Warning if your children are goth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
I saw this on another forum by a guy who got it in his spam folder and just HAD to show it to you!

This is seriously, what it says! Comments anyone?

JaehSkywalker
i'm not even goth and i do some of those things... erm

Bardock42
Are you sure you saw it on another forum? Not KMC? Because we had it posted. I just don't remember where..and the search function sucks.

silver_tears
So I'm goth then dodgy

And isn't it called Count Chocula, what the hell is Count Dracula cereal blink

JaehSkywalker
i even share the bible and my virtues online as a christian. and i know i'm real. and that is plain weird. is that list evn true.. erm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Are you sure you saw it on another forum? Not KMC? Because we had it posted. I just don't remember where..and the search function sucks. Yep. I'm not allowed to give you the url though. But I can PM it to you if you want.

Edit: Did anyone read all of it? Some of it when I read I just burst out laughing. laughing

Roland
wtf are "goth-related foods." ? ? ?

and who doesn't know that it's called Count Chocula! What the f**k?

BlackSunshine
Thats funny....I guess that means I'm goth. shock

lord xyz
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Thats funny....I guess that means I'm goth. shock You need help then! laughing

Did anyone see this?

Or my personal favourite:

How can you be homosexual and bisexual? laughing

Sometimes I like boys, other times I like girls and boys? It just doesn't work! hysterical2

Templares
-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.

laughing laughing laughing

-EXPRESSES AN INTEREST IN SEX

Why am i not surprised no . . . .

lord xyz
Because those people are ****ed up. yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by Templares

laughing laughing laughing

-EXPRESSES AN INTEREST IN SEX

Why am i not surprised no . . . . Because you already knew that sex is bad?

lord xyz
Because you already knew that sex is bad? If sex is bad why does it feel so good?

Templares
Because you already knew that sex is bad?

Coming from the guys/gals of St. Mary's Catholic Church, chances are, anything remotely connected to sex is the Devil's work.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Templares
Coming from the guys/gals of St. Mary's Catholic Church, chances are, anything remotely connected to sex is the Devil's work. So are greek and egyptian symbols.

I bet you won't find any stars of David classed as a "devil worshoping" symbol. laughing

edit: The architectural style of gothic actually started on churches, the whole goth "scene" was originally based on that. Ironic isn't it?

cking
I had some goth neighbors. really weird people.fear

Eis
Originally posted by lord xyz
I saw this on another forum by a guy who got it in his spam folder and just HAD to show it to you!

9 of these things apply to me. Anyway how can anyone be bisexual and homosexual at the same time?

EDIT: I just saw xyz posted the same question, oh well...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Eis
9 of these things apply to me. Anyway how can anyone be bisexual and homosexual at the same time?

EDIT: I just saw xyz posted the same question, oh well... What about "suicidal and/or depressed"?

Magee
It says and/ or not homosexual and bisexual. wink

Either way that list is just so wrong and idiotic. Im not a goth, i spend time on internet, i masturbate, think about sex, eat cereal lol.

Eis
Originally posted by Magee

Either way that list is just so wrong and idiotic. Im not a goth, i spend time on internet, i masturbate, think about sex, eat cereal lol.
It says "-Is homosexual and/or bisexual." If they had wanted to say "-Is homosexual or Bisexual." they would've said so. It's a mistake, period.

Mišt
-Expresses an interest in sex.

-Masturbates

Everyone is goth then, we're all going to hell.no expression

Seriously, how can you honestly associate any of the following with a gothic following?What the f**k?

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Spends large amounts of time alone.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media
sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.)

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.

Religion should just be abolished so we dont have these nuts running around.

ILoveMyDaniel

Lots of the things on that list have to do with me in some way, shape, or form, but who actually gives a crap considering I'm a nice person and I love my life (most of the time), I just like to wear black whilst doing so. no expression
I love God and have always believed in God and I don't believe he'll reject me because of any of it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Lots of the things on that list have to do with me in some way, shape, or form, but who actually gives a crap considering I'm a nice person and I love my life (most of the time), I just like to wear black whilst doing so. no expression

God does....

