Zabuza vs. Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
DUDES! Whats crackin!? I havent posted here in ages, since I have left I have developed a liking for Naruto. So while studying it, I have come across two characters from two ANimes, who strike me as similar, but there is still a gap in power. Naruto is many pegs lower than DBZ on a cosmic power scale. But arre both entertaining. The First Candidate is Zabuza.

His Rough and tough style, bashin people and willing to hack through his own comrades to take out his enemy. While sporting a large sword he also has vast Chakra abilities.

Whiel teh Second candidate Piccolo, whom I am taking from late DB, as Piccolo Jr. Takin him from DraonBall and not DBZ would make it a much closer power scale. So his abilities are very close to each otehrs power making this a good fight.

Pissolo only has early abilties

SITUATION

In a Forest, Picolo is stil wearing his weighted Clothing, Zabuza has his sword but no Haku, Piccolo just chugged a full bottle of water giving him full strength. He also has max Ki, and Zabuza has very High Chakra

BEGIN!

Emperor Ashtar
Piccolo wins, Your giving naruto characters too much credit.

Kayne Archeron
well, it's DB piccolo though, not the DBZ one

and i like how my vs. thread got closed for no reason... just because it's such a hard decision XP

DarkDethbringer
what my research shows, DragonBall level fighters is mayeb slightly above Naruto level

cloud_99
Piccolo would win easly
he would exstand his arm out and hit him crazy
and if his arm does get cut off he'll regrow it back
and he can shout ki blast

Nicca
bull all sabuza would have to do is pull out his hidden mist jutsu and piccolo would never see him until it was to late

and none of that piccolo would since him cause he sences ki not chakra though there're basicly the same stuff
my moneys still on Zabuza

cloud_99
True
Piccolo could not senes his chakra but he can hear him
with his supper hearing or
Piccolo could just fly out of the mist and just start blasting away into it

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
what my research shows, DragonBall level fighters is mayeb slightly above Naruto level

Slighty, who in naruto can blow up the moon?

Nicca
Naruto could if u've seen past eps. 180 u'ld agree if he tried i think he could

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Nicca
Naruto could if u've seen past eps. 180 u'ld agree if he tried i think he could

No, he cant, naruto has never demonstrated the power to destroy the moon.

Nicca
fighting sasuke he used the nine tailed chakra to gave him and throw him if he aimed that kind off power at the moon there is a chance that he could destroy the moon.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Nicca
fighting sasuke he used the nine tailed chakra to gave him and throw him if he aimed that kind off power at the moon there is a chance that he could destroy the moon.

Chances are nothing, the size of that attack was not strong enough to destroy the area let alone the moon. Piccolo kills with his eye closed.

Nicca
maybe ur right but
i still think if push naruto dos hav the power to blow up the moon

DarkDethbringer
Naruto is nothingh compared to Piccolo, current that is. Db could beat Naruto but with more effort. Zabuza would get beaten Ki is Chakra only dbz is just WAAY better aat it

cloud_99
i like wat Darkdethbringer said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.