The Bible Logic Quiz! Are You A Good Christian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Take this test and see! laughing

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0203/biblelogicquiz.html

This tyrant hated everyone who was not a white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant heterosexual and attempted to exterminate everyone else, thus resulting in the violent slaughter of millions of people. On his death bed, he sincerely asked Jesus to take over his life.

A) Heaven

or

B) Hell

If you answered A) you are a true Christian! If you answered B) you are a heathen!

LMAO!

Quiero Mota
Then I guess I'm a heathen, because as much as I think of myself a Roman-Catholic, I honestly can't see such a person recieving atmittance into Heaven.

Imperial_Samura
That test made me hate online Christian test makers even more. Little surprise - I am a resounding heathen. If anyone would care to join me, I propose kicking down the gates of heaven, throwing out evil, murderous tyrant man(and his God), and rewarding those who really deserve it.

Who is with me?

Oh, and this would probably done better in the religion forum. Don't be shocked if it gets moved.

Bardock42
I got ****ed on the first one.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Bardock42
I got ****ed on the first one.

Yes, I love the way they don't even let finish the test, rather telling you "Wrong! Study the Bible!" after each question.

Imaginary
Uh you guys do know that site is a parody, right...?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imaginary
Uh you guys do know that site is a parody, right...?

You might be right, it didn't seem radical enough on the first glance.

The Pict

Bardock42

debbiejo
Oh, my god.........I'm getting all the answers right.......... laughing out loud
I guess I should answer this on how I really feel and not from what I've been raised as.....It's like I have a "cheat card"......lol

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
Oh, my god.........I'm getting all the answers right.......... laughing out loud
I guess I should answer this on how I really feel and not from what I've been raised as.....It's like I have a "cheat card"......lol

It's not really hard to get the answers right, you know. It's harder to actually believe it.

The Pict
Actually it would probably be more like Limbo...maybe purgatory.

for a little girl too young to understand religion to be condemned to hell?

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Pict
for a little girl too young to understand religion to be condemned to hell?

Hey, you settle your beef with Dante, I'm just the messenger.

debbiejo
It's not really hard to get the answers right, you know. It's harder to actually believe it. True.........I know all the ways of salvation......I will enter one way or another.........I have all the cheat cards from all the denominations and all the religions of the world...... cool

Bardock42
True.........I know all the ways of salvation......I will enter one way or another.........I have all the cheat cards from all the denominations and all the religions of the world...... cool

Look, you don't accept Jesus as your saviour (only saviour)...you are screwed.

The Pict
Hey, you settle your beef with Dante, I'm just the messenger.

a "punishment" like that cannot be true. the site was obviously a joke (but not a funny one)

Bardock42
a "punishment" like that cannot be true. the site was obviously a joke (but not a funny one)

Well, actually that is the true belief someone would have that believes in it (haha, I know). It's funny anyways.

debbiejo
Look, you don't accept Jesus as your saviour (only saviour)...you are screwed. Ill just say I was confused........and offer a gift...flowers

btw, I don't believe in all those myth stories......I'll remember to say that while I'm burning in hell.......

Bardock42
Ill just say I was confused........and offer a gift...flowers

btw, I don't believe in all those myth stories......I'll remember to say that while I'm burning in hell.......

And God will refuse it.

Do so...I'm aiming for Limbo, hanging out with all those great people sounds like a lot of fun.

JaehSkywalker
is that even true?

please answer me no joking.

Bardock42
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
is that even true?

please answer me no joking.

The side is a joke. But there are people that believe that.

silver_tears
It so doesnt work for me, I cant access the page erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears
It so doesnt work for me, I cant access the page erm
you lied to me cry ...you said you were going to bed cry ...you'll burn in hell for that cry

JaehSkywalker
The side is a joke. But there are people that believe that.
many stuff of those is wrong.. soo wrong... erm

Bardock42
many stuff of those is wrong.. soo wrong... erm

By your standards.

debbiejo
Bible logic is not logical......

Shakyamunison
C. He will return to this world, and have the karma of his past life as a stain on his life now.

Draco69
The site IS a satire. But if you go to the "Get the Answers!" link on the bottom of the quiz, you'll see the scripture of the Bible actually backs it up.

Imperial_Samura

Hey, we actually have people sometimes on this forum who believe such things - that a truly good person will be sent down to hell for all eternity for just not believing, while the biggest, most evil murder of all time could repent 5 seconds before death and enjoy heaven for eternity.

The site is a joke, but one that is very close to the truth for many of the black/white mentality Christians, who make plenty of things just like this.