ILoveMyDaniel
God does....
Well, if so, maybe he should've took my life by now. smile

Bardock42
Well, if so, maybe he should've took my life by now. smile

He doesn't do that....never read the Bible?

You will just be denied to enter his realm after death.

lord xyz
yawn Leave it to ILoveMyDaniel to say something moronic just to disagree with me...

ILoveMyDaniel
He doesn't do that....never read the Bible?

You will just be denied to enter his realm after death.
No, never read it.
Oh well, then! Lol. I love meh black, and God should'nt deny me just because I wear it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Magee

Either way that list is just so wrong and idiotic. Im not a goth, i spend time on internet, i masturbate, think about sex, eat cereal lol. You do understand what and/or means don't you?

ILoveMyDaniel
yawn Leave it to ILoveMyDaniel to say something moronic just to disagree with me...
This is coming from a 14 year old....no expression
Actually the fact that I was in disagreement has nothing to do with "just doing it to disagree with you" considering it's a stupid thought anyway that wearing black and/or doing/having a few more things on the list, will cause God to reject someone. WRONG!

lord xyz
No, never read it.
Oh well, then! Lol. I love meh black, and God should'nt deny me just because I wear it. There is no God. He's as real as Santa.

Actually the fact that I was in disagreement has nothing to do with "just doing it to disagree with you" considering it's a stupid thought anyway that wearing black and/or doing/having a few more things on the list, will cause God to reject someone. WRONG! Hey, I didn't say it. St. Mary's School did.

Bardock42
No, never read it.
Oh well, then! Lol. I love meh black, and God should'nt deny me just because I wear it.
yeah, well, he does anyways.

Actually the fact that I was in disagreement has nothing to do with "just doing it to disagree with you" considering it's a stupid thought anyway that wearing black and/or doing/having a few more things on the list, will cause God to reject someone. WRONG!

This is coming from a 17 year old....no expression

pr1983

crock. of. shit.

lord xyz
???

ILoveMyDaniel
There is no God. He's as real as Santa.

Hey, I didn't say it. St. Mary's School did.
That's YOUR opinion.
Originally posted by pr1983
crock. of. shit.
thumb up

lord xyz
That's YOUR opinion.

thumb up And how do you opinionate a theory exactly?

pr1983
???

Sorry, i quoted it wrong...

most of those criteria apply to me, and i've never in my life come close to being considered a goth...

Its shit like that makes me ashamed to be catholic...

lord xyz
edit: The architectural style of gothic actually started on churches, the whole goth "scene" was originally based on that. Ironic isn't it?

Bardock42
I fail to see the irony in that.

lord xyz
They hate goths, even though gothnicity was a christian thing and supported christ. So did the pentagram!

pr1983
Is that a reply to me?

lord xyz
Yes pr1983.

.Dance_Inside.
I agreed with about 10 of those things and I'm not even goth at all. What the hell?

pr1983
Yes pr1983.

Oh... ok... that's confusing... i don't see what gothic architecture has to do with my anger toward some of my fellow catholics...

lord xyz
It says Philosophy is a religion! shock laughing So stupid.

Bardock42
They hate goths, even though gothnicity was a christian thing and supported christ. So did the pentagram!

I still fail to see the irony.

Flamboyant4Life
I do 18 of those things and I'm far from goth. What the f**k? Eats Count CHOCULA.What the f**k? Watches cableWhat the f**k? Expresses an interest in sex What the f**k?
Spends time with friends without the company of an adult What the f**k?

lord xyz
I know! But the funniest part is, it was emailed to someone as spam. laughing

lord xyz
I still fail at life. evilninja

Flamboyant4Life
srug

Darth Jello
Goth girls rock in the sack

ILoveMyDaniel
And how do you opinionate a theory exactly?
Please use words that you can actually understand before posting. I base my belief solely on the fact that I was born into it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Bardock42
Please use words that you can actually understand before posting. I base my belief solely on the fact that I was born into it and wouldn't have it any other way.
You are joking, right?

lord xyz
You didn't answer my question. You just posted a failed attempt to make me look stupid. Well done. noneup

Bardock42
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Goth girls rock in the sack

Gotta get me one of those.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Goth girls rock in the sack Girl goths are so cool and juicy. big grin

Imperial_Samura
-Frequently wears black clothing. - Sacre Bleu! That is me. And nearly everybody else. Who doesn't were black clothing sometimes?

