All Star Superman vs Red Son Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Exchange E1 Superman & Superboy Prime for All Star Superman and Red Son Superman in their first encounter before the first crisis. The two meet, glance each other and then scan each other with their X-ray visions to find out what the deal is. After a mili-second Red Son Superman punshes All-Star without hesitation and starts an all out brawl between the Supermen. A big fight follows.

Discuss.

Grimm22
All Star supes punches him once and his head splatters over the walls big grin

MattDay
when all star lifted 250 quintillion with one arm, the prof stated he's around 3 times as strong as he used to be... what?! superman at normal is fairly strong then! but anyway dont have a clue, is the red sun superman the one who took on the gl corps and some other powerful heroes?

Superboy Prime
From what I gather yeah that's him. He also has no self-imposed limits.

MattDay
you meen he's fighting to his full potential... oh yea he beat wonder women and doomsday as well didnt he?

Superboy Prime
He fought Doomsday. He also fought Diana(WW) and her amazons.

MattDay
and none could stop him?

The Pict
what the heck is all star DC anyway? (don't hurt me)

MattDay
(kicked in the head) it springs off from the dc universe, although very detailed and exactly the same it more of a what if, like with superman sleeping in the son and coming out only to find he's overloaded and scarily powerul but dying from it.

ChaoticReign
He gets to close to save some crazy mission and becomes supercharged basically. It's rough on his cells and he is supposedly dying but he is now excessively powerful. Anyway as much as I loved commie superman allstar utterly rapes him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.