Yes, and thus you'd have Christians who actually agree entirely with the unfair nature of what is being asked.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Draco69
The site IS a satire. But if you go to the "Get the Answers!" link on the bottom of the quiz, you'll see the scripture of the Bible actually backs it up.

some of the verses are interpreted wrong in my opinion.... erm

Draco69
some of the verses are interpreted wrong in my opinion.... erm

Not necessarily. Interpretation of a religous document is vast and complicated. Which is why there are so many sectors of Christianity.

They're taking the scripture literally to satire Fundamentalist Christians.

s|m
Originally posted by Draco69
Take this test and see! laughing

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0203/biblelogicquiz.html

This tyrant hated everyone who was not a white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant heterosexual and attempted to exterminate everyone else, thus resulting in the violent slaughter of millions of people. On his death bed, he sincerely asked Jesus to take over his life.

A) Heaven

or

B) Hell

If you answered A) you are a true Christian! If you answered B) you are a heathen!

LMAO!

What a crock of shit no expression
I somehow knew I'd fail this... miserably laughing

Not believing in "The Lord" doesn't necessairily make anyone a bad person.
For ****'s sake... there are so called "worshipers" who rape/kill/lie/steal/are rasists/etc, and just for the simple fact that they believe in Jesus and ask for forgiveness, they go to "heaven" no expression.
Now, is that justice? laughing out loud

I assume this was a joke... well, it's not funny.
Is it me, or... according to this quiz "The Lord" is a cold blooded dictator?

P.S. I'm an atheist. Y'all can throw rocks at me.

Nellinator
That website is quite obviously a parody to anyone who knows the scriptures. Their answers are flawed and do not take into consideration the entire scripture. Many of their answers are wrong and ignore the grace of God. I was rather disppointed.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Nellinator
That website is quite obviously a parody to anyone who knows the scriptures. Their answers are flawed and do not take into consideration the entire scripture. Many of their answers are wrong and ignore the grace of God. I was rather disppointed.

Well it is jokish, but assuming one reads the bible in context does the answer change in number 1... is the tyrant still saved despite everything?

And if one reads the Bible correctly does the answer change in number 3? Is she saved or damned?:

"This incredibly kind young Asian woman devoted her whole life to caring for the handicapped and rarely said an unkind word about anyone. However, though a Baptist missionary once witnessed to her for five minutes, she nevertheless chose to remain in the non-Christian religion her parents, grandparents, neighbors and friends had taught her all her life."

Or what about 8? Is the answer there different with the bible in conext? Is he, in a serious debate, saved or damned?:

"This intellectual just couldn’t bring himself to accept the outrageous, conflicting and bizarre stories of our faith. While he dedicated his life to helping others and personally chose not to engage in conduct the Bible deems sinful, he did so based on his personal convictions of right and wrong and not because the Lord ordered him to act that way. He died having helped thousands of individuals escape poverty, but he his intellect would not let him believe in Christ. "

Draco69
Nope. The answers remain the same if you take the Scripture literally and try not to "interpret" it as something else or using a totally contradicting quote in another paraphase of the Bible....

Imperial_Samura
Yes, I agree with that. The answers remain the same, only with the "correct" interpretation of the quotes in " context" it makes it sound nicer, more palatable. Basically the only difference I see is the spin.

Good people will go to hell if they don't believe, bad people can go to heaven if they do believe, now we just need to justify this...

debbiejo
I got an A+...........but don't believe this reality for a second..............sorry. angel

Guess I live by the fruits, but won't make it in according............

peejayd
* this is one of the most cruel website i've ever browsed, it was never Biblical and used John 3:16 & Hebrews 6:4-6 very poorly...

* there is no way God or Christ will punish an innocent child, moreso if it's only a fetus...

"But Jesus said, Suffer the little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for to such belongeth the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 19:14

"But when Jesus saw it, he was moved with indignation, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me; forbid them not: for to such belongeth the kingdom of God."
Mark 10:14

"But Jesus called them unto him, saying, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for to such belongeth the kingdom of God."
Luke 18:16

* the children belongeth to the kingdom of God in heaven...

* believing in Jesus but not obeying Him is hypocrisy...

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen."
I John 4:20

* good deeds are Biblical, without it, faith is dead...

Nellinator
Exactly what I thought. Like I said, the makers of the website took two passages and based every conclusion on them without considering the rest of scriptures. I think this is a mistake that many people make.

Bardiel13
Look at "beliefs" section. If you join them, you get find for every sin you commit. Wearing certain clothes can get you fined up to $300. Not for the money, eh? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.