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts. - Save me lord, for I wear band t-shirts sometimes.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish. - Hmmm. Can't claim that (actually I can this one time...)

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include:
reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other
Satanic worshipping symbols. - Not big on jewelery.

-Shows an interest in piercing or tattoos. - Not really (at least not on me)

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of
music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks
against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) - That's pretty broad. I probably fall under it somewhere.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak
eccentrically. - Well, I am fairly eccentric, and I like other eccentric people so...

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such
as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. - Yep, I'm doomed (except on the sports front)

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic,
the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan. - So, I guess fantasy literature and history and etc means I'm doomed here to.

-Takes drugs. - No.

-Drinks alcohol. - Occasionally.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. - No (but then neither are most Goths)

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.) - No.

-Complains of boredom. - Hmmm. Most teenagers out there (WTF?)

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. - Burn insomniacs!

-Is excessively awake during the night. - I quite like the night, and that is when parties etc are on...

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to
vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.) - Are they confusing vampires with Goths? I see Goths out all the time in the sun.

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. - Shock horror! So do most teenagers.

-Spends large amounts of time alone. - Well, I do like solitude sometimes.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.) - WTF? Again? Guess I'm under this as well.

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. - Hahahahahah.... Hahahahah..... hahahahahaha. Ah, extreme Christians, how foolish thou are.

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and
elders are but a few examples of this. - Not me.

-Misbehaves at school. - I liked school.

-Misbehaves at home. - I liked home.

-Eats excessively or too little. - So... super models on tha path to Goth hood?

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. - Ouch, I think I ruptured my spleen laughing. Count Dracula cereal? Do they mean Count Chocula?

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood.
(Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) - Once again the Vampire/Goth mix up.

sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) - I imagine the list would consist of the weather channel and evangelism. I'm under this as well.

-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature. - Yep, I'm here as well.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. - And here (though I question " excessively"wink

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. - Violently shakes head to music? God God is sad if he gets upset over head shaking.

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner. - I know how to Tango and Salsa. Bad me.

-Expresses an interest in sex. - Ummm....

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. - Philosophy - cult religion of tomorrow. I knew my intellectual pursuits would doom me.

-Claims to be a goth. - No.

Well, I seem, by conservative figures, to qualify for up to 10+ of these things. It makes me laugh to think of taking a child to a mental health centre because they get bored or like to wear band t-shirts. All I know is I better not encounter parents using this kind of check list when I eventually get into psychology/psychiatry.

I'll agree with that.

Imperial_Samura

Actually Gothic architecture, ancient Goth tribes etc have little to nothing to do with the modern Gothic subculture.

Back during the middle ages and, much more commonly, the Renaissance, Gothic was used as a derogatory term. People, at that point in time, held onto the concept Rome was the pinnacle of civilisation, the height of perfection. Anything that came afterwards would never be as good in their mind, unless they returned to Roman levels.

Now, this was blamed on Barbarians (who they believed had destroyed Rome, despite Rome playing a large part in its own fall) - primarily it became synonymous with the Goth. Now the barbarians/Goths were seen to have inherited the realms of the fallen Rome, and set about building. Of course to the Roman supremacists no matter how grand the things built, it was still Gothic (read barbarian.) This is ironic as Gothic architecture, literature etc. are very deserving of respect, and it gets it now, and the term "Gothic" no longer carries those negative Middle Ages connotations of inferiority. Because Gothic architecture is beautiful and should be appreciated.

Bloigen
hysterical2

Well, atleast it's their chid not their child.

Lana
I've seen this before many many times. It's so ridiculously funny.

I think I said yes to....25 of those things? I wasn't aware liking black and listening to music and liking my privacy and etc would make me an evil person.

