Juggernaut vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
Cain Marko(Classic) vs Val(pre-crisis)

Who wins

The unstoppable or Mr. Martial Arts

Darth Pwnage
KK is DESTROYED SO COMPLETLY HE NO LONGER EXIST AT ALL KK is turn out like a prison ***** ...CAIN RAPES HIM

Accel
I wouldn't count KK out of this fight just yet. I've seen even 8th Day Juggs hurt by "hidden pressure points," which KK exceeds in striking.

Darth Pwnage
Originally posted by Accel
I wouldn't count KK out of this fight just yet. I've seen even 8th Day Juggs hurt by "hidden pressure points," which KK exceeds in striking. INVENERABLE...

Apolloknight
I wouldn't count KK out of this fight just yet. I've seen even 8th Day Juggs hurt by "hidden pressure points," which KK exceeds in striking.

Seriously, was this during the 8th day saga?

Draco69
Originally posted by Darth Pwnage
INVENERABLE...

laughing

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Seriously, was this during the 8th day saga?
It was when he was fighting the 7 Exemplars. I believe that was 8th Day Juggs.

newjak86
Well its states that that persons power was to be a fighting machine with all knowledge of pressure points in the body. It what happens is she hits them as hard as she can during which the comic states it hurts but has no effect pretty much.

The question also arises that this was an Exemplar who is powered up by a magical means so her touch was also probably magical in nature.

The Fake Macoy
Well, this is Pre-crisis KK, so I honestly don't think that Juggernaut can win. I mean, KK has probably the single greatest Jobber-aura of anyone. Also, I think that pre-crisis Mon-el or Superboy are probably more dangerous than Juggernaut.

Accel
Val doesn't necessarily have a jobber aura. It's just that his martial arts skills serve as one big plot device. I honestly would not put it past him to find a physical weakness Juggernaut's person.

Parallex
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Well, this is Pre-crisis KK, so I honestly don't think that Juggernaut can win. I mean, KK has probably the single greatest Jobber-aura of anyone. Also, I think that pre-crisis Mon-el or Superboy are probably more dangerous than Juggernaut.
I've been seriously reflecting over this thread because it is really an interesting fight especially if you consider just how Bad Pre crisis Val is. The guy sparred with Superboy and Mon El and has done just super amazing stuff. Check his tribute thread here. It's very possible that Val could handle Juggs quite a lot easier than one might think.

Whittdawg92
KK is a bad m.f. i assume this is the comic version, not the old 80s movie one.

Tron
Juggernaut charges him, and Karate Kid judo tosses him into space.

Whittdawg92
pretty much.

Validus
Originally posted by Tron
Juggernaut charges him, and Karate Kid judo tosses him into space.
Co-sign

Only thing is the Judo toss would probably be called some alien muscle flex maneuver.

Grimm22
Considering Karate Kid took on guys as fast as Supes and stronger than Juggernaut...

yeah... no expression

KK 10/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
KK is a bad m.f. i assume this is the comic version, not the old 80s movie one.

Yeah...

Comic Version: 10/10

Movie Version: 100/10 shifty

Whittdawg92
lol

Metalmanx
Juggernaut.

ThePittman
Didn't know KK was that bad.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Juggernaut.

How?!!? What the f**k?

KK hangs with guys like Pre-Crisis Supes. no expression

Juggs is out of his leauge here wink

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Grimm22
How?!!? What the f**k?

Honest question, How is he going to physically hurt Juggernaut?

Grimm22

Throw him into Space no expression

I donno, all I know is that KK is freakin undefeatable in h2h

Apolloknight
Throw him into Space no expression

I donno, all I know is that KK is freakin undefeatable in h2h

Juggernaut can return from space, and when he puts his shield up, how is karate kid going to hit him.

Milkie
no expression

newjak86
Juggernaut can return from space, and when he puts his shield up, how is karate kid going to hit him. Thats the truth but in reality I want people to decide this on without BFR so basically NO BFR allowed.

Sea King
Classic juggs has a sheild right?

if so then kk couldent even land a hit

(wow i was thinking the same as Apolloknight. i dident read the post to start off with. i just edited this part in after i did read it)

Alfheim
Damn man...of all the names they could think of they decided to call him karate kid!

