Harry Potter and the...(Not Sure Yet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brit531

Brit531

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
Pretty good!!

Sirius_Rulez
i think it was really good!!

Brit531
thank you i should be posting soon

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
That was great!!

Brit531
who put its horrible and can you tell me why

l.saratn
Nope not me. I voted i love it

Brit531
I didn't even know you were reading it and thanks. Though I stil want to know who did say it was horrible and why they said it

l.saratn
Hehehe I work in many mysterious ways! big grin

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
GREAT!!

Brit531
Really I thought it sucked.

d-fly_girl008
It didn't!! It was awesome!

Brit531
ok, the next post should be up in at the most two days

d-fly_girl008
Yay!!

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
Wonderful job!!

Sirius_Rulez
that was really good

Brit531
when perople put it's horrible can you at least tell me why so I can fix it a little

OhILuvHP
keep it up!

Brit531
you like it???

hproxmysox93
good job..keep it up..update more plz!!

Brit531
I will be posting soon, hopefully, but I have to get the homework that I was assigned from school done first.

Brit531

hproxmysox93
wow..so is brittany a vampire or something? that was really good btw.

Brit531
you will find out soon and i will hopefully be posting soon big grin

Sirius_Rulez
that was really good!

Brit531
thanks, but personally I think it sucked

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
Very good!! So Brittany is a vampire??

Brit531
well technically yes but she can go out in the sun if she wears a ring..... and yes she is

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
That was better!! I like it a lot!!

Brit531
I should have my friend help me add detail everytime before I post!! Lol, I have to write the next part still so when I get an idea I will.

Sirius_Rulez
i loked that heaps!

Sirius_Rulez
i mean liked, lol

dumbledorez.gal
i love your style of writing and your story is fab! smile

Brit531
thanks, both of you. I should be posting by the Tuesday or Wendsday hopefully

Brit531

Sirius_Rulez
that was good

Brit531
thanks... but im stuck and need ideas! if anyone has any pm i really need some

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
It wasn't as good as the rest, I have to admit, but it was still pretty good!!

Sirius_Rulez
ye, i agree with d-fly

Brit531
yea im still having writers block and trying to get over it..... i no it was crappy but it was something i didnt want you waiting that long

Brit531

Brit531

Brit531

Brit531

Brit531

Brit531

Nickey
Write More.
Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

Brit531
are you serious? i thought it sucked personally. though i am sorry to say..... i have writers block for my own story... or should i say i dont know how to phrase the words that i want to get out

Nickey
Just try.
I'm sure you'll do fine.

Brit531
No I don't try that anymore because the last time I did..... I failed an essay.

Nickey
Originally posted by Brit531
No I don't try that anymore because the last time I did..... I failed an essay.

So.
Please continue.

Brit531
Fine, but I am still trying to figure a few things out. I have so many different parts playing out in my head for the story it hurts my head. Though I think I figured it out...... So I should be posting soon..... I think...

By the way Nickey.... you are impacient

Sirius_Rulez
its good. plz post again soon.

Brit531
i will when i think of the next part

Janey
Dude, It's me...*Checks I.D.*....Yeh it's me...Keep writing!!!! I love it so far...(except for that one pairing that I told you about)

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Denniz234
hey brit great story! urs is well better than mines turning out (ill p.m the update soon) anyway keep up the great work!

Brit531
I think your story is really good Denniz, you should not downgrade yourself like I do because personally I think my story is horrible. Though everyone tells me it is good!

d-fly_girl008
It's gotten really good!! Awesome!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I've been busy.

Brit531
Don't worry so have I. I have been so busy I haven't really posted in like a month or more. Well, I have something to post right now, but there is going to be a cliffhanger. Though that is for the best. I will be posting hopefull in the next hour or less than an hour. Maybe even a couple of minutes.

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
It was sweet!!

Janey
Don't worry so have I. I have been so busy I haven't really posted in like a month or more. Well, I have something to post right now, but there is going to be a cliffhanger. Though that is for the best. I will be posting hopefull in the next hour or less than an hour. Maybe even a couple of minutes.

You degrade youre self too much............It annoys me...You are smarter and stuff than you think you are....and a better author too!
I should work more on my story.

Brit531
Originally posted by Janey
You degrade youre self too much............It annoys me...You are smarter and stuff than you think you are....and a better author too!
I should work more on my story.

I was not trying to downgrade myself you know. Though I do all the time and I am not downgrading myself all the time now am I. Your downgrading yourself too. I have read some of the stuff you have written and it is really good. So don't downgrade yourself. Anyway, Janie see you on Monday.

bassist
very good story...it gets better and better

Brit531
thanks... im trying to write the next part but i keep screwing it up. i'll try and post it soon though

Denniz234
thanks... im trying to write the next part but i keep screwing it up. i'll try and post it soon though

I keep screwing mine up too lol. do you wanna send eachothers storys and we will both give eachother advice. just an idea it's ok if you dont want to.

Brit531
Sure I dont mind...... I'll send you the part when i finish it. If you want.

Denniz234
ok ill send you mine when I receive yours

Brit531
ok

d-fly_girl008
Any chance of getting a new peice??

Brit531

d-fly_girl008
Wow, great job!!

Brit531
I had help from Denniz and thank you

d-fly_girl008
You're welcome!

Denniz234
lol don't be modest, she done all of it by herself I just corrected a few things and I agree with d-fly your doing a great job!

Brit531
thank-you lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.