Oh well!

SugarBaby
So everyone is a goth then huh?

-Masturbates
Again ^^^

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual
Homosexuals are the brightest people ever

NINJ4_BL4D3
What...................I do some of the stuff on that list.......who made that list anyway?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Lana
I've seen this before many many times. It's so ridiculously funny.

I think I said yes to....25 of those things? I wasn't aware liking black and listening to music and liking my privacy and etc would make me an evil person.

Oh well!

Yay! I'm in good company.

PuffyCheese
blink BWAHAHA! Wow, this is seriously hilarious. I think me and just about everyone I know is a goth (apparantly)!

Imperial_Samura
I think they could have saved a lot of time by summarising such:

"Do you have a teenager? Then you have a Goth problem, as all common and uncommon behavioral and social traits of teenagers are a sign of Gothness. This means they are damned. Thankyou and have a good day."

JaehSkywalker
lol...........

that list was plain... stupid

lil bitchiness
This is not a religious discussion. There is a thread like this in the OTF already., so moving.

Inspectah Deck
looks like you all are going to hell srug

Ronny
"Satanic worshipping symbols."

laughing out loud Haha, worshiping symbols for a group that doesnt worship.

Mišt
Ronny next time you get sexual urges, just be cautioned that they are the signs of being a goth, and you wont be allowed to enter heaven when you die.

ILoveMyDaniel
See you guys down in hell! If one of you recognize me from the Official Members Picture Thread, tell me while I'm being lashed on the back with Satan's Whip and I'll see if I can remember you.

Bloigen
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar5162_59.gif

laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
Like my icon, aye?

s|m
That's ****ing retarded.
I've checked 19 of them eek!
Seriously now, everyone does at least 7, let's say...

Count dracula cereal? What the f**k?
Apparently that doesn't exist.
I'm certain they've confused it with this. I had to google it no expression... curiosity burns sad

****ing retards...

~Rad~

I think that whoever wrote that should go f*ck himself.......

JacopeX
Originally posted by ~Rad~
I think that whoever wrote that should go f*ck himself....... Whatever!

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
"Satanic worshipping symbols."

laughing out loud Haha, worshiping symbols for a group that doesnt worship.

You know very well that the average person knows ****-all about Satanism stick out tongue

~Rad~
Originally posted by JacopeX
Whatever!

What? confused That was nothing but the same worthless shit I hear everyday.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Originally posted by ~Rad~
What? confused That was nothing but the same worthless shit I hear everyday.... roll eyes (sarcastic) ok

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar5162_59.gif

laughing That is the funniest thing ever. hysterical2

ILoveMyDaniel
smile MINE!

lord xyz
I know and it's so funny.

ILoveMyDaniel
You've never seen it before?

$noopbert

This is seriously, what it says! Comments anyone? Where is this forum?

lord xyz
You do know it's against the rules to show other forums.

$noopbert
Send me the link in a PM then.

ILoveMyDaniel
Ahahahahahah.

H. S. 6
Apparently I'm gothic.

Dammit... I always knew there was something wrong with me. disgust

RogerRamjet
oh my God!! my wife is a Go...Lord help me!! sad

Darth Kreiger
Wow, I'm a Goth, and I never knew it =( Cereal is the Devil NOOOO

lord xyz
So's TV, sex, gays, philosophy and ancient egyptian symbols. laughing out loud

Morning_Glory

Im not even close to being goth and I do most of those things blink

lord xyz
The ones I do:

Well, I wear black more than anything else.

Hey, I'm sure you like nipple rings too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Does linkin park count? confused

Goths are cool!

yes

Yes to all!

Caffiene, alcohol, nicotine, anti-biotics, it's all good.

See above.

Depression is normal.

Yes yes and yes!

Sometimes the former, sometimes the latter.

Well it's better than bein' burnt, blind and/or ginger.

Yes.

Yes again.

Yes, I speak to the devil.

Who doesn't?

Well, seing as they're cruel to me, YES!

yes

yes

Sometimes the former, sometimes the latter.

