I got a dog today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flamboyant4Life
Well recently, my dad and my brother have been nagging my mom to get a family dog. My mom finally agreed to go with them today to an animal shelter "just to look," and they ended up coming back with a beagle! My brother got to name her "Keeba." I don't like that name but w/e. Ahh she's soo tiny. I'll post a pic of her tommorow.

Barker
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Well recently, my dad and my brother have been nagging my mom to get a family dog. My mom finally agreed to go with them today to an animal shelter "just to look," and they ended up coming back with a beagle! My brother got to name her "Keeba." I don't like that name but w/e. Ahh she's soo tiny. I'll post a pic of her tommorow.
Animal Shelter; thumb up.

The Phantom
Well recently, my dad and my brother have been nagging my mom to get a family dog. My mom finally agreed to go with them today to an animal shelter "just to look," and they ended up coming back with a beagle! My brother got to name her "Keeba." I don't like that name but w/e. Ahh she's soo tiny. I'll post a pic of her tommorow. Doggy. ^.^ That's awesome.

FG725
where did Keeba come from?

vraya the great
I have a beagle too. I love em. that's awesome though. can't wait to see the pic.

FG725
edit

Valharu
Originally posted by Barker

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by FG725
where did Keeba come from? No clue.Originally posted by vraya the great
I have a beagle too. I love em. that's awesome though. can't wait to see the pic. smile

Opaleye92

Yay clap, doggies are sooo cute big grin

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Opaleye92
Yay clap, doggies are sooo cute big grin She pee'd on my mom's favorite rug though.clown

Thorinn

Opaleye92
She pee'd on my mom's favorite rug though.clown

awww, it happens, my kittens pee'd in the front hall smile

Barker

Flamboyant4Life
Here she is:

Sith'ari
Man, my cousin has a dog that looks identical.

Bloigen
Here she is:

Awwwwwwww

dodgy

lord xyz
herbshock

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Bloigen
Awwwwwwww

dodgy smile

Opaleye92
Here she is:

awwwww she is soooo cute! eek! big grin

s|m
She's absolutely adorable eek! happy
Im happy for you and Keeba thumb up

~Da Rev~
Here she is: I feel like eating that dog, its so ****ing adorable. **** **** ****.

Flamboyant4Life
smile I just realized that the whiskers on one size of her face are black, and on the other side they are white.

-Tired Hiker-
Here she is:

Awwe! Cute.

Flamboyant4Life
I'll take more pics of her tommorow. My camera batteries died.

Ladyluck
Here she is:

Awwww omg she's so adorable!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.