Vast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kayne Archeron
i loooove this band. Here and Lost are two of their best songs. they might be doing another show where i live (yayz)

Alpha Centauri
Excellent band.

-AC

~Da Rev~
We use a bunch of their tunes in some of my videos that i've made. So i weant out and bought the CD. The first song on that CD is my favorite.

Victor Von Doom
Saw them at a really small venue in London. Very good show, and band.

Rather obscure in a way.

Punkyhermy
They're disturbing. Very effctive if that's what they aim for. no expression

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
They're disturbing. Very effctive if that's what they aim for. no expression

Disturbing how? There's nothing remotely disturbing about them/him.

-AC

Kayne Archeron
i can only think of 1 or 2 songs that would count as disturbing... overall, though..... wtf???

Punkyhermy
I have a confession to make: I heart VAST.

Seriously, I wish I'd been exposed to the beautifully composed concoction of music he creates sooner.

'Touched' is an exotically beautiful epic. Has to be my favorite song so far...'Flames' is passionate and the violin is appropriately soulful. 'Pretty when you cry' is dark...but powerfully so.

hm...I just wish I could find that disturbing song I heard that put me off at first...confused

Victor Von Doom
Have you just been on a downloading spree?

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Have you just been on a downloading spree?

More of a Youtubing session. wink stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Haha, how funny. "They're disturbing.", *Everyone says they're not* "I heart VAST.".

-AC

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Haha, how funny. "They're disturbing.", *Everyone says they're not* "I heart VAST.".

-AC

What the f**k?

I don't like your insinuation there.

But your welcome to suit yourself. wink

dani_california
i've only ever heard one of their songs and it was pretty good, but i guess i'll look into them now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.