 miles per hour! For some unknown reason she isn't bloated and has a seemingly endless supply of gas, she has never pooped her pants either! A very attractive and athletic woman with a pension for blasting it out her ass.

Oh yeah she likes Chocolate Martini's and is often sought after by Iron Man as a lover!

laughing

Sin I AM
bump

CaptainStoic
Raw Sex, he has the power to have raw sex! LOL

Mr Master
Strength: WWH (with time, stronger than anyone)

Power: Superman

Speed: Flash

Intelligence: Reed

Durability: Thanos

Fighting: (physical combat) Captain America ... (mental combat) Xavier.

Personality: Batman evil face

The Mean Queen
Name: Daniel Wallace

Codename: Master WALL

Wealth: Bruce

Strength: WWH

Intelligence: Briniac 417 with Batman's analytical mind.

Fighting Ability: Karate Kid

Psychic Ability: Phoenix force

Speed: Speed force FLASH

Spirit: Wolverine

Magic/Mystic Ability: Doctor Strange or Doctor fate

Endurance: Trion Juggernaut

Durability: Superman 1m

Healing: Deadpool

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by The Mean Queen

Healing: Deadpool crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaughcr
ylaugh

The Mean Queen
what are you loling at

SmurphSmash!
what are you loling at How low powered the character is.

Obviously.

The Mean Queen
he is not low powered

SmurphSmash!
he is not low powered but i know ppl who culd beat him!!!

The Mean Queen
make one then
do you know why i used the nmae Daniel Wallace

TricksterPriest
more like god-modded. dur

The Mean Queen
what

pr1983

Healing: Deadpool

Superman>your hero... peaches

Badabing

Healing: Deadpool dur

The Mean Queen
Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy

SmurphSmash!
make one then
do you know why i used the nmae Daniel Wallace

Name: Living Tribunal

Codename: Living Tribunal

Wealth: Living Tribunal

Strength: Living Tribunal

Intelligence: Living Tribunal

Fighting Ability: Living Tribunal

Psychic Ability: Living Tribunal

Speed: Living Tribunal

Spirit: Living Tribunal

Magic/Mystic Ability: Living Tribunal

Endurance: Living Tribunal

Durability: Living Tribunal

Healing: Living Tribunal

I win.

The Mean Queen
dude so LT can good for you

pr1983
Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy

Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a FanboyPr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a FanboyPr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy Pr is a Fanboy

ermm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>