I dunno man sometimes...DC....

Sea King
Originally posted by Alfheim
Damn man...of all the names they could think of they decided to call him karate kid!

I dunno man sometimes...DC....

yeah they could have done better

Accel
Possibly by using the same pressure points the Exemplar used.

golem370
Juggernaut is the ultimate fighter he is stronger then Thor tougher then Superman and only one person ever stop his from moving foward and that was War Hulk. All the pressure points knowledge in the world could stop Juggernaut... Karnak cut stop Hulk when hitting in his weakest spot that would be 20 times tougher to stop Juggernaut with a pressure point.

Sea King
Possibly by using the same pressure points the Exemplar used.

i say this may work since the sheild is not allowed.

it would effect him but i dont know would it hurt him bad enough to keep him down?

Accel
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut is the ultimate fighter he is stronger then Thor tougher then Superman and only one person ever stop his from moving foward and that was War Hulk. All the pressure points knowledge in the world could stop Juggernaut... Karnak cut stop Hulk when hitting in his weakest spot that would be 20 times tougher to stop Juggernaut with a pressure point.
Karnak ain't no Karate Kid.

Apolloknight
Karnak ain't no Karate Kid.

Pressure point strikes where used by another exemplar, And besides, there is nothing Karate Kid can do to Juggernaut that he wont heal from instantly.

Metalmanx
How?!!? What the f**k?

Same way no one else of KK's calibur can beat Juggernaut. By not being able to hurt him.

Fine, KK throws him a few hundred feet. Juggernaut walks back and continues the battle again. Sooner or later, Juggy is going to get his hands on KK and rip him apart. There's only SO MUCH jobber aura that can affect Juggy long enough to stay alive. After the aura runs out and the PIS dies down, Juggy will tear him limb from limb.

hawkwind
karate kids skills are so phenominal that he could probably shatter the cyttorak armor with one punch. but he better make sure he nails the punch with 100 percent accuracy or he is done for.

hellboy13
KK WOULD BE RAPED OVER OVER AGAIN AND START TO LIKE IT

Whittdawg92
KK can't hurt him, but Juggs ain't touch him.

Chaholdrudan
Classic Jugs is not human at all..no need to breathe , eat , sleep , rest ..whatever..his body is invulnerable WITHOUT his shield being on , he does not feel punches , kicks , energy blasts or anything short of magic and psionics( or stupid sound attacks..Nimrod) he does not feel pain and can not be damaged..forget about pressure points..this is not just some very durable dude , like Hulk or Super , this is magically enhanced person with unlimited stamina and infinite invincibility... as I said forget about pressure point..BFR or one dead Karate Kid

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut is the ultimate fighter he is stronger then Thor tougher then Superman and only one person ever stop his from moving foward and that was War Hulk. All the pressure points knowledge in the world could stop Juggernaut... Karnak cut stop Hulk when hitting in his weakest spot that would be 20 times tougher to stop Juggernaut with a pressure point. HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA, nice impression of a blindly stupid fanboy, but seriously, KK wins.

Newjak
bump shifty

Symmetric Chaos
The comic reading public wins because they get to see this awsome fight.

Newjak
Yes it is a great fight

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this Ralgh Macchio? Is this Hilary Swank? Really doesn't matter Juggy runs thru both.

Board Walker
KK takes this, he was plot device incarnated.

Newjak
Originally posted by Board Walker
KK takes this, he was plot device incarnated. So technically Juggernaut was quite the plot device back in the day as well.

Besides you can really only go by what they've done instead of what they could do.

tkitna
KK finds a way to win. He was bad personified.

nvrbeenwthagirl
KK wins. As he will probably know that telepathic Octopus hand to hand shit that batman 1million knew. it was a form of Telepathic Judo. either way, Karate kid knows all that shit. Juggernaut goes down.

long pig
Well, KK can't lose, but he can't win without a BFR. No way in hell Jug is touching him. This guy straight up dodged lightspeed objects. Stupidity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.