eldest fans:help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mirja
this is my first post n i m nervous but
Help me if u can
I have read this fantastic book eldest but theres one thing which I cant stop thinking about. when oromis asked eragon why is it necessary to kill galbatorix ,eragon gave an unsatisfactory answer as far as I m concerned .i cant stop pondering d right answer .at one point I want him killed but at other I think of how much destruction it will cause which will equal d destruction gal has done throughout his life .before answering keep in mind what havoc it created when osama was attacked by American eragon bush.

babyccino
Galbatorix has to be killed coz
1 it is a story and the baddie always needs to die
2 he was the one that killed Eragons uncle so he wants revenge
And if this doesnt really make sense its coz i read the book a while ago and can't remember it all to well

mirja
why shud baddie take take a million lives be4 he dies
& why shud eragon take revenge by instigating same vengence in millions of people who will suffer in the war . and war will take place 4 sure for galb is not the bad king 4 nothin

the journey is endless

babyccino
u confuze me

mirja
m like that lady

sorry but dont get so confused its my job

i m sayin only this: why shud eragon drag so many people wid him to death in order to take his revenge

Barker
What the f**k?

Take a Mintue or two to type that up like a Human, Jr.

R.F.
Punctuation and grammar are good. Apparently, you people have never heard of it. I can not understand a word that you wrote!

mirja
i have written wht is there in my mind which,according to me,is called confusion
but i think i got my answer
** d clouds of confusion r scattering revealing d light of mighty gyan &blah blah blah **
thanx very much & surely u barker & R.F. i m obliged to u 2 4 reminding my flaws
wht do u think i shud give u
**punches**

babyccino
Ok that is soooo confusing

Swirly Girl
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n134/BlkScorp/motivator1806316.jpg

SilverWave
^
^
^ funny smile

you know what i didnt like about eldest? how he used that magick on that little girl but in the first book when he said the blessing on her he didnt use any power so why is she cursed in the second book, if youve read it you all know who im talking about.

masterkit
Will Someone Please Answer Her Question

~Forever*Alone~
i think hes trying to kill galabatorix(sp?) because hes a bad ruler and hes making life hard on everybody.

i dont remember the books so well, theres always multiple sides to everything, and i cant be bothered to read the books again....

Spidervlad
Okey, I think Eragon's second answer got it right.
Galbotrax is immortal like elves and other riders, thus he can live for centuries more, causing millions of people to die through the process. It would be better to kill him now.

Saphira
Yeah, if all the people don't mobilize to kill Galbatorix, he will stay alive for ages and ages and ages and ages, and kill loads and loads and loads and loads of people. And he will wipe out the dragons and the elves and the dwarves. So I think he should die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.