Silly Silly Scottie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scottie
So yesterday me and my brother decide to go to the cinema to see POTC2.pirate2

so i go on t'internet and book the tickets with "Vue" cinema type

when we get there and i have to swipe my card in the computer thingy to get my tickets it wouldn't recognise my card sweat

so i ask the girl behind the counter for help and she says "do you have your conformation booking number"

Luckily i did (i printed it off all the details before we left) so i give her it and she signs the sheet i printed off and said that i had to show this to the guy and the entrance bit where you go to the screens...

i know what your thinking - "he's one smart cookie for thinking ahead"...

NO I'M NOT mad

...I'll continue....

so we get a bite to eat before it starts and it hits me

SH!T ive forgotten my student card...why do i need my student card you ask...because i had purchased two student tickets and if i don't have my student card then i don't get in...so we decide to take a chance and hope they don't ask to see my student card

so we get to the screen entrance bit and i hand over the signed piece of paper saying why i had no tickets the guy says "oh thats should be okay but you've booked your tickets for the wrong cinema...

jawdrop

let me explain...there are TWO "Vue" cinemas in Edinburgh...TWO...NOT ONE...TWO...After all the hassle with my card not working and forgetting my student card I had booked at THE WRONG F*CKING CINEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily for me the guy let us in...after all, i had paid for two tickets...it was for another cinema...but still i had...so we watched the film and all was well

The End

Bloigen
That's pretty stupid. herbnone

Bardock42
So basically you could have just gone there..bought the tickets and watched the movie? But didn't? Alright. If you didn't like Jules I'd insult you now.

Flamboyant4Life
Haha

Scottie
Originally posted by Bloigen
That's pretty stupid. herbnone

Yes it really really was

Originally posted by Bardock42
So basically you could have just gone there..bought the tickets and watched the movie? But didn't? Alright. If you didn't like Jules I'd insult you now.

the reason i got the tickets online was bacause i was at work at the time and they would have been sold out by the time we got there

Bardock42
Originally posted by Scottie
Yes it really really was

the reason i got the tickets online was bacause i was at work at the time and they would have been sold out by the time we got there

Just..that they didn't...since you got a place although not having booked, right?

~Da Rev~
Jules is the shit.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Jules is the shit.

He's a mushroom cloud laying mother****er, mother****er!

Scottie
Just..that they didn't...since you got a place although not having booked, right?

i didnt know that at the time when i booked them in the morning, the guy checked his booking sheet and there where about five or six seats left

~Da Rev~
He's a mushroom cloud laying mother****er, mother****er! I use that in my everyday life laughing

Bardock42
i didnt know that at the time when i booked them in the morning, the guy checked his booking sheet and there where about five or six seats left

Oh well, I forgive you, since the other stuff was pretty stupid too...and because you like Jules.

I use that in my everyday life laughing

I can't...no one speaks English here cry

And if I try it in German they look at me weird.

~Da Rev~
Oh well, I forgive you, since the other stuff was pretty stupid too...and because you like Jules.

I can't...no one speaks English here cry

And if I try it in German they look at me weird. Those bastards.

Flamboyant4Life
Edit: NVM

Bardock42
Those bastards.

Yeah, I'da call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on them homes there with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. I'da get medieval on their asses.

But I don't think they would appreciate the reference.

~Da Rev~
Yeah, I'da call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' *******, who'll go to work on them homes there with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. I'da get medieval on their asses.

But I don't think they would appreciate the reference. But would you rub a dudes feet?

Bardock42
But would you rub a dudes feet?

....**** you.

~Da Rev~
Excellent evillaugh

Kongu_Dude
So yesterday me and my brother decide to go to the cinema to see POTC2.pirate2

so i go on t'internet and book the tickets with "Vue" cinema type

when we get there and i have to swipe my card in the computer thingy to get my tickets it wouldn't recognise my card sweat

so i ask the girl behind the counter for help and she says "do you have your conformation booking number"

Luckily i did (i printed it off all the details before we left) so i give her it and she signs the sheet i printed off and said that i had to show this to the guy and the entrance bit where you go to the screens...

i know what your thinking - "he's one smart cookie for thinking ahead"...

NO I'M NOT mad

...I'll continue....

so we get a bite to eat before it starts and it hits me

SH!T ive forgotten my student card...why do i need my student card you ask...because i had purchased two student tickets and if i don't have my student card then i don't get in...so we decide to take a chance and hope they don't ask to see my student card

so we get to the screen entrance bit and i hand over the signed piece of paper saying why i had no tickets the guy says "oh thats should be okay but you've booked your tickets for the wrong cinema...

jawdrop

let me explain...there are TWO "Vue" cinemas in Edinburgh...TWO...NOT ONE...TWO...After all the hassle with my card not working and forgetting my student card I had booked at THE WRONG F*CKING CINEMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily for me the guy let us in...after all, i had paid for two tickets...it was for another cinema...but still i had...so we watched the film and all was well

The End

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.