Blood is tasty!

I'll say yes. Seeing as I've seen a lot of sex, violence and profanity.

Yep.

Yep!

rock

Sex is the meaning of life man.

Roughly once a day!

Since when is Philosophy a religion? Anyway, yes I do like philosophy, it opens my mind.

I am a goth.

Well lets see my score!

30! laughing I'm not even a goth! I'm how you say, 'Independant'.

R.F.

R.F.
Well... This sorta proves it... ALL TEENAGERS ARE EVIL DEVIL-WORSHIPPING FREAKS!!! YAY FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

silver_tears
Yea, I dont misbehave at home, I've no reason to blink
So I would be #1

R.F.
You've never argued with your parents?

silver_tears
Sure, but that's not misbehaving, misbehaving's more than that

JaehSkywalker
-Frequently wears black clothing.
I black. though my skin is the SW black one, i don't like black much.

What's wrong with that? though i don't wear stuff like that...

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish.
black stuff like that makes you look like full of black eyes, have dead lips and dead fingernails IMO. and i don't do that...

Satanic worshipping symbols.
Nope. never did.

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
Is that bad? some tatoos*depends on the inscription/pic/or whatever* are cool...

against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
that's extremely bad, and i don't do that.

eccentrically.
eccentrically in what way?

as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
not me!

the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
bad... not me...

-Takes drugs.
umm... nope

-Drinks alcohol.
nope...

-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
nope...

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
nope...

-Complains of boredom.
um... isn't it really just plain boring sometimes?

-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
isn't that usual this days?

-Is excessively awake during the night.
um... you would be if you're doing something important for you...

vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)
ummm.... nope not me...

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
aren't some teens like that? though my amount of privacy ain't unusual.

umm... what if you really need it... and what if there was no one else to talk to about something that you want to talk about?

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)
umm... sometimes you think about stuff... even think about the bible or something.. erm

you don't wanna be a momma's boy or have no freedom forever right?

elders are but a few examples of this.
sometimes, but not all the time... sorry everyone.. big grin

-Misbehaves at school.
um.. everyone does that. no expression

-Misbehaves at home.
um.. everybody does that. no expression

-Eats excessively or too little.
ummm... even our pastor loves to eat..

i don't even know what those are...

(Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
yuck!

cable tv? everybody does that. Even my mom and dad... no expression

umm... what's wrong with that? violence: its not like you're going to do it or anything... erm

not always.. its a hobby... erm and some people use it frequently becuase they need to.. >.<

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
i don't know about this... i don't do it anyway...

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
umm.... i don't know about this either.

umm... erm

-Masturbates
umm... erm

is being both even possible? and just plain no.

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
i don't know about this. I respect every religion, even though i think some are bad.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
umm.. plain no.

-Claims to be a goth.
i don't!

Ronny
I have black shirts, but i mostly wear colours during hot seasons blink

Yea... confused

I wear eyeliner and mascara.. happy thats it

.. I have a necklace with a seahorse on it.. its made of silver..

.. Cause that is SO rare.

Has my dad read this?

eccentrically.
Eccentric people make me happy. not depressed.

Eww God Eww sports

.. That stuff doesnt involve satan...

-Takes drugs.
So?

-Drinks alcohol.
and?

and/or?? Yea im suicidal but im not depressed. wtf? No

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)
I like my limbs

-Complains of boredom.
That happens when you have a boring family

OMG every teenager in the WORLD?!?!?!

I'm an insomniac

I like light happy

Cause I'm usually playing with myself...

Nope

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)
WTF? speak to evil sprits? are you on CRACK?

.. Like every teenager?

Cause theyre bossy and forceful yeah

-Misbehaves at school.
URduh

-Misbehaves at home.
Not really

I eat excessively.. come here so i can puke green satan juice on you

I like count chocula ermm

(Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
No thank you blink weird

OMG CABLE? .. i dont have cable.. but i watch it at my boyfriend house

Are there.. any.. other kind?

... I'm.. a geek.. urduh

Wtf are Satanic symbols? and headbanging rocks my brain around and hurts my skull.. it hurts...

Oh no!

I must be a goth.

-Masturbates
Oh i got it bad

.. Im gaining point with god now for my heterosexualness

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
... ... Orginized Religion is a cult. INCLUDING christianity and its secs.

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".
... who the hell.

-Claims to be a goth.
No

WTF?

BackFire
Goths are funny and their heads are good toilet cleaners.

lord xyz
Originally posted by BackFire
Goths are funny and their heads are good toilet cleaners. So's Vinny Valentine. ermm

Devalion
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i'm not even goth and i do some of those things... erm

Ditto

Lana
Oh what the hell, I'll go through them all.

--

What can I say. I look good in black.

You are NOT getting my Tool shirt from me.

Meh, black makeup looks tacky.

I used to have an ankh necklace. It was cool. The chain broke sad

I plan on getting a tattoo soon, actually.

Anti-social music? WTF? I suppose that a lot of what I listen to would be considered such.

eccentrically.
How do you define normal?

Boring, boring, boring, boring.

Well excuse me for loving all things fantasy.

-Takes drugs.
Nyep.

-Drinks alcohol.
Nyep.

...depression sucks. But isn't evil.

Nyep.

-Complains of boredom.
I have the attention span of an ADHD goldfish that someone has just shown a strobelight to.

It's called I get very tired.

Hello insomnia.

I'm a redhead. I've got fair skin and a family history of skin cancer. The sun is EVIL.

Yeah. Who doesn't?

Hey, I like my peace and quiet.

And as again...I like my peace and quiet.

Well, I am only 20 years old.

If they're going to tell me to do something I don't think is right, damn straight I'll disregard them.

-Misbehaves at school.
Nope, never did this, unless you count ditching college classes.

-Misbehaves at home.
Nah, not really.

I have no appetite. Go away.

Count Chocula's yummy though!

Yick. I'm not a vampire.

What, no Cartoon Network? confused

RPGs kick ass. And video game violence isn't real violence.

And that's evil?

That's Satanic?

whistling well, I have pole-danced before.

More than just a passing interest, I think.

-Masturbates
Who doesn't?

And/or? For the record, I am bisexual.

Philosphy is neither a cult nor a religion. And it's damn cool and interesting to study.

No, but I have a Happy Bunny pin that says "People are stupid".

-Claims to be a goth.
Nope, because I'm not.

---

Huzzah, I'm going to hell roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prabhodh
"-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism."

how the feck are those dangerous cult religions?

this person's a retard.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Prabhodh
"-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism."

this person's a retard.

Satanism- DOnt get me started on that one, that you should know.

Scientology- Well this is the only one that i know of thats negative. Check it out

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

http://theunfunnysequel.ytmnd.com/

Syren

eccentrically.

I have to ask how sports got lumped together with the Bible.

-Takes drugs.

-Drinks alcohol.

-Complains of boredom.

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your chid may speak to evil spirits through meditation.)

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

Ok, now I'm sure this is a joke.

-Masturbates

All of the above things I have done or am currently doing. Point proven.

John!attheDisco
Lord xyz,

I would like to thank you for pulling that up from where ever you got it from, that is the funniest thing I have ever read,

Sincerely (not that I can be sincere after that since I'm such a goth)
John

lord xyz
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Lord xyz,

I would like to thank you for pulling that up from where ever you got it from, that is the funniest thing I have ever read,

Sincerely (not that I can be sincere after that since I'm such a goth)
John Thanks. cool

vraya the great
I'm goth, and I didn't even know I was goth.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Prabhodh

this person's a retard. hysterical

BakaXero
according to this, 99.9% of all children are goths no expression

lord xyz
Well lets see my score!

30! laughing I'm not even a goth! I'm how you say, 'Independant'.

vraya the great

eccentrically.

-Takes drugs.

-Complains of boredom.

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

oh now wtf?

I suck on my cuts that I geterm

-Masturbates

I feel so evil. cry

lord xyz
Is suicidal and/or depressed

Is homosexual and/or bisexual

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.